Knowledge and patience are the key. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Knowledge and patience are the key.

Both in life are important, so for we to be successful we need to have patience and knowledge because they work hand in hand, we have to learn, acquire knowledge, do research and ask for information about cryptocurrency, we should seek for knowledge in any form at any level we find ourselves and patient plays a vital role because without it we can't achieve our goals, we can acquire knowledge in this forum by following the footsteps of the senior members like@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Husnyjaf@Biojay

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 11:21 PM, Shazi veer said:

The two main keys 🔑 for success are. 

1......Patience.

If we want to earn good stage in life and want to reach at the comfortable zone of life then the patience is key 🔑 for that. 

2......Knowledge. 

My dear  without  knowledge we can't succed because if we don't have any information about our aim than how it is possible we will receive it. 

Yes friend my point of view is absolutely same like you I always say that if you want success in your life so you need to be patient and getting more knowledge about that and same is the case here in the crypto and trading you have to be patient and had a quality knowledge.

Cool, indeed patience is the key to success if you dont have patient you will never reach your forco point you want to be, giving up it will become your success so we should use knowledge to have patience by the way will manage to win our race.

• +5 1

25 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Both in life are important, so for we to be successful we need to have patience and knowledge because they work hand in hand, we have to learn, acquire knowledge, do research and ask for information about cryptocurrency, we should seek for knowledge in any form at any level we find ourselves and patient plays a vital role because without it we can't achieve our goals, we can acquire knowledge in this forum by following the footsteps of the senior members like@Jaafar Fahad Hassan @Husnyjaf@Biojay

@Tesco those that are patience are those that are successful, successful people are always very patient not fast in trying to achieve worldly things,they evaluate thing step by step till they finally their goal. So let all try to adopt patience so we can one day reach our goal

Two things that you mentioned above are  below.

The first one is patience.

The second one is knowledge 

About knowledge  I can only  say that we can't survive in this world of struggle without knowledge because everything is connected with the learned part.  For knowledge we must need to be consistent in our daily routine of any thing but something must. 

Paitience we win we loss it doesn't matter the thing matter is determination if you are determined to any thing no loss can put your foot back. 

• +2 2

It's really cool the opportunity this forum offers for those of us that will like to invest in cryptocurrency.

First, for those that have their capital ready for investment, they can learn a lot from this forum before eventually making investment.

The other advantage of this forum is for people that do not have their capaital an know nothing about cryptocurrency. Here, you can work, earn and learn all at the same time and by the time you earn enough for making yiur first investment, you would have acquired the necessary knowledge to make the right choices when making investment. 

Also, you get to know some common methods used by scammers and how to safeguard yourself and wallet from such scammers and malicious websites. 

Edited by Oyetoyy

You made a great advice knowledge and patience are really key to success. The world of cryptocurrencies is very risky we need to acquire knowledge to work in crypto world and also need to be patience to be successful. 

On 12/1/2020 at 11:29 PM, Dormilon said:

Many people are taking their first steps in the world of cryptocurrencies, they are used to information that helps them perform well in the ecosystem that allows them to make a profit and have an acceptable economic standard of living and many dream of becoming millionaires, The world of digital currencies is complex and extensive, you have to start from the beginning and not from the last end, that is, if you are starting, do not focus on making money, first find out what the crypto ecosystem is and how it is managed , its different variables and learn a lot before embarking on the adventure of investing your capital, as the days progress you will realize that your achievements may come soon and your knowledge will help you, Bitcoin as the main currency, among all, It is what defines the price of the majority, study its movement and it will be easier to follow the altcoins, here you can earn income that will help you invest and have an appropriate capital But first learn about this so you don't waste time and money and above all you have to be very patient.

Its complex, what you have said.  I agree in your point.  Without knowing the currency its so tough to earn money.  And i prefer everyone to make knowledge not make money. If you are trying well for learning , and you are keeping patience, so making money will be easy for you.  And without keeping patience, none can achieve a good ranks and good earning     

The most important two thing about forum is patience and knowledge. knowledge help us to stay in forum.Without knowledge we cant do any thing.We can stay here by get knowledge and share our knowledge to Others.And second important thing is patience.We have to wait for our goal with hard work.If we can wait with joy this is our patience.We cant get anything without patience.

