This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

Neo was considered a competitor to Ethereum in 2017 and went together with most altcoin in extreme heights. The $200 price was probably on the top of the bubble in 2018 and since then it was dropping for some time. It held around 10-20 dollars but didn't do a lot this year. It is not as hot as it was three years ago and losing in the ranks.

• +1 1

It is an excellent currency and is expected to achieve significant gains But in my opinion, Ethereum is the undisputed best, as it is now considered the best in terms of using its blockchain and its application in various areas of life, in addition to being second in terms of the acquisition of market liquidity.

• +2 1

Neo hasn't done a lot this year. It was considered to be another competitor to ethereum but for years it hasn't produced something to make a serious contest. It has found more competition lately and the price is performing very bad. I would try to put a buy order at $4 as it has this tendency to keep revisiting this low, although if it does taht again I wouldn't be sure about the success of this trade.

This is a big interest for people who are using crypto .If it goes on like this, it will move to the top .Some people are using it, they will follow it more and use more .

• +2 1

NEO is having a hard time for many years. It has been allowed by the chinese government but probably it is not decentralized as it wouldn't be allowed if it was. I have only heard some times of NEO this year and it wasn't something very positive that could help escape the low prices and go back to early all time high. Since $200 it has been a very bad idea to invest in NEO and it has dropped 95% and more in some occassions.

Nice caption guy but I think the future of cryptocurrency is not easy to predict and it's depends upon that what's happen in the next year. But if we talk about the neo coin then from my opinion it will rise in 2020 because the cryptocurrency is now representing in front of the world.  

There is a lot of currency here which is much more ahead of them but maybe this will be more than present crypto currency if people will accept them mostly like they did others

• +3 1

On 12/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

You are welcome and happy Xmas. Well base on the question you have raised, we can only predict future but no one can tell what will really happened in future. Based on the analysis you make, I may predict NEO can be a superior investment but not next year. It will take at least two to three years before it becomes.

On 12/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

Many currencies did not achieve their goals because of the Covid 19 disease, this led to a significant decline in the markets. I think that this year at the end was only for Bitcoin

Most of the currencies fell during the past year and this year due to the Corona virus, and today they are still declining due to the great rise of Bitcoin. No currency has actually achieved the goal that it has.

I think that Ethereum is a strong and distinctive currency and people have confidence in it, so it has a large trading volume and I dealt with it previously and I stored some money in it

• +4 1

I think that NEO has grown a lot in the last 3 years, but we must be careful with it since it is a Chinese coin, so we do not know everything about it.

• +1 1

I still believe neo coins. This coins are really good.most of the people say Bitcoin price will be increase 2020. If it will happen neo price definitely increase. Thanks

• +4 1

Actaully I have not come across this project neo coins, bit with the research I have done now about it, it shows thay neo coins is very good token which have been use in cryptoworld  and is created by the Chinese which we hope the token should achieve good progress and grow more in the future.  

NEO was founded by chinese in 2014 and it was rebranded in 2017 like bitcoin the NEO also depends on blockchain technology.Now at this time the worth of NEO coin is 16$ and it is expected that in 2025 it will reach at 25$ as it's history but may be in future if more traders having interest in this currency then maybe it will reach at highest price and may be the price of this coin in future decrease more.

@Fatihgani12

My friend, the neo currency is a good currency and do not worry for that, as this currency will have an effect as this currency will rise soon. We always have to study graphical analysis in order to know the quantity of demand and supply for that and through that the judgment is made on that currency

1 hour ago, alaarami said:

@Fatihgani12

My friend, the neo currency is a good currency and do not worry for that, as this currency will have an effect as this currency will rise soon. We always have to study graphical analysis in order to know the quantity of demand and supply for that and through that the judgment is made on that currency

It is right away measured the finest in requisites of by its blockchain and its devotion in numerous areas of sparkle in extra to personality second in conditions of the NEO... @alaarami

Neo brings back great memories of 2017. I remember that it used to be called Antshares, but they changed their brand name to Neo in June 2017, so its price increased a lot in just one week. I think it got to multiply X10 in just one week. In fact, It also take advantage that at that time began an alt season that lasted a few days because the dominance of btc had dropped considerably.

Regarding the present, I think that everything depends on the updates and events that Neo's team does and also on the price of Ethereum, because Neo has always depended on Ethereum and, generally, it goes up a lot when Eth reaches a new all time high. For that reason, everything seems to indicate that Neo will have a great 2021.

• +2 1

If you are looking for best good coin to buy, the answer is bitcoin. As an alternative, the Ethereum in my opinion have the potential to rise in the future, because I see the altcoin is always stable in price, but it seems unsuitable for the short term.

• +1 1

Neo is a good coin. It has a good background and a good future. It has not been a winner in 2020 as hoped by many in this forum and outside. But time will tell whether it will really be a good coin.

I think NEO can become the best coin for investment, but will happen 2025. Occupy rank 19 is too far from the best, need more hard work and trust to get better rank. Every coin has the same potential and challenge to become the best and for investment program, eth and xrp is the best for 2020.

In my opinion, bitcoin is one of the strongest and one of the best coins is that there is a huge amount of investment behind it, ie about 65 percent more investment in the US than if the entire cryptocurrency market is comparedIn this case it is said that this is one of the reasons behind the increase in prices, I think the investment will increase more and more in the meantime

Bitcoin is the one that wins every year, as it rises dramatically and dominates the market, and then comes the rest of the currencies, such as Ethereum and Litecoin

Don't worry. The price of neo coins wi increase. It is really a  good and perfect coin. It is likely rise again soon. Bitcoin price increases rapidly. So i think soon enough neo coin price also increas. It ia a matter of time. If you have any neo coin hold it.

Yes, my friend, at the end of 2020, the great support for cryptocurrencies in general appeared at the end of the year 2020, and the largest share was from the Ethereum currency, for within a month's time the price of the Ethereum currency has doubled, and I agree with this. Thank you very much.