What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

Yes, brand new brands will open new horizons for fantastic new customers.  For example, you create a utility for discussion customers.I'm using a desktop computer while working here, I've just bookmarked Cryptotal so I don't have to type it if I want to open it.

Now time is not available any app for using crypto talk and yobit.  And don't install fake apps for using this forum . Because proper app is not available so avoid fake apps. And hope that in future will launch the app. 

Creating an app for this forum is such a great idea and can be a turning point for this forum as not only it'll become easier to use but will also attract many new members to it because still most if the people are not aware of this forum but people do find applications and I think many people will join here which will be great for us too and this forum also because we might get pro traders to come here and can get to learn from them.

Your advice is to good if a available and launch app then the cryptotalk famous in this country and its online work and many members enter in this app because mobile app function is very easy and work easily. 

• +1 1

It was great. Because it will help in smartphone uers. They can take some facilities from this app. i think browsing will quickly browse. I think it is great Initiative by authority. 

Of course it would be great if they released an app for their publishing people over the phone, from my point of view they work better on the computer but it depends on each, but the important thing if they publish a phone is the application, it is cryptocurrency and forum people  Can be very positive for, because this page still doesn't know this great page.

I will be very great. Because it is very difficult to open browser and comment. If this forum launched app then we can work online easily. We can also work when we need and it will be great. It will be very great if we can use it offline. 

It is a good thing to issue a special application for mobile phone users. This is much easier to deal with and increases the speed of the site’s spread and reach to a large number of people. In my opinion, there should be an application for the site soon.

Hello, my friends, it would be very useful if you launched an application for smartphones since most of those who are here are students, that application would be very useful to them and they would work more motivated since they handle a lot with their cell phones. It helps me because I am a big lady and I feel comfortable working from my pc but as everything changes, you have to adapt to everything new, I hope that my humble post will be useful to you, thank you.

• +1 1

That would have been a  great and fabulous experience, because if that happens the it will be easier to get access to the forum and also will be easier to operate,people will also develop Tue interest of joining because they'll be assured that its not a scam site

Yes, if the admin of this forum are looking to make it much popular and more easy for for members to work, then they should be looking for a way to develop a mobile application, because if its in the Google play store, then definitely many people would have the access to it. So the mobile app is a good idea.

If cryptotalk does that, it would be to be on par with technology, many users use the cell phone to work within the forum and the truth is sometimes it is a bit difficult because the page asks for verification at all times or it simply takes a long time, instead With an app adapted to smartphones, it would be incredible.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, if a mobile application for the cryptotalk platform were to be launched, it would be very interesting for many members who like to use cell phones, personally I would stay with the web platform, I feel that it is more comfortable to work from a PC.

• +1 1

Yes mate if crytotalk can release an application for smart phone users so as to make crytotalk easy and accessible to every one. So I say you have really came up with a welcome idea. Much love mate and have a nice day.

It is a good idea and will be ver beneficial for every member of the forum as we will have easy excess to the cryptotalk forum if it releases an app. It will also make the forum more popular and trusted among people.

Of course, my friend, it is nice to have a special program for smartphones in cryptocurrencies. The work will become easier for those who work on the mobile phone, and the world of cryptography will also become an older encyclopedia. Get rid of fraudsters in this forum

They should delivered an application for individuals who make their distributions by telephone, from my perspective they work better on the PC yet that is up to every one, except interestingly, on the off chance that they discharge a telephone application., .I trust it would help in improving the stage.

This will great if this platform introduces its own application on IOS and Android, because it will be much easier for the forum members to surf the platform. As it will be more responsive and convenient to use. I hope this platform will launch its mobile app soon.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like cryptocurrency aint for me either.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum is even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is published and the members of this forum will increase day by day, what is your opinion about this?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

My dear friend, it is very distinctive if an application has already been created for the Crypto Talk forum for Android or for any operating system in general, because it will greatly facilitate the work of the forum in a distinct manner, and most importantly, there will be several ways to work in the forum Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend, it would be really nice to have a mobile app launched for the forum and crypto talk, and thus many people will be interested in talking about cryptocurrencies and investing. Consequently, the number of newly encrypted users will increase more, as will the exchange of experience and information between members, in addition to an increase in financial profit.

Right I will attract the moderators to take a decision about this. Because apps have become so popular and it takes small time to become popular. If this happens then there will be more users and we can use it easily. Hope the admin will launch a app for this app soon. Thanks for sharing this. 

It will be a really positive step, which will contribute to increasing the popularity of the forum, making it easier to browse and publishing in it, and increasing people's demand for it.

I don't know if this is something Cryptotalk needs. There are apps for some crypto platforms but not for forums and some more that are based on articles. I wouldn't expect an app as the website as far as I know it runs well in the mobile browser for those that use their mobiles instead of desktop.