Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

My friend  being criticized from others is not the end of the world,you don't have to give up ,maybe these opinions help you to avoid mistakes and improve your self,so we have to exchange our experiences and  knowledge. 

• +1 1

You are right my friend. We should accept criticism and negative reactions and we do not need to angry on it. As many of our topics are such that they are very good but still we have to face criticism on them. So we should not be angry at all because this is all for our betterment. In this way we will not be able to repeat the mistake that we would have made earlier and because of which we have not had to face criticism and negative reactions on it. When we see a post that would have threatened us, we got to learn a lot from there, which will benefit us. That is why we should not consider criticism at all because it is for our good. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, you are right we must accept criticism if people criticize our comment or post. If we take a challenge we can success at crypto, we have to accept as a challenge because not all people will like our post because many men mind, so criticism is not a bad thing to our profile.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Despite the good work we do either here or in our life there will always be a group of people who will criticize us so the best to do is to move on and avoid looking much on negative views people are giving us but let's focus on reaching that goal,even here when you receive criticism don't give up.

• +1 2

If you are gaining negative reputation, you can learn from it. You should not be demotivated and realize your mistake and never repeat it again. Its okay if you make mistake too. There is no success without mistake.

• +1 3

In my opinion criticism is a good thing. Criticism means discriminating positive and negative aspects of something and this will help members in correcting their mistakes. Criticism in a limit is beneficial but if it increases the limit then it spreads negativity And hate. So criticism should also be on merit and members shoulf faec it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If people commenting on our topics the accepting is our responsibility. If it is bad or good. We need to keep away from quarrel with each others.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think if someone is criticizing us and giving  bad gradings. We should not take this criticism in insulting. Because I think the seniors on this platform are there  correct us. So so we should take them in positive sense. For this purpose you have to be patient.

• +1 1

On 23.11.2020 at 08:17, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

This works with those, who usually critisize for a reason. If the one, who puts a negative rating says a resonable thing in reply to you, then ok. Sometimes, my posts are liked by 10-15 people with positive rating, and still there appears a person WHO COMPLETELY DISAGREES. Ok, if you disagree, reply on my post and tell your frustrations or something. Instead of that, i receive -5 for like what? I think this system must be reworked.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Actually we want to accept both positive reputation and negative reputation. If we get negative reputation it doesn't mean that we cannot earn from that post and don't be panic about the same. These reputation also helps us to encourage to write good content posts which increase others knowledge and informative too.

• +1 1

Its true to work to it, there are so many ways to break this kind of strategies that works for us we need to put together everything works well well there are so many ways to which we need to put together everything in the right perspective we need to put up the right strategy that is easy to build.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. We should accept criticism. We will succeed. Criticism boost our emotions to do something. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You can share your experience with others people also 

Criticism should not be a buden for a trader. When you make up your mind that you want to trade so expect things like this in return. 

People most critisise you they will call you sort of names but you just have to maintain patient

Hello my friend,

yes i accept criticism and negative reputation.that is right way if any user create the good post or useful post you can give the positive reputation that its right.if any user create the useless post you can give the negative ranks honestly.if the user create the not related post its right you to criticism on it.

Your post received negative reaction then you have doesn't follow the rules of forum and don't work properly. Then you have copied the post and gives us a negative comment then you received negative feedback 

We don't need to give up if someone give us bad reputation because it's life and everyone has their own pint of view we need to learn from criticism instead of giving up it's a part of our life and we need to respect others choice .

For me, criticism is inspiration. By getting negetive ratings I am able go understand my mistake and can solve them easily. If there is no negetive ratings how wouldn't we be able to know our gaps.

We must help each other in publications and evaluations and publish useful information for everyone in the forum for old and new ones to increase our information and knowledge and how we can earn profits

negative reactions may be due to the people who was your opinion and have a different part of you and it doesn't not mean that you are not providing them good information. So don't get demotivated by negative reactions and keep doing your work.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you % 100. Usually if i got negative reply i will try to understand what did i do wrong ? Most of the time i don't understand why they do that, but when i see some useless posts i give negative rates because they're giving wrong information and it's obvious they didn't do their research before posting. I think everyone should do their research before making posts so they can get good reactions and good rates and those reactions will encourage them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You won't improve if you are not criticised .  Being criticised is a good opportunutiy to overcome your weaknesses. A positive criticism usually helps a person to change weaknesses to strengths. But when criticising anyone you must be positive otherwise the person you are criticising may be offended and being rude is not a good thing. If you are given an option whether to be right or to be kind, always choose kind because being right will not provide you any benefit but being kind and nice always wins hearts.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 11/23/2020 at 11:59 AM, mhmd7 said:

I accept all comments and opinions of others, and accepting them is a duty for us and we should not try to quarrel between each other in order to preserve the region and not lose members and also our accounts in the future, as it may be blocked.

@mhmd7 That's very kind of you but you need to speak if someone is letting you down. As I know you've every right to reply him/her with your valid opinion and if that's too intolerable and if someone is having some personal grudges over you, you should be reporting him/her just because it's violation of rules, as we can't let others down intentionally or attacking someone on personal level. So, you should always be doing what's right for you, nor preferentially accepting the comments that is meant to hurt you.

When some people get negative reactions to their own post then they learn something from it and don't give up but there are some emotional people who get sad about it and then they give up and don't works hard. It can be our learning point and we should always accept it.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Abuzar hashmi said:

When some people get negative reactions to their own post then they learn something from it and don't give up but there are some emotional people who get sad about it and then they give up and don't works hard. It can be our learning point and we should always accept it.

@Abuzar hashmi Great. There is no need to worry or to be sad if you get criticism on your post. This is a forum. And people share their opinions here, so these all are just opinions. We shouldn't take them much seriously.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

Very good advice and motivation for the members given by you dear @Raven. You said right that we shouldn't be discourage ourselves by receiving negative ratings and face the criticism. Instead of this we must take this criticism in positive way and try to remove our this mistake.

In this way our forum and every member will be succeeded.

• +4 1