What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

It is a very great idea, especially for people who post comments and topics through smartphones, and many people will become interested in the encrypted conversation.

Its very good for all of us. I think if they launch an application then there will be chance of give many benefits to us. I hope many new feature can be added to this forum. So i humbly request to the demonstrator of this forum for adding many feature on this forum.

• +2 1

My dear friend, it is a more than wonderful suggestion, and they felt a lot of happiness while reading your post because participation through smart devices is easier and more effective, in my opinion.

Yes off course my friend i,m also agree with you that it will be very comfortable for cryptotalk user if there is an app of cryptotalk.because then we can easily access to this forum.react 💖 if you like my comment please

Mathelda.j

My dear friend, I think yes crypto app release for smart phone. Because if you can work on computer  than sit at one place. But on the smart phone work every place. I hope you understand. Best of luck.

This is true, but in my opinion, a large number of people should not be entered randomly, because this will lead to harm.I think it will be a very good idea. If crypto  have a apps in smart phone many people can work there because in the modern world every people  have own smart plone

Yes my friend that's absolutely right if crypto talk release an application that would be a better option than any other along with website better opportunity for people to access this forum in earn money for the family if they are poor that's it

Hello my friend It would be nice if an app was released on smartphones, but it would be large in size and help you see the forum's topics more easily

If cryptotalk will release an application for the smartphone users it will be most use Fully because smartphone users cannot access cryptotalk without switching their browsers to desktop version

This app will help this community to get more attention and users because many users are more comfortable to make posts on smart phone devices. I also think Android apps have higher security and many who are looking for security will be happy by it.

Edited by ajabe2

Cryptotab does applications for smartphone users .Smartphone users will not even be allowed that if they do not switch their browsers ,When he switches the browser ,how much time can he reach easily .

That's nice idea .It  would be a huge development and growth in the crypto world. It can be very positive for cryptotalk and for the people of the forum. The users of crypto talk will be increased more in fact we may introduce with some people who has an excellent experience. 

It will great if crypto talk release an app . It is because we can easily approach easily to crypto and do our jobs. We can easily do our work and get good profit from this platform.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I think, if the cryptocurrency company releases an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum is even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is published and the members of this forum will increase day by day, what is your opinion on this?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

It would be great for all the members as If there will be an app for cryptotalk we will have an easy access to it and Cryptotalk itself gave many benefits such as It will gain more popularity after releasing an app and more trust will develop among people for cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

شكرا لك

I hope they can release an app, that will make the work much easier and more beautiful.

One important thing, in my opinion I think the app is a brand (something special for any company or any new idea), so I think it's important to have one.

Yes they should release a app this will help the people and this will also increase there users because there are many people that only use smart phone and its easy to use a smart phone. 

• +4 1

It is a great idea if an application for this forum is created on smart devices that this will provide us with a lot of ease and speed at work because there is difficulty in working on browsers because they are somewhat slow

I think that would be a very positive thing for the forum and the members because it would make it easier for more people to access it so it's a great addition to the platform.

That is going to be cool but I don't think it would be necessary because the site is optimised for mobile and it works perfectly. So I do not think that there is a need to build an app for any device. We should make use of what we already have and do what we have to do.

I am also a beginner like you, and I plan to use the satoshi coin offered by cryptotalk to invest in yobit. I can invest by holding my currency until the price rises to a good level, when I am going to sell it.

• +1 1

Yes friends, if it will be released like an app in a smart phone, then it will be very easy for us, we will do whatever work we can do at that time. 

It would be a matter of great pleasure for us, rather it would be an unbelievable thing that the crypto get released in mobile in one application, this will create a lot of eassy way for us. 

I love you and if you do talk in launcher app this is very beneficial for us we can just one click open the app to talk forum and easily access the group to talk and in that vein the work of on computer keys became more easy so f is more efficient way for working than website for mobile users so there should be lunch app

• +5 1