Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

Hi friend hopefully you will be fine. As cryptotalk forum is well defined forum. There are different sources of traffic on this platform. Mostly trafic come on this platform from facebook messenger and whatsapp etc. So the people register without any registration fee on this platform.

No dear cryptotalk is far more better than bitcoin talk its registration fee is zero you can creat an acvount on cryptotalk for free you can start with zero investment and can earn a lot of orofit near about 20000 satoshis per day and it is true we all are earning income on daily basis don't worry just start working with cryptotalk community 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:02 PM, MoralStories said:

whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

It is up to the decision from the forum administration. Personally, I support the fee charging policy to prevent the spam because at least it will help to prevent multi accounts massively from the same users. They are accusing proxyban. Maybe the platform was accessed through VPN connection, have you checked it with your normal IP ? 

On 11/25/2020 at 11:17 PM, MoralStories said:

What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us

I hope not. I hope that the registration to enter cryptotalk will still be free and not be like in bitcointalk. Maybe that's the reason why btctalk aren't recommended for newbies because they need to pay and I think those newbies that wants to join there doesn't have enough money to do that.

I was surprised and happy because I don't even have the funds to make me register if we were to pay before we can register. the guide and important material transfer will make you better, and what you're coming across from Bitcoin is taken from the setting.

Personally I don't think this is going to happen here in cryptotalk at least not for the moment since the motto of the forum is earn btc for posting and not pay btc for posting so we must be calm and keep working and helping the forum improve so that keep operating for much longer

• Useful or interesting 1

If it will happen in future may be many new user avoid thia platform because not everyone one believes those forums which has registration fee. I hope cryptotalk will never do this.

• +2 1

Registration fee is not required for Cryptotalk and I am sure that Cryptotalk Forum will not introduce registration fee in Cryptotalk Forum. The registration fee will discourage people from joining the site.

There is no registration fee to register your account in Cryptotalk 

If advice all people to join this outclass platform 

This forum did not charges any fee to learn and earn 

Knowledge is so much important for us 

You can learn so much about Cryptocurency and Wallets in this forum 

And by knowledge you can earn by sharing usefull posts here 

This could be a short-term solution, however cryptotalk could turn towards a path in which it would have to respect the money that the members invested and the bans could be controversial, I consider that the platform should be free and they should continue with the system of bans they currently manage.

• +1 1

Hey my dear brother, there is no such thing as registration fee or admission fee for this kind of platform. It is open free for everyone in the world except some of the countries which have banned the cryptocurrency. Hope you enjoy it.

No, of course, he will not do that, and he will not ask new members any fees in order to participate and express constructive opinions and the Bitcoin site that you have accessed. Many have warned me of it as a fraudulent site. Be careful and do not pay them because they will ask for more over time without paying you anything much.

• +1 1

That's site is not good for earning because the demand for money in my opinion may be they collect the money of users and don't paid to anyone but maybe that's site is legal if you want to know about that site first meet with any user of that platform or ask questiones on social media for that site but if we work for earning then the question is that why they receive money by us for regestriotion .

I do not think that this will happen to a very large Bitcoin forum with greater advantages, but if we pay in this forum, we will all move to another forum

My friend, this forum is a thousand times better than any other forum, so I suggest you stay here. You want to work and make money, but is it reasonable to offer fees in order to work and get money? Therefore, CryptoToolk remains one of the best forums .

• +3 1

I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but this photo that you put in topic is evidence of what i say . registration fee will discouraged people from joining the site .

This platform does not require you to register with a fee it is a forum that gives opportunity to earn and learn .if we work for earning then the question is that why they received money by us for registration .

This forum have no such rules, and collecting fess for registration in the site can keep away allot of membrs away from benefiting from the forum because the can't afford the fees needed from them to be registered. 

As far as this forum is concerned no one has ever complain of paying registration fee before he/she should be registered,in this regard and body that ask you to pay for registration fees is a scammers, thanks.

• +1 1

Crypto Talk is in every case free and there is no charge to register.crypto is truly great.By chipping away at this discussion, we just get paid for what our posts are usefull and we would have made great comments.This stage is fascinating for us to acquire and learn

Crypto talk don't need any fee for registration. I think they will not charge any fee in future. Because this forum is mainly created for cryptocurrency discussion. Also they are paying money free. 

I dont think this will be a good idea. This is because most of us are here to earn free coins through our hardwork of posting. So requesting payment will cause members to run away and stop posting. But one good thing about payment is that members will appreciate the forum even more. 

Awesome idea my friend , honestly I don't have much ideas in regards to your question because I have not been charged before about any fees payment this not be somewhat boring

CryptoTalk will never ask you to pay fee for registration. If it does, then many members will left the forum and its activities will go down. So do not worry about this forum. As long as it concern to BitcoinTalk, there is no registration fee on joining this platforum. You can freely open and read all the topics of the forum, but for making comments or posts you have to pay some bitcoins. Working on BitcoinTalk is a lot more difficult than CryptoTalk.

• +4 1

There is no beginner in the world who likes to pay money to begin with, unless he is financially capable, it seems to be on many of the features that characterize bitcointalk except that the cryptotalk forum competes strongly in terms of quick payoff and a quick start in the field of learning in addition to the most important thing which is the audience.

• +3 1