Dogecoin vs Tron - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Dogecoin vs Tron

I don't know why you selected these two for comparison, as they don't have a lot in common and factually they are different kind of cryptocurrencies with vast distance between each other. You can compare Tron to Ethereum and EOS but not with Dogecoin. Tron has similarities with Ethereum, it was considered to be a copy of Ethereum and is making everything Ethereum does.

If you compare the developments between these two, Tron is by far the one doing the most. It is ahead of Doge in many ways and is making progress in too many fields in the internet entertainment sector. Tron has many projects involved with the platform and is trying to combine them. It has Bittorrent and Dlive and trying to mix both into a service with payments probably using the Bittorrent network. Also there was the Steemit acquisition that didn't do well as Tron was hoping and made a lot of friction between some big whales of Steem that didn't like the sale, although it was directed in a way that harmed both, instead of co-operating as they should, not there is a split and both Steemit and the split chain of Steem, Hive, are in trouble.

• +1 1

Among these I think Tron has better chances. Both are valued high today and while they started really low before interest in altcoins was found. Early these coins were valued very low but Doge because of the community that liked it and Tron because of some good business moves they are recognized a lot.

• +1 1

Both coins are good but you have to get a good amount of quantity like almost 10k or doge coin or almost 5k of TRX to get a good profit in the future pumping.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:04 AM, Biojay said:

Dogecoin and Tron are one of the cheapest cryptocurrency which are not up to a dollar in price, dogecoin is currently at $0.0035 while Tron is at $0.03, if you are to invest on one among the two, which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

DOGE has held its price for many years therefore I don't see much potential as a cryptocurrency that generates good profits, so I would use TRX with more confidence than this if it provides some long-term profit and this because every day that passes we can see the change and also that it has risen in position among all cryptocurrencies.

I never consider to invest dogecoin for a long term, i used to think trx is a great investment for a long term but in  these days zec sue xrp and trx could be in trouble that's why i don't want to invest trx either. As we all know elon musk is shilling the doge price every day, whic is make me really angry. Today doge reach 0.007$. I don't know maybe it'll reach 1$ in the future but i'll never invest doge.

• +2 1

Dogecoin even though it is supposed to be just a meme outperformed TRX and lately doubled its price in only a day. Tron in the meantime battles with $0,03 resistance for months and looks very weak, having done nothing  and leaving the main competitor Ethereum monopolize, it has lost many places and is behind both EOS and Polkadot. These are the main competitors it has and not Doge.

The fact is that you don't have to invest in any of these two. You should first of all be investing in Bitcoin which is what you are missing if you are in Doge or Tron. Both of these can rise as you ahve seen Doge doing but you will be waiting holding them for months and meanwhile Bitcoin will be going to 100k and you will be holding Doge.

There is a lot of differences between Dogecoin and From. In fact it cannot be comparable. From leads the way and has a better future than its counterpart.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:04 AM, Biojay said:

Dogecoin and Tron are one of the cheapest cryptocurrency which are not up to a dollar in price, dogecoin is currently at $0.0035 while Tron is at $0.03, if you are to invest on one among the two, which one will you invest on that you think has a bright future ahead and Why?

I see much more potential in the TRX than in DOGE, and this because Doge has maintained its price for a long time so I do not see much future, but now TRX is increasingly popular and rises its price passively.

Hi. Currently Dogecoin has multiplied more than one X2, while Tron remains practically the same price, although it has dropped like a penny. According to its historical maximum, I think that they can rise quite a lot during the next weeks, especially Tron, because Doge already had a great rise and it reached more than a penny.
However, I think they are not going to go up simply because they are cheap, because there are other cheap currencies, but with less supply, so those may go up more. Although everything depends on the updates and news about these two crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't understand why you think the price is only important factor, since you didn't take into account the coins in circulation which make the supply, and the total market cap of each of these coins. Despite the fact that these are completely different between them, they are both high in the crypto list but Doge recently had a pump and now it dumps so right now between only these two I'd go with tron.

I recommend using trx for the simple fact that it has more potential, its value is greater and it has shown with respect to dogecoin that it can have a better value in the market, being the more stagnant dogecoin over the years.

We are talking about two cryptocurrencies with a bright future. My opinion Dogecoin and TRON both are very good coin, but about Dogecoin progression is very slower than TRON progression. The proof Dogecoin price value evolution nothing of difference since years to day. However, TRON price value with much movement.  

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Between Tron and Dogecoin, I think they are very different and maybe Tron has an advantage because it is a platform same with Ethereum, and also has many acquititions having under Tron foundation ownership the Bittorrent netwok and Steemit, also has DLive which has very low traffic but it could become a big one after a few years. A hit website may take years before it is being found by many.