Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

Sad for being late to read this post. How can i get paid from DIY Tube and what are the requirements to register on DIY Tube? How many coins that i get for a comment?

20 minutes ago, Willie R. Wickstrom said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

Thank you. DIY Tube Coin is open to POW mining with full block rewards at for a while to bring in miners. Later we will switch back to shared mining and masternodes.

We have updated our list of mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

1 minute ago, fajarriadi said:

Sad for being late to read this post. How can i get paid from DIY Tube and what are the requirements to register on DIY Tube? How many coins that i get for a comment?

You are not too late at all. You can earn by uploading videos and get paid per view. Or you can write comments fitting the video you are on at the time and get paid for them.

Comments are paid 1 cent worth of DIYT at this time each.

Video views are paid $5 worth of DIYT per 1,000 views at this time.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

6 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Thank you. DIY Tube Coin is open to POW mining with full block rewards at for a while to bring in miners. Later we will switch back to shared mining and masternodes.

We have updated our list of mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

You are not too late at all. You can earn by uploading videos and get paid per view. Or you can write comments fitting the video you are on at the time and get paid for them.

Comments are paid 1 cent worth of DIYT at this time each.

Video views are paid $5 worth of DIYT per 1,000 views at this time.

Then thanks for the useful information. I have to try it. What kind of video that i have to make? Maybe for the beginner i'll try comment first, if i have sure that i can make video, i'll make it. Please don't ever bored to guide me.

5 hours ago, fajarriadi said:

Then thanks for the useful information. I have to try it. What kind of video that i have to make? Maybe for the beginner i'll try comment first, if i have sure that i can make video, i'll make it. Please don't ever bored to guide me.

You can upload any type of video as long as you own the rights to it or permission to use it and its clean and legal.

If you make a comment today, you will see the pay in your wallet tomorrow. Payments are made once every 24 hours at night automatically.

11 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

If you make a comment today, you will see the pay in your wallet tomorrow. Payments are made once every 24 hours at night automatically.

What a nice work!

Where i have to send my wallet address? I have MEW and i think i want to create cionomi too. Which kind of wallet do you need?

1 minute ago, fajarriadi said:

What a nice work!

Where i have to send my wallet address? I have MEW and i think i want to create cionomi too. Which kind of wallet do you need?

Right now you get paid in your virtual DIY Tube wallet. This you can see when you log into your account, at the top center of the page. In a few more days we will have the ability for members to exchange their virtual coins onto the blockchain for real coins which they can sell to pay their bills.

The wallet is our own and you can get it here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Right now you get paid in your virtual DIY Tube wallet. This you can see when you log into your account, at the top center of the page. In a few more days we will have the ability for members to exchange their virtual coins onto the blockchain for real coins which they can sell to pay their bills.

The wallet is our own and you can get it here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

I will try it. Thank you for the information.

Wow, how do you pay for each view and comment? Will you compete with Youtube? Do you have any advantages compared to Youtube? I think this will be a promising project. Can you introduce more information about it?

On 10/23/2019 at 1:06 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

Haha. Thumbs up. Thanks. These guys are insane.

Well, enjoy then. You can get some coins while supporting the community 🙂

thanks! I saw it so as soon I have again time to support other posts/comment I will try to get back to the normal. At the moment I am very very busy and I can't 

17 hours ago, Saoha said:

Wow, how do you pay for each view and comment? Will you compete with Youtube? Do you have any advantages compared to Youtube? I think this will be a promising project. Can you introduce more information about it?

Payments are made automatically by computer software 1x every 24 hours. Yes the idea is to compete with YT because they are cutting pay to channels, discriminating and deleting channels right and left.

Advantages:

Immediate account approval

Instant monetization

Low minimum payouts

Everyone gets their time on the homepage

Fair algorithms and search results

Higher pay (for most channels) per 1,000 video views

Equal rights, no discrimination

Protection from trolls, spam and harassment

YOU control the comments on your channel. You can even edit them all. Someone insults you, turn it into a compliment.

And much more. Details on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Visit DIY Tube https://www.diytube.video

15 hours ago, kaguro said:

A good project. I will join to earn DIY. What interests me DIY will mining algorithms? I am willing to rent hashes to minining.

