Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

They're always treated badly by the opposite participants. So, I just want to mention that, help the beginners to grow up and inspire them. They ought to research many things and additionally take their time to gain the pleasant. It is a assignment to them to stand problems in crypto. I took out time and were given familiar with the rules and policies, so additionally I spent most of my time on existing topics created by using senior individuals and from this I additionally created three subjects and now I nonetheless have certainly one of it in lifestyles.

When we start a new job we should not rush and do the right thing without the right time. If we don't give the right time, we do it. They should not give up any rigor as there should be time and will gain experience from this forum.

I thing the hardest work for the newbie is to follow the rules and regulation of Cryptotalk. The newbie has a many challenges that they cross it and get a success. You avoid your best not to come any mistake. If you don't follow the rules So, your account was blocked.

Yes you are right when a newbie comes in this forum.he did not know about the rules and regulations.He also did not k ow what to do in this forum, so by entering in this forum,the person should learn the rules first

I know that it is difficult for everyone at first but thanks to the experiences of newbies it is that we become professional when it comes to being commentators and publishing doing new things everything we must read lr the rules not to break any of them 

That's right been a newbie in this forum sometimes seems pretty difficult. Because newbies hardly get encouragement or better ratings on their topics or posts. Pls seniors encourage and guide us to succeed.

Very impressive when we go in a new collage senior member try to make their hold and badly treat with newbies same like here people are try to show that they are senior and they now more. They show it by giving negative rating thats not good so plzzzzz. Try to ive a chance to newbies and support them

Yes mate being new member in this forum is the hardest part because you will be felling lonely and also thinking you can't follow all rules and regulations of the forum.

There is nothing hard  been a newbie unless you want to make it difficult for yourself,my reason here is whenever you join or do something new and you met people in the forum or where you're operating the best thing to make it easy for yourself and not to go through any hardness is by been or staying close to those you met in the system this will make it even easier for you as a new member.

I am really agree with you friend the beginner face difficulties in a starting they also get the negative rating because they cannot make the useful post. But i think the seniors should help them and appreciate them to make the quality posts. 

I am also a newbie. Its a great experience for me to the member of this great forum. I get many knowledge about crypto world from this platform and people guide very well. I hope seniors help to newbie properly and in right direction. No doubt we have to work hard on this forum. Make positive thinking and get more knowledge from it. It may be very helpfull for everyone in future. 

you always need to work, no matter if you are a beginner or a continuing one or you are an expert.  these are important conditions of the forum, it seems to me.

When I first joined the forum, the most frustrating thing was completion of my first 100 posts. I took out time and got acquainted with the rules and regulations, so also I spent most of my time on existing topics created by senior members and from this I also created three topics and now I still have one of it in existence. So if most newbies can do same, I believe they will be rest assured of not being frustrated

Yes being newbie here is a difficult task .But if you show patience ,work hard then you become successful .When i was new here ,i face many difficulties but later on i understand all situations ,i show patience and i am working easily .

My advice to all members to work hard and show patience and request to senior members to help juniors .

Dear being a newbie anywhere is challenging. But here on crypto, you can make your newbie time better by learning the basic rules of not commenting or saying anything you don't have proper knowledge about. And you can always ask questions in your topic if you feel lost the old members will surely help you.

Working in the world of crypto in general is not an easy task not to talk of been a newbie, most newbie sufferes alot after they make a post the post might get deleted because of it quality or some other reasons

Gentleman you said absolutely right if you knew  on this forum you have to face some difficulties because you have not the proper knowledge about the forum I want to suggest you that first of all you should to get the knowledge by reading the post on this forum

• +3 1

Hi dear i am new in this platforum i face the many problem to working on it because i do not know about it. So if you interest in it then you can easily work on it. My facing problem is to 1st one hundred comment to start the earning. And knowledge about the trading.

Yes we want to always help the new beginners. The beginners are don't know anything about crypto currency. So,they can do some mistakes. We want to understand them how to do work crypto currency. 

For new member ,its much difficult for them. In every work, new member can't understand about the work type. They can't know how to do that work, so this was difficult for them when they are new member. So we should focus on our way.

• +1 1

I hope members will take pause before giving negative reviews to the newcomers who are here on the CryptoTalk financial platform, the newbies should be fully encouraged by others.

I agree with you my friend. Experienced members should help new members and give them advice and not evaluate their posts with a negative reputation just because the post is not useful to them. Also, newbies should read the rules well before starting and try to expand their experience and information about this forum about the way to work here

Yes, the hardest thing in the forum is being a newbie. As for a newbie ther are many obstacles which they face while they start to work in the forum, as many of the rules and regulations are not familiar. Newbies may sometimes end up coping posts and comments and end up getting negative reputation and posts will be deleted. As members of the forum we should all help the newbies by posting correct and useful information. 

Two weeks ago I was a newbie so I can understand. Every member have passed through this phase. Initially when we join this platform we can't understand what's going on there and what we have to do as this platform is dealing with cryptocurreny and most the people are unaware of it. So seniors who are already working there should must encourage new members  and newbies should try to learn from this site to make it easy for them.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It’s true that for newcomers this forum seems a lot more complicated at first. Because at first they have no idea about this forum. In addition, in the first instance, they need to be aware of all the terms and conditions in this forum. Which in their minds creates a complicated situation about this forum.