I have seen a lot of people who are new and don't have experience and knowledge about the cryptocurrency rush toward the investment on the different currencies when they invest the amount they feel a lot of loss and they are deshearted and demotivated. So they leave the platform it is always recommended that to learn about cryptocurrency is the most important thing you can also get experience by just a paper investment sites. first do you have to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you can go for the investments to earn the money so be patient and don't make hurry.

I have seen a lot of people who are new and don't have experience and knowledge about the cryptocurrency rush toward the investment on the different currencies when they invest the amount they feel a lot of loss and they are deshearted and demotivated. So they leave the platform it is always recommended that to learn about cryptocurrency is the most important thing you can also get experience by just a paper investment sites. first do you have to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you can go for the investments to earn the money so be patient and don't make hurry.

Well thats true, knowledge is key and the basis of it there is a lot of work to be done there is a lot of people out there that are trying their best to build on something that is much more powerful so to me its important that we are able to value this kind and build on that that is very important to work on that

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Tesco those that are patience are those that are successful, successful people are always very patient not fast in trying to achieve worldly things,they evaluate thing step by step till they finally their goal. So let all try to adopt patience so we can one day reach our goal

Absolutely right, I alhave that behaviour that I don't rush things I always believe everything will happen gradually at our own paste and time, I have patience and I believe some of us here to have the habit of taking things easy and step by step in other to achieve our aims and goals of being in this forum.

• +3 1

Knowledge and patience isn't just attributed to the world of crypto alone but in the entire aspect of life. However, to attain success in crypto one has got to have a reservoir of knowledge on the right time to buy, how hold one should hold and the best time to trade and this has got to do with patience.

4 hours ago, Tesco said:

You are absolutely right mate, in life, most of the successful people in this world pass through rough times and patient is what kept them moving before becoming successful, even when trying to acquire knowledge we all always have to be patient with how we are going to be treated by others, so patient and knowledge is a great key to success.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you very much for all this very valuable information. I actually started working here on this basis. I created a little information about the coding world by searching the Internet and sharing friends in the forum. I hope for more knowledge.

both are very essential in any subject of existence in starting staying power is essential aspect for your success while have persistence and used it than we will get our desires and ambitions.

Of course knowledge and patience are the key to success. therefore I indulge every member of this platform to be patient when and try to gain knowledge

You are right,  in ptesent world, many people select their profession as a virtual category job. In this field we need to proper knowledge and experience about that platform. From this forum we can learn about cryptocurrency and which is very effective for trading

Yes i agree with you. The more you know the more you can earn. When i came to this forum i didn't know nothing about crypto currency. When i started working here i learn many new things . I also earn money. But working here you have to be patience . Patience is the key to success. Without patience you can't survive here.  Knowledge is also important here.

• +3 1

Of course, we must learn first, benefit from others, and patience, because nothing comes quickly, we must be patient, learn well, and gain experience in order to reach an advanced level like a professional

Oh yeah, i agree with this, and these two benefits it was a lot of us dont have. Knowledge we can gain pretty quickly, maybe even in couple of months, byt patience is what should be with you whole life. You have to improve yourself to start getting some good profits. 

Dear it is a good topic patience and knowledge are very important in the field of success and by adopt these two categories we can gain our goal. Cryptotalk is the best way to get knowledge about Crypto currencies and online trading. If we have basic knowledge about trading then we can get good profit. But for this trading we have to control our emotions and not give up the patience.

• +1 1

You're %100 right. I am trading crypto almosts 2 years and when i was a begginer i lost a lot of money while i am trading because i didn't know anything about it, i just want to make money fast. Since than i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto every day. We can't do anything without knowledge. Patience is the other important thing in crypto, when we buy some coin and if the price goes little bit low we shouldn't sell there're a lot to say but if anyone want to know those things, they can google it easiyl.

• +5 1

I agree with you my friend. Patience is one of the key characteristics of a good trader. If you aren't patient you will probably exit an otherwise more profitable trade early and miss the further earning opportunities. Also you may accept a loss early and see the coin to bounce from its support and move up after you stopped your loss. Being patient is very important in markets. Have a nice evening, mates

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Patience. Hard work and knowledge is the key towards success. Without patience you won't be able to achieve the goals and may quit before you achieve it. Hard work is, as important as patience. One should not be lazy if they want to be successful. So hard work is the foundation or the path that leads to success. Then without knowledge both of the things are not possible. You should have enough information on a subject before taking decisions upon them. This knowledge helps one to gain insight and helps you to take important decision and help you in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1