NIST5 algo. Mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

GPU mining instructions: https://www.diytubecoin.com/GPU-Mining.html

15 hours ago, ajizz said:

Interesting visited your site, and looks simple, you need more advertisement and promotion on your site to raise more awareness on it. Are you planning to do one soon? So can anyone make and upload their own videos there right?

Yes, we plan to run ad campaigns soon. Once we sell coins to raise funds, any time now we should be listed on the exchange.

Anyone can upload their own videos, yes. Any category as long as its clean and family friendly. Email us if you need a new category for you admin@diytube.video

12 hours ago, webdeals said:

thanks! I saw it so as soon I have again time to support other posts/comment I will try to get back to the normal. At the moment I am very very busy and I can't 

Cool. See you over there

30 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

So how soon on the listing? Didn't you mention the free sites aren't biting and that you paid for an exchange listing? Several of us are looking to buy your coin. Is it still going to be 10 per coin? And are you still guaranteeing the coin will never fall below that? I'd even buy from you if those are the terms. I even have several michiganians friends willing to purchase. So please provide an update. Of is the dev still too ill to make it all happen. I hope he gets well soon.  

Oh! And how is your lead IT guy doing? What's his name? Chris? Wasn't it last week?, or was it the week before you announced he was gravely ill and wasn't expected to make it. Did he ever get enough money to come to Michigan so that you could give him a job? I hope all these illnesses aren't reeking too much havoc. I hope the other investors, especially the anonymous investor is doing ok. My prayers go out to all of you so you can finally get to sellin' them coins.

Some of your details are incorrect. The frees sites are slow to list so I paid for a listing on a paid coin exchange. They tell me they are working on it now. Should be done in a few hours, I hope.

I cannot and will not guaranty any price ever. That would not be wise. I can suggest that it may stay at a certain level based on how it is used inside our site but nobody can guaranty a crypto price like that.

I dont think this is the appropriate place to discuss the personal health and welfare of our team members. But you can join our telegram group and PM us any time: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

22 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

OK, thank you. Especially for not attacking me as you did earlier today. I thought I seen two or three posts where you said you wouldn't let the coin fall below the 10 cent value. I have copies of all the posts so I'll go through them, one by one. Maybe I misunderstood, but probably not. I agree that it wouldn't be wise to make a statement like that that is why I was taken back reading the threads. I seem to recall it being said when you and the YouTube Opposition were heavily engaged in a heated conversation.

I agree this isn't the proper place to discuss personal heath and welfare. I just thought I would ask because it was you that brought the issue up numerous times over the past several weeks. It sounded like a terrible situation, that's why I remembered it. I'm sorry the rules asking about their welfare had changed. Anyway, I hope your team heals and you get on with launch your coin. 

I do not recall "attacking" you earlier today, especially since I have no idea who you are. I have been in quite a good mood today actually. We are still talking to the coin exchange and should be listed soon. Our network hash is over 2 TH and I am mining my own coin. All good here.

Here is a quote from our coin site, which is open for all to read:

"It is doubtful that DIYT Coins can decrease in value below their original set price because of the utility inside the DIY Tube Video Community and the prices set for products purchased using DIYT Coins. The cost in the number of DIYT Coins for purchases inside DIY Tube will reduce as the value of DIYT Coins increases. The opposite is also true down to a mininum of $0.10 per DIYT, which is the baseline value set inside DIY Tube Video Community."

I underlined and made bold the words you quoted as a "guaranty" to make it quite clear that it is not a guaranty.

The quote is taken from https://www.diytubecoin.com

9 hours ago, Senku49 said:

Can we know the payment system for every actions that we are doing? How long will it to be credited to our account? Last week, I registered and tried to watch something, like contents, and subscribed. But there are no indicator that the action was credited.

You get paid for views on videos that you uploaded but not for watching videos. You get paid for writing quality comments related to a video you watched.

Comments are paid 1 cent worth of DIYT Coin. Video views (on videos you own) get paid $5 worth of DIYT per 1,000 views.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I dont even care about the payments for comments on this forum (funny I say that on this thread. lol)

ohh really sir? may i get you email of your cryptotalks then hook it with my yobit account if you dont really care about payment,

im here because of that money, if you think you dont need it.. better its for me

Edited by 666Stein

46 minutes ago, DevelopmentBank said:

Sounds promising but is DIYT already listed on an actual exchange where i can trade it for bitcoin or some other real crypto? The promise of DIYT as a token will mean nothing if nothing happens to the coin. If this gets listed on a real exchange then i'd be a happy user of your service. Until then, i'm not wasting my time.

