Do you save time while Crypto talking!!! - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frodler

Do you save time while Crypto talking!!!

Really, if I save time to work in the forum, it is a question of being sure what we are going to publish I work at least 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, you can do the 20 posts in a day working with motivation and desire, we save time if we have the knowledge of what is going to be posted because if you know the field of Cryptocurrencies you do not have to investigate first

I have saved more time,for Crypto Currency I tested it a few days ago But I realized that there is a great platform One, you can save your time and the other Can make money But i spend more time  on this fourm 

• +2 1

Yes i save time while using crypotalk because am student and need time for consider on study .so i save time for this.we should save time for other activities like family friends and colleagues. Don't waste time in useless activities . give the value of time and than you will be success in future.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:58 AM, Frodler said:

Save Time while Crypto talking!!! 

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

2. Read and learn before and after viewing a topic on the forum

3. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

4. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

5. Make a couple of research on a daily basis 

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

Yes friend I strongly believe in you your post is really important and educative it's true one need to Manage time in order to partake in other daily activities we should always plan to have a better time shedules in order not to waste all the time in cryptotalk currency forum but make sure you arrange time to make all your daily activities easy and fast so let's try to be time concious and make sure we don't waste all the time in cryptotalk forum alone 

• +1 1

No i cant do it because when i become free and nothing to do so i can start to wrote comments . I do hard work to write new ideas in their comments and me also avoid to these things. Due to this our account can be bann and this will be painful for every user so we can say that this is best work to earn lots of money and trading

Of course, you and I and other beginners will face a difficult time problem in the beginning .. so that it will be more difficult for us to produce a comment or post of useful and high quality in a short time .. But here I advise that you give yourself all the time to give useful information in Your post .. With time, you will become experienced and able to produce good comments and posts in a short time

Some members will say they safe time,but honestly it take my time, I can only come online when am less busy,if am busy I can't work in the forum,working in the forum takes our time and we need to give it quality time

• +1 1

I'm just visiting this forum whenever I got extra time and I'm just posting 5 times whenever I'm going to this forum. For me, it is really effective and it feels like it doesn't waste a lot of time. This is also efficient because you could do a lot of things while you're finishing your daily quota.

Excellent advice, it is very important to know how to manage our time in order to fulfill all the activities of our daily life. In my case I limit the time in this forum around 3 hours a day to learn and make my respective publications and thus improve my efficiency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think I understand you but will you post referral links. We think we will be able to make money with yobit as it is not allowed. As long as it is convenient, crypto talk should be withdrawn using any given method and we will get it in time.

I admire you for providing us some special tips by which we can save our time. I think those who loves crypto can spend their whole day in it. But as you say people also have other activities of life for which they have to save time. Your tips will help such people very much. In my case, I uses stop watch to complete my work in time.

Working in cryptocurrencies needs a lot of free time in order to learn and work that the idea of time management is good for solving daily duties, as you can specify specific working hours for research and publication 

• +2 1

One of the good things that Facebook added to its new version is your ability to know the time you spent on Facebook daily, weekly and monthly, and it would be a good idea if it was applied here.

• +2 1

Yes time is very important for us. We can save our time in making the comment and the new posts. And can spend on reading the other topics to get the more Knowledge from it. And I also want to tell you to read the Topics.

• +2 1

Saving time in this forum while posting your comments is not good for us because if we safe time then we can't better create our comments and we should spend maximum time to work better in this forum.

• +5 1

Time management is a common issue for all of the members. I myself waste much time in posting. In fact i spend around two hours for posting just 20 comments, can you believe it.

By the thank you mate for giving us such a useful information and tips about time management. I hope this will help me in my working at this platform.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is not such a forum that, should you spend all day on it.

So you like this part time job as you learn part time and earn money from it and here you should manage your precious time.

• +3 1

yes and the topic was really about helpful for me whenever I am in the problem I just keep on spending all my time on the farm and I just stop doing all the other stuff that is why I am unable to manage my time between the forum and my other things

Edited by MoralStories
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Every user who start cryptotalk as a biggner that one must spend more time at this platform because if anyone gave good input then that guy will surely earn good output if we want to earn more then we will surely learn more about this platform and if we want to learn more than we will surely spend more time at this platform. 

It need to be used as lots as viable  ,we can't commit it all to the encrypted world or to this forum, however it is a correct thought to set a time to examine topics, search for information, and submit top thoughts here. 

of course i dont spend all my time in this forum , i spread in the internet looking for many sources of income but im here sometimes posting useful posts or maybe even helping newbies with their question , by this way you will benefit the most ..

On 11/24/2020 at 7:58 AM, Frodler said:

Save Time while Crypto talking!!! 

Good day everyone! I know as a beginner like myself It would interest you to know how to save time while Crypto talking, 

Being time conscious is a very important aspect of your daily activities, if you waste all your time on crypto talk all day long you might end up lagging behind on other important daily activities. 

In order to facilitate efficiency as well as accuracy I have some few tips for myself and others that might be reading these posts as well. 

Some of the things I have put into concentration are for you you to try as much as you can

1. Plan Ahead of the day

2. Read and learn before and after viewing a topic on the forum

3. Use a timer incase you want to save time 

4. Make your posts precise and reader friendly 

5. Make a couple of research on a daily basis 

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

Thank you!! 

Thank you so much for this advice. You've posted a very valuable and useful post for us. Yeah I always try to save time while crypto talking. This post is very important and useful for me and the other members of this forum. I always try to write useful comments and try to save my time. Thanks a lot for this amazing post. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the tips. But the true is that most of us are actually not engaged in any other activity all due to the pandemic and lockdown imposed on most countries. So i think this is the best place to spend the free time on our hands before everything goes back to normal

Thanks for giving this topic because time is very costly for every body. Time keeps a really importance for all ascep of life in every activity. If we waste our whole time on cryptotalk then it's effect our activities. I think you should make a time table for this forum. And also faster your hand writing. Makes your content good and easy.