Challenge your self everyday - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yes that is right. my searching for knowledge those not stop here in this forum although this forum is the best am always looking for new knowledge so as to formulate a new topic and share it in this forum 

This Is good to challenge your self everyday because a lot of new innovation are coming and how are we going to face them if we didn't get our self fully prepared and get ready for the digital world challenge.

• +1 1

Yes mate we have to challenge our self everyday. Look life is not so easy as you think. You have to work hard for achieve your goal. Everyday is a new day and every day has a new opportunity. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. Make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. 

Yes sure whenever a post is shared and you perfectly see those post or topics are different from yours you need to vividly challenge your self and this also help you in bringing better topics when next you have the mind to bring a topics out and this challenged also makes you to be a better fellow because is just like a correction and if you are been corrected you we learn new thing from those corrections been made to you.

I will also advice us to encourage ourselves on a daily basis.for instance we can promise ourselves to create a good and unique content and post everyday.from one post we can later post two, three, to any number of post we can create in a day.be your own encouragement.have self confidence in yourself and take the fear away..

Challenges ourselves in many way to make the realities of making the journey simple, is very necessary to keep asking ourselves about our daily achievement, of everyday can making us to have good movement.

As you know, life is very tough. And it has many challenges for us. We should be honest with our goal that we are making in our mind. We should be useful for others in our life. In that platform, we should help others by giving them positive rate. And it is too tough to crate a topic that is informative and enjoyable also for worker. It is not an easy work but not an impossible also. We should work hard to make our life easy.

This is one statement I always tell to myself. Everyday I wake up thinking how can I be a better person than yesterday. Trust me,this thought has really changed me positively.I do suggest it to all my fellow mates.

Life has many challenges for us and that we must be prepared for those challenges. In fact, we should always challenge ourselves to find out an explore the new things in life. for instance , during this platform, we've the challenge of making unique topics. it's hard but not impossible. we've to think and observe our surroundings. we will see the posts of our senior members. If we've prepared ourselves for the challenge, we are getting to achieve it needless to say .

We should make an honest effort to discover new subject yet it so hard to track down every day new theme however in seven days we should make one point. We ought not give our unequaled in novice segment, we ought to likewise visit other area where we find new and intriguing subject and than we can gain more from other segment 

Awesome suggestion my intimate friend ,I'm life challenge is the best criteria who defined someone to be rational and believe , through challenge you can find your self forward challenge also make earn money onto the crypto world for life activities

• +3 1

If we don't challenge our self to achieve our goals then we will work slowly. We should prepare our self for challenges because life has many challenges in every field of life. 

If we want to achieve success than we should just motivates our selves day by day because if we are don't motivate our self than we should don't do anything in this first we should motivate our selves because we are facing very difficulties 

so challenge your self every day to do good things

• +3 1

It is difficult for us as beginners to create new topics every day because we do not have enough information about cryptocurrencies, but we must develop ourselves day after day to gain more experience.

You are right my friend, I think that in some way maybe you can motivate people to make new posts, as some kind of additional reward, because I think they have the same value when a post is valued and also when a comment is valued, we don't have to give up and keep working friends.

(After climbing a large hill one finds that there are many other hills to climb) This is the wisdom that Nelson Mandela said ..

That is, whenever we take a step in the way of our work, we must start working for the next step .. Whenever we create an important and new topic, we must work on creating the next topic .. With knowledge and experience, we will see many new and great posts on the platform .. all What we have to do is believe that we can ..

Yes, let's challenge ourselves that we are able to invent new topics and we will do so

It is nice exhort to induce success in life. On the off chance that we don't challenge our self to realize our objectives at that point we'll work gradually. We ought to plan our self for challenges since life has numerous challenges in each field of life. We ought to not allow up at any taken a toll.

• +5 1

You are right 

From past time I am also viewing that members are focusing to participating in older topics and there are creating less number of new topics 

That is not good for the forum 

I must say that kindly share new topics and try to make new and so much usefull topic that could be beneficial for some members 

We should have motivated towards forun

• +3 1

Yes you are right. Some members do not focus on creating topics and some are creating similar topic. But that is not right. You have to think deeply and choose an unique topic. We get benefit from this forum. For that, we should also contribute in this forum by creating useful topics. If we all start to create topics dailly, the forum will become more active and full of useful comments. 

• +1 1

I don't think this is what the forum wants, there are posts deleted, even for no reason at all. Everybody knows that and making a post everyday will perhaps make you even receive warnings. I don't think there was a lot of incentives in writing new posts either but this is not the reason many have stopped making new posts, it is the unexplained deletion.

We should challenge our self to help the community and forum in every possible way, and the things we learn should also be shared with the new members , by doing so they will find it very easy to understand and will learn and also earn. So challenge yoursrlf to help the forum grow.

I challenge my self ordinary I took a duplicate of a book and composed a full rundown I had always wanted that I need to atcheive in my life and at whatever point fell debilitate I think back agin into it and driving my self to back to work I guidance you to do likewise

We are spent oru time in different way and also we try to spet more time on which we are more interested as well as we try to escape from some works that we are not interested.and in my way everyday challenge for me my layzziness

Very interesting

You are talking about good and beneficial topic we should have to create some thing new here about guidance and knowledge that could be helpful for all