How to convert my Bitcoin to litecoin on Yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

How to convert my Bitcoin to litecoin on Yobit

Hello everyone, hope we are all good, I just want to ask how will I change or convert my BTC to LTC on yobit, because I can only convert my talk token to BTC and I don't know how I will convert my BTC to LTC because when ever I click on my LTC on yobit it only shows me to sell and buy BTC and  I have believe that LTC will raise high in the coming weeks. @Cleaner @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

55 minutes ago, Biojay said:

مرحبًا بالجميع ، أتمنى أن نكون جميعًا بخير ، أريد فقط أن أسأل كيف يمكنني تغيير أو تحويل BTC الخاص بي إلى LTC على yobit ، لأنني لا أستطيع سوى تحويل رمز التحدث الخاص بي إلى BTC ولا أعرف كيف سأحول BTC إلى LTC لأنني عندما أنقر على LTC الخاص بي على yobit ، فإنه يظهر لي فقط بيع وشراء BTC وأعتقد أن LTC سيرتفع في الأسابيع المقبلة. @منظف @ جعفر فهد حسن

Great question my friend because I am facing the same problem but I don't think we can convert from yopit or there is some way to transfer.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, hani20980 said:

That's very easy just go to LTC in BTC market then select your LTC balance and sell

it it should be like this check this picture

439.png.c924a05a9cb72e0012bf8c40ba10b033.png

if you couldn't find LTC in BTC market just follow this link

https://yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC

or

https://yobit.io/en/trade/LTC/BTC

Hello mate, thanks for the reply but what I'm asking is how to change or buy litecoin by selling Bitcoin because this image here only shows how to sell litecoin and I don't want to sell, I only want to buy litecoin with my Bitcoin balance, I don't want to make mistake on selling my litecoin mate because it value is very down.

52 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Hello mate, thanks for the reply but what I'm asking is how to change or buy litecoin by selling Bitcoin because this image here only shows how to sell litecoin and I don't want to sell, I only want to buy litecoin with my Bitcoin balance, I don't want to make mistake on selling my litecoin mate because it value is very down.

It's the same just go to LTC in BTC market and select your bitcoin balance and buy LTC i don't know how

you couldn't buy LTC with BTC it's very easy check the picrure it should appear the same with you

50.png.f0603f34821383f9773c1288c6c4210a.png

8 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, hope we are all good, I just want to ask how will I change or convert my BTC to LTC on yobit, because I can only convert my talk token to BTC and I don't know how I will convert my BTC to LTC because when ever I click on my LTC on yobit it only shows me to sell and buy BTC and  I have believe that LTC will raise high in the coming weeks. @Cleaner @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Biojay..You want to buy LTC from BTC, but you can't.  Then I will explain it to you easily.  You have BTC in your account now buy LTC.  Then you have to click on the trade option.  Then you can see LTC, and click on LTC, after clicking you can see the buy / sell option will come there.  Then enter the amount of your BTC and click on the Buy option., And   This way you can convert from BTC to LTC.

@Biojay it an easy thing and based on what @Cleanersaid, if you can follow his instructions carefully am sure you will understand how , what you have to do is buy Bitcoin. You will press the LTC option in the market of yobit, it will bring options of buy ( green ) and sell ( blue ), you will click on the blue numbers at the top of the buy options, then you buy LTC with your BTC, I hope you find this my little explanation beneficial. Just be careful how you do so you won't waste you funds

57 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Biojay it an easy thing and based on what @Cleanersaid, if you can follow his instructions carefully am sure you will understand how , what you have to do is buy Bitcoin. You will press the LTC option in the market of yobit, it will bring options of buy ( green ) and sell ( blue ), you will click on the blue numbers at the top of the buy options, then you buy LTC with your BTC, I hope you find this my little explanation beneficial. Just be careful how you do so you won't waste you funds

It is very easy to convert yobit to BTC to LTC or more other coins.  But it becomes very difficult for those who do not understand.  So those who do not understand can take help from senior members.  I explained the conversion above.  But if no one understands then he can pm me.

My friend, you can do this by entering the YoBit platform, and then you look to the left side and choose petcothen from the top of the currencies, and then choose from the bottom of the litecoin, show you the interface of trading and exchange currencies, determine the amount you want a transfer and press the purchase order. 

• +3 1

• Buy BTC
  • Go to the LTC/BTC market

(  https://yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC  )     OR     (  https://yobit.io/en/trade/LTC/BTC  )

• Type or select you BTC balance as my friend @hani20980 showed you in the picture
  • Click the big green Button that says BUY

That's all you have to do to buy Litecoin with Bitcoin. Hope this helps you @Biojay

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Converting Bitcoin to Litecoin on Yobit is very easy. What you should do is go to the left panel and choose BTC, then type LTC in the search engine and the option automatically appears that when choosing takes you to the market where you can exchange LTC to BTC instantly.

@Biojay you can do it easily. All you have to do is go to yobit. Click on trade then select litcoin (LTC) then click on it. You will see a pair btc-ltc. You can see two option there. One is buy and other one is sell. Then put the number of btc coin you want to sell on the Sell side. Then just click on sell. Your btc will convert in ltc. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It is something very simple from what I am seeing, the truth is I am new in the world of cryptocurrencies and I am learning every day. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge, this information guy is very important for newbies.

To do this you can go to the part where are the pairs against BTC and there look for LITECOIN, then you must select the amount you want to change, and the price you want to do, then you can accept the conversion, so you can have litecoin in your account, luck friends.

It's easy like you drink water just sell your bitcoin with your litecoin and you will get litecoin, that's what we call trade your coins you choose the pair of bitcoin against the litecoin and choo the price from the orders book and click sell or buy 

• +2 1

My friend, you have to click on ltc in the yobit platform market, then you will see the buy and sell options, click on the buy option and buy ltc using bitcoin. I hope you will succeed using this method

On yobit exchange to convert your Bitcoin to litecoin, just click on market and choose the bitcoin and usdt pair, first you have to change your bitcoin to usdt then buy litecoin with usdt your funds will be convert to litecoin.

Yes my friend this is a very easy way to convert the bitcoin into litecoin just you have to click on the BTC in the market then you have to search LTC  when this will open then you can buy the LTC by selling your BTC. I hope you will understand it very well.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:16 AM, hani20980 said:

It's the same just go to LTC in BTC market and select your bitcoin balance and buy LTC i don't know how

you couldn't buy LTC with BTC it's very easy check the picrure it should appear the same with you

50.png.f0603f34821383f9773c1288c6c4210a.png

Thanks my dear you have sorted out my serious problem as i was facing it for the last six days. Now i will try it and also share to others. This thing helps me a lot

Edited by arbaaz chaudhry

Hello my friend, in order to make this conversion you just have to choose the brc/ltc pair in the yobit exchange, once there you sell your btc and your litecoin will be credited, this is the easiest way to do it my friend. 

• +1 1

You can easily take from bitcoin to litecoin.If you buy bitcoin theke litecoin by logging in to youbit, then your bitcoins will become litecoin.Litecoin's withdrawal fee is much lower.

• +2 1

Hi friend your question is really important because most of us especially the new members of the forum don't have idea or knowledge on how to convert Bitcoin to litcoin we this topic, thanks mates you are always welcome.

Actually, I do not have any information about cryptocurrencies, but I strive daily to obtain more information about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies so that I can participate in such topics and can convert easily.
Good luck everyone