Do you save time while Crypto talking!!! - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frodler

Do you save time while Crypto talking!!!

For me, since I started working here, I organized my time so that I would not be interested in anything more than one thing; I organize my work in the forum according to my spare time; I always lend time so that the topic does not consume much and waste my time and I always try to publish the best topics, but in a short time this advice is very useful for all members to follow so as not to lose their time in the encrypted conversation.

Edited by Ror43

Dear friend I am working daily 2-3 hour and complete my daily task. I cannot discuss all day. Because this is my part time job. I think daily 2-3 hours is enough for for cryptocurrency discuss. I read all new topic and learning daily new think. You give a good information and thanks for share this information.

15 hours ago, Raven said:

Of course, it could help many newbies here. You've shared the basic strategy that could used by new members here, its up to them if they will follow it or not. Becoming a good contributor in this forum is very simple, you just need to create a topic that contains valuable information about cryptos or about the forum.

offcourse I created this topic having the beginners and newbies in mind because most of them are still struggling to make the 100 post and as we all know it consumes a whole lot of time

Hey there. I actually find this as the perfect way to spend time as we all usually sit simply or mostly do useless things while we're free. But this is an opportunity to sit and relax and learn some important information about the crypto world. Also you get paid for the work you do.

• +1 1

Those are really good suggestions. Yes i always save a time for cryptotalk. In my whole day i spend 2 or more hours in this forum. As after few days my exam will occur so i try to save my time. After that i will spend more time in this forum.But the time we spend here everyday those are worth it by the knowledge.

• +1 1

On 11/24/2020 at 6:58 AM, Frodler said:

I hope that these little tips will help you in your quest to become a better forum contributor???

@Frodler Greetings dear friend! I would say it a great topic for everyone on cryptotalk, the points you listed in your topic are quite helpful as I spend my whole day on this nice forum and I doesn't consider it time wasting rather I think it is Time investment to learn great knowledge. I also think I should have a timetable for organizing my daily activities and crypto talking at a specific time . Thanks mate for suggesting good things to save time and to become a good forum contributor. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I always try to write a plan of the day, but it always breaks down. I really don`t know how to fix it, because always there are some unexpectable factors which disturb me to follow my plan. Saving time is very important to become successful and productive 

• +1 2

if any one have full job time ,he should work on crypto talk only in the free time ,but who has time ,maybe he should spend it in this great forum to learn at first and to earn some money.

Yes I do and I think is very wise to make use of time because time is money.i strategise my timing and make good use of it.i log into the crypto forum in the morning,afternoon and evening with different timing.time management is very important because we have other schedule as well

As a beginner I've learnt how to save time and spend about 4-6 hours while doing other things, I may have a busy day but the moment I became free especially at night I spend my time on the device for about 2to 3 hours.

For me I don't have specific time while cryptotalking I send my replies when am less busy it could be morning, mid day or in the night. 

Organization is important, because I think most members have other roles and tasks outside the forum, so you need to have an organization and divide the time so that everything is done correctly.

Surely timing is the most important things of every ones life.so we have need  to take proper use of time.if we are not able to  proper use of time,i also tri to save time while i work in cryptotalk.

Yes it is true managing our time in anything is very important, but all depended on n about what thing you are doing. In this forum Cryptotalk there is a difference when you do your post taking your long time and when you do it at record short time. If we are paid to do good and constructive post I think the best option to do that is taking your time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If we want success in our life.So, we must manage our time. Crypto is a platform where we can't waste our time.It is neccesry for us.I cannot spend my full time on crypto i come here daily and do 20 posts daily. 

Edited by Aimen Khan

On 12/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, tienda said:

Yes it is true managing our time in anything is very important, but all depended on n about what thing you are doing. In this forum Cryptotalk there is a difference when you do your post taking your long time and when you do it at record short time. If we are paid to do good and constructive post I think the best option to do that is taking your time.

Time management is one of the most important things to always consider, the quality of delivery most a times depends on how well we mange our time. 

@tiendataking time is mostly like wasting time, if you plan ahead by reading and making researches just like @Frodlerhas suggested them you will definitely save yourself a whole lot of time while posting on these forum, because everything will come organically (naturally) 

• +1 1

Thanks for your advice, buddy. Time management is very essential and important for every aspect of a person. Yes, you are here and you are earning in the forum. But also, don't forget your responsibilities outside the forum. You must also pay attention to other things not only posting here. Just like you've said, plan ahead so that your time will not be congested and you have a plenty of free time too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In the case of saving time in cryptotalk for me I always choose my topics that's I can contribute at that day because its gives hard time to choose one by one topic to contribute.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

5 hours ago, joseph1122 said:

Thanks for making this great post you are right we should manage our time because we spend our daily 3 or 4 hours at this forum and I think we can send 20 posts in almost 2 hours but we can our other free time more precious by reading the posts and learning from others experience.

Yes two hours is not impossible for one to complete his or her daily task on the forum, but these can only be achieved through proper planing and perfect executions

Edited by Frodler

Time management is a very important matter, as in my early days in writing here in the forum, I encountered a flaw and the matter of writing 100 high-quality posts was a tiring matter, so I went to plan my time and made it a part of writing my own articles and let it be five. Then a meaningful and useful commentary on friends' topics and a section for research and education. I used to post 20 posts every day at different times

• +1 2

there as sometime the forum affected my other activities badly so i took a rest and reorganized myself so i can back to do all my activities in additional to work at the forum in a specific times and that helped me a lot , we should be always careful about time because maybe working in crypto is important but the reason that we're working for is be able to earn additional money to get ourselves and families needs so also we should spend time with them so as mentioned in the topic , there must be a timer for the time we spend on the forum or crypto in general

• +1 1

It is difficult to reserve a lot of time for the forum since I have other things on the internet that I have to do and I have a lot of things to do in real life which makes it very difficult to reserve a lot of time for the forum. but I do my best to always post here on the forum

• +1 1

Thank You for all the useful tips and suggestions.I agree with all of your tips specially to do research it is a very important point and it could really save our time and will make our work easy.So we should do research on the things and information related to the forum and cryptocurrency to make new posts with quality content and to help others by doing useful comments on their topics.If we have a good knowledge we can easily reply to any topic and it will not take much time.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

It is difficult to reserve a lot of time for the forum since I have other things on the internet that I have to do and I have a lot of things to do in real life which makes it very difficult to reserve a lot of time for the forum. but I do my best to always post here on the forum

@Red-Jonesthat's why it's very important to plan ahead of time, it's only when you do these that you are sure to finish a 4 hours task in less than 2 hours, not only hear on the forum but even outside the real world activities. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is many tips to to save tomes in cryptotalk forum a lot you mentioned in your post but for me the nest is to read the post and understand it and then you can comment a few and precise words and discuss about it