I paid two days ago for an exchange and I have been told they are working on it now. We should be listed soon. I will share the details here and on our discussion channels.

Join telegram here: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discuss: https://discord.gg/23K9SyA

1 hour ago, DevelopmentBank said:

Sounds promising but is DIYT already listed on an actual exchange where i can trade it for bitcoin or some other real crypto? The promise of DIYT as a token will mean nothing if nothing happens to the coin. If this gets listed on a real exchange then i'd be a happy user of your service. Until then, i'm not wasting my time.

I got a news within the members area that diyt has gone live on blockchain so yeah, though I don't know if it's on any exchanging platform yet. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I read the details of this project a few hours ago and found it a great project for myself. I hope that I will collect a good amount of coins from your project because I will like to remain active on your site to participate there and to support it.

8 minutes ago, Fadxxl said:

our bonus is still live until Oct 10th. Anyone who uploads their first 10 videos gets 1,000 DIYT Coins in their virtual wallet. After the 10th that bonus will be removed and then you can use your coins as you please in the big wide world

That is a great news for me because I am a vlogger and I have a number of videos created for youtube. I will try to upload them all on this site to get paid in DIYT

21 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Advantages:

YOU control the comments on your channel. You can even edit them all. Someone insults you, turn it into a compliment.

😨 Are you serious?!? If I leave a comment I sure don't want a channel to edit my comment to whatever they wish to put in my mouth. I find this disturbing and possible against the law? 😒 How can you justify editing anothers comment to read something completely different?

This is not right.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Crazyjesus said:

I summarize my experience with DIY Tube so far.

• I have been testing DIY Tube a few days and the work (view, like, comments) takes place without any inconvenience.
  • I have also received the DIY coins as stipulated. So far so good.
  • I wanted to try the change of DIY tokens to satoshis but still no exhange has been enabled, although it was planned be ready for several days ago.
  • There has been a very strong discussion in Bitcointalk where the DIY owner has been accused of being a serial scammer and other things. DIY owner has defended himself, of course.
  • DIY Tube has reported its latest inconveniences and that this week they will enable the exchange.
  • I will wait to try that last step to make a final decision of whether or not I continue working with this videos.
  • If all goes well, I will probably try to rent for mining to see how profitable this tool is.

I am still slightly optimistic about this project  that has looked so promising...

Thank you for your first hand review of the site. It seems a lot of changes have been happening since the blockchain release on the 10th and subsequent exchange issues. Can you say as of today Oct. 25th if you are able to trade coin yet?

Edited by GhoulSlayer

5 hours ago, Survay said:

I read the details of this project a few hours ago and found it a great project for myself. I hope that I will collect a good amount of coins from your project because I will like to remain active on your site to participate there and to support it.

Thank you. We plan to start a heavy marketing campaign soon so the opportunity to earn is going to grow fast.

1 hour ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Thank you for your first hand review of the site. It seems a lot of changes have been happening since the blockchain release on the 10th and subsequent exchange issues. Can you say as of today Oct. 25th if you are able to trade coin yet?

We have paid for exchange listing but are still waiting for them to finish and get back to us. Last I heard about two hours ago was "Expect listing real quick"

I will be posting here and live on our telegram and discord chats. For live updates:

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

I did not mean to add crazyjesus to the above comment but can't figure out how to remove it. This site has edit issues. 

Why can't you let him answer? Why not address channel owners inside DIYTube are able to CHANGE a post made by another? That is outrageous, violates free speech and will be ripe for abuse!

6 hours ago, Fadxxl said:

our bonus is still live until Oct 10th. Anyone who uploads their first 10 videos gets 1,000 DIYT Coins in their virtual wallet. After the 10th that bonus will be removed and then you can use your coins as you please in the big wide world

Do you mean 10 November? Sounds like a good idea to have some sort of airdrop to make people upload some videos, but how are u gonna fight against spammers that post only 10 second videos? make a rule for video posting..

37 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

Do you mean 10 November? Sounds like a good idea to have some sort of airdrop to make people upload some videos, but how are u gonna fight against spammers that post only 10 second videos? make a rule for video posting..

That reward is long gone now anyway. It ended on Oct 10th. There is no reward for video size or quantity. Just for video views now. So low quality videos will not receive much pay. So the system will balance itself out.