Why Likes Are Important For You - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zulkifal

Why Likes Are Important For You

It is very important to be paid for the post or comment, and it is better to have a like with a positive number to get 1000 satoshi and 10 tokens on it,The forum gives seven days for the post to be evaluated by members before paying for it. So if your posts are good they will definitely get a good reputation during this period.

• +2 1

Positive likes or reputations in this forum are very important . It is important for all of us to make useful and unique posts so that we have a more positive reputation. That would increase your community reputation and also your pay.So if you want to do something good then you have to keep your reputation right and be able to achieve success. 

Getting likes for me is like getting good reviews and it means that the others are enjoying the posts and it has helped them. It also encourages me to keep going and to work hard on my conten. 

Choices where a very important part of the foundation of this forum because 1 gives leldatoshi and for your work you get 1 token multiplied by 50, we have 50 token per day, because it has a huge impact on our salary.

would say that here Bitcoin is paid accordingly.  And after reading 100 posts you will be paid for all the posts every day.  And you will be paid for those posts that a lot of people will be able to experience a lot through all the posts and considering the discussion about this forum is pretty good considering they will be paid well then.

• +1 1

Valuable topics help one to get more likes that encourage him to continue writing well inside the forum in addition to that some bitcoins are sent to us in exchange for posts.

On 11/25/2020 at 7:23 AM, Zulkifal said:

The content should be helpful to others.

Now you get 200 satoshi for your posts. But getting likes in a way that will be more than what is expected will get you into trouble and you will have your account disconnected from payment.

likes are very important for us because our reputation increases through this like. If reputation increases, other members will follow us and react, then we will have more income.  So to be successful by working in this forum, we have to increase the like. For that we have to post usefull. Then we will be successful.

Likes here in thus forum is very important not only for the payment, but this is what the members can identify you, this is our image in this forum if you're a quality poster or not, so that i cannot be give to someone just to get money, hence give it because they deserved it.

Yes, my friend, I agree with your words because obtaining positive responses and a good reputation, if this indicates anything, then it indicates how useful the information you provided in your post is new, simple and clear, thus attracting followers to place positive reviews and obtain payment for your work and your post daily. I advise you to work hard and persevere in providing more in order to gain experience, skill at work, success and distinction.

According to the new payment system, the payments in the Bitcoin campaign are only for the posts that are rated positive, so you have to pay attention to the quality of your participation in order to get these positive ratings.

Since when this feature of rating were added along line with the new payment system. The reward for rating makes it astonishing. While activation of compensation payment prove the significance of gaining reputation obviously to everyone. As payment is only eligible for the post that received positive reputation

• +5 1

I think besides the money thing likes is important to tell you that you are doing good in your post or not because if you are doing good that would be an incouragement for you to keep the good work 

Hey dear , as I think likes are appreciation of any work so keep liking other positive work. Most like post or topic makes urage to good writing

And other people get more and more knowledge. 

Like are important because when you  work more as you like by others. 

If past positive post more like you get .This would not be bad to say that more like more knowledge and makes more money. 

Yes. It is important that you got more like because like show good reaction of people against yous post. More likes motivate you more and you well work more positively. Positive thinking will change you mind as well as you experience. So friend makes such post that get more like. 

My dear friend, the likes are the bottom line in this forum, you are thinking about drafting the topic and writing it to be considered as useful by the supervisors, and then it will not be paid unless you get the likes

• +1 1

According to the system here positive likes are very important in order to get the payment correctly . Positive likes indicate that our posts are so informative and useful . But if there is any negative likes it may lead to the opposite . So I request my fellow beings to think well before giving any negative likes . We are all here to earn and learn so support each other .

Yah dear likes are very important to stay on this forum we should try and construct a good and quality post always.more likes encourage the user and show that the post is meaningful.

Interesting!sometimes likes performers very interesting role on social media sites..cause if someone likes your opinion on something thats mean that person also agreed with your point.And that's how your opinion will be more appreciable.

Because without like your post is useless and it doesn't paid. Every single post need reputations.Sometime only one reputation post will paid but sometime post need more than one reputations.So keep in mind rules are changed now every post require positive reputation. Otherwise your post will delete. 

• +4 1

Yes valuable topics to get one more likes and request to my friends and members of this forum I needed you to help each other to make requests that will help us all to be inspired and creative in presenting topics.

hello dear likes or positive reactions are important for a topic to presents its capability it shows that how the content is creative and have information to help others and to gain some experience from it.

Hello, my friend, it is important to get a reputation. Reputation can your profile make high. It also helps us to get money. When content is good and also informative we should give reputation. A reputation can help us to know how your content is this. So it is important. 

I think likes now are very important in the forum especially as you'll need to get likes in order to get payments. This will require patience for you in order for you to get likes as you can create posts and wait for a period of seven days but if you concerntrate on making topics then I think it'll be very easy for you to get likes

I like him, we all need him, because it will give us the motivation to continue investigating and that will generate good results, because it will be seen that it is a team that supports each other, that works in accordance and with the great objective that everyone will contribute to enriching the forum, so let's not get discouraged, if you put in your effort doing a good quality job we will achieve the desired goals and be successful.

• Useful or interesting 1