Challenge your self everyday - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Yes dear you are right challenging yourself is one of the most important parts of self growth. Set small daily goals for yourself to get new topics in mind. Obviously only way to create new topics everyday is to challenge myself to look deep into selves to make new topics.

Yes no doubt challenges yourself everyday Some days new topics is so less the old members should create good useful topics we all should work hard here and make this platform informative and attractive .We should don't lose hope work hard .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

Good post because of this you will get many posts which will be beneficial. New posts will come out from this post and more knowledge will be gained, Everyone will try to make a good post.

This is one  important aspect that we can build thus platform everyone of us should challenge his/herself in this forum that one can do better than others as such one will come up with new ideas that are beneficial to the group. 

• +1 1

Yes mate you are right that we should challenge our self daily to doing hard work on this forum and create a distinct post which is meaningful and share information to other members. 

• +2 1

There are challenges in everyone's life but we should have courage to deal with them.This is a business platform,here we should remain ready to deal with the situation of disadvantages that we can also get loss,so keep yourself stable and continuously work hard.

• +4 1

We have to be creative in order to become a successful person. If we make at least one topic on everyday we would be able to get knowledge about many things and we can prepare ourselves for future competitions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

@1Muktarhey dear fellow as you have created a great post which can lead all the new members to motivate through this post that they must take some risky steps on fourm to earn more profit as you mentioned we need to create topics daily and it's risky step if we will never follow rules this can lead us to warning point and banning of account

• +3 1

Good post and yeah daily and new topic will be appear on the crypto page and and many different topics available and learn many things available your choice you get open and read some seniors members share important articles on the website 

There are many members who prefer to write comments rather than posts, as they are still afraid that their post will be deleted or violating the rules.
Therefore, I advise you to trust yourself and abide by the rules well and encourage and share your new ideas with us because it will definitely help many members.

• +1 1

First you have to make your target that what you will do and do at these things the same and make good your new targets daily by this you can success in life and you will learn hardwork.

Challenges matter in any daily activities you are into you must face that difficulties and challenge in matter what it takes so as to make things to be compromise, the moments you faced all this challenges you tight up and gear up well in other to achieve your targeted goal's.

Hi dear companion you are absolutely right. Life is not the bed of roses everyday we face new challenges and if we do not accept them face them as an adventure we are lost our destination. 

Hello dear friend, I agree with you. This is a good suggestion for the new members to continue to interact and comment, and so that they do not give up and stop working.

Write down new qualities that the better me of tomorrow should have. Do practical things that is better me would do. Want a physically fit me? Gi exercise. want a charitable me?Go help other's. start today and repeat every day. Tomorrow your brain will start using new facts of what you have been doing on a reoated basis and will incorporate them into mental model of self and you will have the better me.

• +3 1

Challenges increases man's capability in positive way because if a man challenge his self on daily basis he can achieve every goal of his life we know that live gives us everyday chance today's our responsibility to gain or avail this chance keep working in positive way.

Achieving the daily task on the forum on a daily basis is not easy, unless we challenge ourselves into being consistent and hardworking

Yes mate a lot of people of the forum only prefer the complete their daily comments and they don't care of the new topics . But I think we should also make new and useful topics for more discussion discussion about the cryptocyrrency this will increase the reputation of the forum and also  the growth .

Yes i m very inspired by this tpoic.now it is our responsibility to make our selves.bcx if u will not challenge your self so how can be u successful for my opinion u should do hard work and makes ur life.and nothings to worry.belive on hardwork and challenge urself everday

I think you are right. We didn't see new post from some time. If anyone accepted your challenge then I think we saw new post. We want to create new topic daily basis. Then we see daily new post or topic. Many other people can get benefits.

My dear friend!I am with you about this wonderful idea.The secret of success in our whole life is hidden in this idea.In this whole world, even the person who faces the new challenge in his life is able to succeed in life.My friend this topic has made our positive thinking very strong.

Challenging your self is one of the most important aspects of self-growth.With out challenge and change ,there can be no progress or improvement.We often talk about things that we want out of life,things we dream about, and that's where it ends-with us talking about it.

@1Muktar exactly, we should challenge ourselves. It's the only path which leads us to growth. Every single day new minds are joining this forum. New minds create new ideas. We shouldn't set limits on our minds and nevey copy old ideas.