Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

You should definitely accept the criticism. Criticism can be annoying at times, but you must learn.Criticism will always take you forward.This way you will see where you went wrong and start doing things right from now on.

• Useful or interesting 1

I accept all the comments and opinions, whether positive or negative, I think that sometimes it is good to realize if there is an error or if something is wrong, anyway I have seen people that their posts are good and receive the same warning points and that bothers me since here we come to work and not to harm the work of our colleagues

• +3 1

Yeah, criticism and receiving negative feedback is normal, every person has different point of view, they may see that your topic is not good enough so they may add some good thing to make it better, good criticism, that it should be, we can correct thing in a good way.

Yes it is important if we want to successful in life we have to take the criticism by both hands and here in crypto I completely accept the criticism and negative reactions .its happened bcz i made mistake .So i completely accept that

• +5 1

Yes my dear we all have to face it and dont think that someone is your  enemy in this forum whose give us negative reputation. We have to accept critisim and accept the negative reputation and need to resolve it for the good reputation we should  create good post for the forum and we also need to create useful helpful and informative posts  for the other members then they will give you good reputstion if the posts is useful for them So try to hard work and learn before to post everytime.

• +5 1

I agree with You We should accept everyone's opinion or Views and should never be discouraged with any kind of criticism.Positive criticism is always helpful yo us to improve ourselves and to do better next time.It is also the responsibly of all members to be positive in our Criticism and it should be justified criticism and should be on merit.We should be careful in choosing the words for criticism as it shouldn't hurt anyone.

• +5 1

That's obviously true @Raven that we need to accept criticism and negative reactions from other forum members because it have a fruitful, enriching and constructive effect which can help us to open our minds to new perspectives to the things that we didn't consider them

download (8).jpg

Always accept and bear the consequences for every actions you made. If you really do something bad while you are working here in this forum, you deserve to get negative reactions. That's we have to learn from mistakes and do what is right for now on. 

Criticisms and negative messages should be used to improve, today we can see those who started from the bottom and who polished their mistakes to create an impressive infrastructure, that is why if someone criticizes you or differs from a post you have made, simply both points must be discussed and raised.

This is very good advice for all of those members who are feeling discouraged due to getting bad reputation so I would advise them that they should look at their posts that got bad ratings and improve on those posts by posting more useful content in the future.

A true crypto user have no other options but to accept the criticism and try to learn from it. On a platform like cryptotalk we must have the courage to respect opposing opinions as well.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Wow this is really amazing post and I am agree with you ,and that is true without understanding our mistake we never got success . If someone give us negative reputation then we should to solve our problems who in post . And you say right my friend if we don't accept bad reputation then you leave this crypto forum . And my advice for you learn always with our mistakes . Thanks .

Dear mate you are right in this platform these incidents occur and by seeking from it we try to do our work with improvement and received best reputation from members and they are unable to criticize. Criticize is the basic thing which help us to improve our work and agree with us which we write. It makes us strong and by applying these are rules we can create our dreams.

• +2 1

The advantage of a distinguished and fun person is accepting the opinion of the critic and the envious, so it is natural that we take the opinion of the critic into consideration because it may be useful to us in some matters and information that we were ignorant of. Thank you to everyone who corrects my path and increases me knowledge Thank you

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

Yes dude very well said that waiting is an appreciation to our post some people who like our posts and understand our content then they give us positive rating on the other side if someone cannot understand our post or topic then they give us negative rating but this negative rating does not means that we become dessert and lose their hope we must accept criticism and take it as a lesson and then work hard with determination to achieve our goals best of luck friends. Have a nice day.

Yes, you are right we should not allow criticism to pull us down or make us feel discouraged rather people's criticism and negative reaction should make us work harder.

When anyone find something wrong in your post they will obviously give you a bad reputation, and criticize your post too.  Its normal so none should be disappointed.  He or she should do more struggle for his or her goal, and should try more about learning   

Dear mate! Your words are precious for all. I too accept all the criticism and negative reactions and we should have to be... if our content is useful members wll not give negative reactions. So of someone got criticism or negative reactions he should accept and try to do better. Thanks

As it is wrong not to accept criticism, it is also wrong to give negative reactions simply because we find a response that does not fit our particular thinking. When we differ on a topic and we see that someone is generating an opinion different from our way of thinking, the most reasonable thing is to generate debate in the healthiest way possible, on the other hand, giving a negative reaction is not acceptable if what you have stated is not in no way violates the rules.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I agree with you that anyone working in the field of crypto should accept criticism in order to improve its level, and for me I accept all opinions and criticism, provided it is away from insulting because This is bad.

Constructive criticism is good for ones growth. Anyone who is willing to grow must see criticism as vital instrument to achieve that. Nobody is above board, we are bound to make mistake. When you receive negative reactions, just see it as one of those things and make effort to improve in other to avert it next time.

Sure friend we must be humble and know how to accept criticism, that's how life works. I was always listening to others and respecting different opinions, but what I do not accept are destructive criticisms that seek only to do damage.

Preferably, all comments are to be accepted whether being good or bad, as that's basically the part of having to be in community, as there's is going to be disagreement on a certain subject and vice versa. But complaining on receiving bad comments is not really ideal to be all that angry at them, as it more of like an argument on the post

At some point in your life you will be criticised, perhaps in a professional way. Sometimes it will be difficult to accept – but that all depends on your reaction. You can either use criticism in a positive way to improve, or in a negative way that can lower your self-esteem and cause stress, anger or even aggression.

Frankly, this topic is an important topic for all members.The aim of criticism is to correct action, not diminish resolve.But I recommend taking into account the new members in criticism. As for the old members, criticism must be explicit and clear that leads to its goal