Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Exactly, we must take negative ratings as a encouragement to gain positive later. Also, the warnings we get, we must take it as a lesson to.not repeat the mistake again. This will improve us and will guide us towards positive world. It's not necessary that everyone would have same opinions. Let's grow together and guide each other. 

• +3 1

In fact sometimes getting negative reactions can help you. Since they point out the mistake you made, you need to learn to accept criticism because it will help you to correct things. Then the bonus becomes a positive response, assuming it is the result of negative reactions.

I agree with you completely.
Getting a bad reputation must be dealt with as a push forward and as an incentive for us to work harder and with greater focus and not as a cause for frustration and indolence.
Everyone is vulnerable to failure at some point and it is not the end!

One need to accept Criticism and negative reaction for us to be able to take corrections from our previous mistakes if you are not critisize you won't know you are wrong, no matter how good you are or how perfect you are, your posts and comments would surely be critisize not because they hate you but because they want to point out the errors in your post and comments 

Opinions of others make you to improve yourself. I also accept other members opinions and there suggestions. Many members mentioned me in topics where they agree with my point of view or add something to my thread. So, always waiting for seeking new things and opinions do that thing in an easy manner.

If i deserved the reaction yeah i will  accept it, but to be honest all members in this forum are trying their best to make everything they can in order to make quality posts and i like to give suggestion more than criticism.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

@Raven It is normal for the user to feel frustrated and sad when faced with a criticism and a bad reputation, sometimes annoyed, this is something that usually happens in human beings because we have feelings, the important thing, as you say, is not to let that lead you to Get away from what you want, before a fall you have to get up and continue working hard and with perseverance to achieve the objectives, anyone has a bad day, but if I have a very bad day, I will have 6 a week to be happy, so falling and not getting up is not a merchant's option, thanks for sharing your ideas with us, regards.

Hello everyone, personally I have no problems with constructive criticism, nor do I have problems that give me negative evaluations, that is part of the forum rules, this would simply give me more strength and motivation, to improve my work within the platform by cryptotalk.

The negative rating and criticism of the publications we make should not discourage us, rather it should encourage us to correct and do better every day. In this daily practice of generating discussion topics and preparing comments, we learn quickly, because we acquire skills and when we receive criticism and the non-approval of some writing we must conscientiously review and make an effort to accept those failures that we have and from those errors overcome them and strengthen each day.

This is a very important topic. Some people get frustrated if they recieve any negative reputation or criticism. Just because they get criticised they sometimes quit the work. I want to say that Criticism is a part of our life. Its necessary for all. If you recieve admiration for your good work you have to accept criticism also. Its not a big deal. Be confident and do good things.

Everything that happens to me while working in this forum is good and bad, I always see everything in sight.  Because if I keep my bad experiences in mind then I will not be able to work in this forum.Whether it's criticism, or whatever the reason, I want to forget everything and focus on this forum.

Ye. Surely!! Negative comments are everywhere right now. You have to take them positively. It gives you a reality check. So you should always take them in a better way. There is no point to take them personally..it's gonna harm your health. Social media has their pros and cons ..look at the brighter side and don't take negativity so much personally.

I think if someone is criticizing us and giving terrible gradings. We should not take this investigation in irritating. Since I think the seniors on this stage are there right us. Not awful, but rather not incredible it is possible that we should take them in sure sense. Hence you should show restriction.

Hello friend, We should acknowledge analysis and negative audits as it is the immediate consequence of what we have added to this discussion. We should gain from our mix-up and make an effort not to commit that equivalent error once more

Absolutely my friend you made the right decision See if anyone gives us a negative reaction then We shouldn't mind this thing Rather we should think about this and introduce ourselves Very well 

• Useful or interesting 1

Never be panic when someone criticize you .People always point out that person which has some extra talent .So keep it up your hard work .Never give up .I am.new member and some times i face criticism.and negative reaction but i am noti taking tension about that .I am focus only on my work .

• +1 1

We face criticism in every field of life and the same situation is here. We have to face criticism in the form of negative reputation when someone dislikes our post. Criticism urges us to work hard to solve the previous mistakes. But the criticism should be in limit, it should be in proper way but giving negative reputation to a useful post is not a criticism, giving direct -5 rating is not a proper way of criticism but it should be in the limit of manners.

• +1 2

Yes, this is very beautiful, because this criticism is called constructive criticism because it gives me the opportunity to repair what I was wrong and avoid it completely in the next times, and this falls into the core of positivity and acceptance of others and their opinions

I agree with you, you have to accept criticism and bad reactions and see what we did wrong and improve it, if you do not learn from your mistakes and improve them you will never get where you want

• +1 1

Yes I am agree, Because when we get negative react it is inform us we were wrong in our on those ideas which was shows in our topic,pots which is done us so we should improve ourselves about that and accept those reaction for our best and bright future if we want.

I receive all remarks and critiques of others, and accepting them is a duty for us and we ought to now not try to quarrel among every other as a way to keep the region and not lose contributors and additionally our money owed within the destiny, as it is able to be blocked.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

It is tough for a newbie.  But i recommend everyone to accept this .  Because none will give a negative reputation or criticize your post without any reason.  There must have a reason, and  you have to find it and then you have to leave it. Otherwise you can't be a good cryptotalker  

criticism is good for any thing, because when we do any job we need to hear opinions of others for knowing what is our road in our job, if we are wrong we should be rectify the wrong, if we are true the opinions of others motivate to do other good job.

Yes is good we should always accept criticism because good man always learn from his mistake if you get negative rating Dont be fell bad just try too correct you mistake for next time

An important topic for everyone. We have to give motivation to members, especially new ones, in order to enhance their self-confidence, and this gives that a person creates useful and good posts in order to benefit from these cryptocurrencies very much.