Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Theories are not as reliable as experience and practice. Since you can theoretically say something based on what you only know. While practicing and experiencing things make your statements much more reliable since you know that certain field, and also you worked hard for it.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

I will go with practice as it builds and improve your experience with can only come from regular practice and exposure to the process. Things don't just happen overnight. Theories are good but you been involved by practice is much better

I think that both, at the beginning the theory is worth a lot because without this we could not practice anything, in terms of time spent, I think that 10% we can invest in learning the theory and 90% of the time to practice it in seeing graphs, expert traders, to analyze, etc.

To me, I honestly think that practical is the best for beginners, when teaching us something through practical, we will easily understand what they are teaching us because we get to see it through practical,but when they are teaching us through theory , it will be difficult to understand @True legend

Edited by HasFahd
  • +1 1

I think that both things are necessary and we must start from the beginners section and read the rules of the entire forum so that we have the knowledge and avoid making mistakes and be able to practice better.

Most of the  practical are translations of theory , so you can not do practical with undergoing theory. Theory gives us the background, the needed information to start and therefore it is important to know the theory before going to practical and that is why I came to this forum to gather enough knowledge and experience from others and later translate them into practical in the larger world.

I think the both are useful but i suggest you go for the  practical aspect because having knowledge or idea about something without practicing it is useless,but when you practice it one day you'll surely get use to it and start making a lot of investments in the crypto market without any diffculties

Both theoretical and practical aspect is needed, you read about bitcoin how to invest in bitcoin how you're not going to lose money that is just the theoretical aspect, you need to take actions you need to practise what you read to know how good you are, by practising it you will know where you are lagging behind that is practical aspect. practice is more valuable than theory it's just that both is needed.

Both theories and practicals are essential for your growth. But I think it's best if you read about something then practice that to depth, you read another piece, you practice too and continuously that way.

By so doing, it will speed up your learning process.

12 hours ago, Maihausawa said:

Sure mate, both are very important in any learning aspect,  but I think to me i prefer the practical aspect than theory. The practical will make a person understand how every works. But those with less IQ may find it difficult to understand a theory part.

Well you are right and I think that is your choice which is why you prefer the practical aspect but to sincere you have to get knowledge of the practical through theoretical aspect, before putting it into consideration which is why I lay emphasis on these aspect at first saying theory first and practical next.

Hello friends, in my opinion, practice is better than theory. The experiences that man gets in doing something are not gained by reading anything. You can learn a lot about any thing by reading but you cannot do these things if you do not  practice it. But theory cannot be ignored at all because if a person does not study something, how will he be able to experiment on it?

According to me both two theory and practice is very important for those who are new because by practice they will get experience to post and from theory they will get a lot of information that they can post and also get to know about other things. 

I beileve both are important, and you have do those two at the same time. Let me give you an example, if you want to trade you should do your research and read much as you can but after that you need to practice it with small amounts otherwise it won't be effective too much. I also did the same method while i was a begginer trader.

According to me, these two are important , we should also learn the theory and bring them to practice as well. By bringing them into practice we will have experience about things and by reading we will get a lot of information about those things.  

Both the things are mandatory. First you know about theory of cryptotalk completely because starting from a any new job must having knowledge about it. Then its not enough,  after that you make practice again & again to know the forum rules. And its the best way.

Bothe things are important for one another if you have no theory about something so how we would parctice it so first we should learn all the things and than practice it 

Dear, I think that the practice is as a beginner and it is the most valuable thing to know a lot of the important results and must learn from mistakes and frequent repetition that teaches practice more and follow the rules and thank you

As far as my experience is, both are very important in my opinion it should always be long before and about the thing and then there should be our personal experience. The seminar is about exactly the same crypto l form, we must first read the rules regulation, we should know what is for the authority, after that we should follow the experience ourselves. 

• +1 1

According to my opinion, I think working on theories will not be fulfilled to get something we want to get. We should be make a practice on that theory. It is because theory will be remain always theory untill you have to work on it as practice and find out all the ingredients that could be true as it is described in theory. Same in crypto world, you will not earn something until you learn a small with making small investment and practising on trading.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Dear mate,theories have been written on the basis of practical experiences.So before going through someone other's experience,I think it will be wise enough to practice more to have own experiences.You can't make things perfectly just by reading theories unless you practice enough.So make practicing first priority,then go for theory reading side by side.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Hi companions, I exhort you that before you begin exchanging with the monetary standards, gain proficiency with a great deal of hypothesis and theories, break down diagrams on the vacillation of cryptocurrencies forms, associate in gatherings of signs, else you can turn out badly and lose your reserve funds.

Practice prioritizes for me as you learn to do so you can apply the theory afterwards and that would help to your business and it would be interesting to see how it would work out too although not all of the theory had a great ending though.

The aspects in which is the best for a biginner to learn from is the practical aspects.its seem to pass a direct knowledge to it's users which help them to work better

When it comes to knowledge there are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of acquiring each kind. On one side is theory and on the other side is the practical application of theory. Both types of knowledge are important and both make you better at whatever you do.

In my opinion, practice is the best for the beginners than learning through theoretically aspect. In practice learning, you could see for yourself how things are worked out, how to do those things. In theoretical aspect, you only read and hear without seeing it in real life