How do you memorize your private key? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you memorize your private key?

4 hours ago, jappy said:

It is a very good strategy but I recommend keeping the keys in a safe place because due to this they always have to be modified and at some point it will be difficult to remember easily.

Right as memorizing the key will mix up if there are multiple and the best approach is to save it in some place from where you can get it later at the time of use/need.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, hani20980 said:

I think the most important is never keep or save the private key in desktop connected with internet

it will be better to save it in paper or write it at any of your books or you can just try to memorize

it in your mind

Like you, I think that it is not safe to keep the private keys on desktop computers since they have internet access and can be stolen, therefore the safest thing is to write them on a piece of paper and keep them in the safe
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

You say right my friend it is  very important to keep your private key safe. Because if anyone  who's are unknown person know about your private key then he or she can stole your money easily . Use always strong password and used number or upper case and lower case I'm your password .

• +1 1

Difficult to recall not public fundamental as it is as well a large amount lengthy and symbolic but you container stab to retain information it but I meditate farm your secretive basis in a nontoxic dwelling is the top preference to pile up your reserved solution.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:27 AM, tienda said:

Dear members we know that our cryptocurrencies protection wallets are depended on about the private key.

So if we don't remember about it, we have to assume the loss of our cryptocurrency forever.

So lets go to participate through this topic with our ideas and giving our opinions on how to save our private key.

I know there are many methods to save it and the best is writing it in paper. But I'm sure there are a lot of others methods.

What do you think about converting your private key letters to numbers?..:classic_smile:

Will be easy to remember them?..:classic_huh:

This is a service where you can convert letters to numbers;

boxentriq.com

image.thumb.png.937556534e9c6ceb28710016bec77065.png

image.png.8a50800916aba3ae96c2521d7ff5af2b.png

What I provide is something interesting but in my opinion I see that it is something much more complicated since it would be to study something else, for my part I only keep this in safe places so that when I need them it is only me who has access.

• +2 1

Yes you are right private keys are very important because without this we can't backup our wallet. So it is very necessary so I think it is the best just write it on the safe place or in a diary.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well, we don't literally need to memorize our private key buddy, we should just keep it by putting in on notepad, notes etc. for us to be able to remember and to know our private key. Just protect it and there will be no problem for us

• +3 1

I follow many ways to remember my private key. I try to use same password in all of my account .I write my password on my hidden place. I hide it on my bank locker.

• +4 1

It's an excellent idea friend. I don't memorize private key because I've many crypto wallets. I write private key in paper & utilize it when it is needed. Mainly I give priority to my main wallet private key because it is important to secure my crypto funds

• +3 1

I think this is almost impossible to remember private key. Because it is too much lengthy and symbolic. But you can try to remember it. But I think keep your private key in a safe place is the best option to store your private key

• +4 1

In keeping my private key I make use of a special app that can always restore my private key even if I have deleted them from where I and saving them. This very app has been where I save up most important piece of information so as to not get lost

• +2 1

What I do so that I do not forget my private keys is that I save my private key in different digital files and I physically save my private key in different physical places in my house and I will never forget my private key.

• +1 1

You can also earn through various applications. And can increase the value of its demand. There are many necessary applications on mobile from which we can earn money. You highlight your personal content. That way you can move forward.

• +2 1

I follow many ways to remember my private key .you should pay attention my friend ,and beware of them .so better to create notebook for your private keys and then no one wont catch your dTes .

I have wrtten and saved my private on my notebook. I will never forget my private key .this very app has been where i save up most important piece of information so as to not get lost .

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful participation in order to preserve our accounts in order not to lose the key. We must always learn and benefit from these posts and work with them in order to preserve the account

Dear friend, yes, each of the members has his own key, password, and codes for his account, which is exposed to fraud and theft at any possible time.

I will not play with something as sensitive as a private key, although I do not have one yet but it is definitely something you cannot paly with , and I think that words are easier to predict by hackers so it is not such a good idea. And when you have a private key you do not have to memorize it , you have to write it down and keep it in a safe place.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 5:27 PM, tienda said:

Dear members we know that our cryptocurrencies protection wallets are depended on about the private key.

So if we don't remember about it, we have to assume the loss of our cryptocurrency forever.

So lets go to participate through this topic with our ideas and giving our opinions on how to save our private key.

I know there are many methods to save it and the best is writing it in paper. But I'm sure there are a lot of others methods.

What do you think about converting your private key letters to numbers?..:classic_smile:

Will be easy to remember them?..:classic_huh:

This is a service where you can convert letters to numbers;

boxentriq.com

image.thumb.png.937556534e9c6ceb28710016bec77065.png

image.png.8a50800916aba3ae96c2521d7ff5af2b.png

Dear thanks for this kind information but I just written it my private keys in my notepad and I think never one can step it and i just written it there for emergency because I forget my keys and in my mobile it is safe. I never lose my money and I also never think more about it and I  never hide keys from everyone like this.

• +2 1

This is view seems to be interesting and logical but its a serious threats to your private keys. Continue on this vice can alter the keys and therefore creating a challenge that may end up crashing your easy access to the wallet or site. Don't involve in savings your wallets or private keys online, customizing the private keys to numbers it doesn't assure full safety of the account

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, if  we lose our private keys we can't use our assets, that's why we should be very careful about our private key. I personally write on paper and i noted in my phone. I think the safest way is writing on paper. If you have huge amounts you shouldn't write on your phone or any other device.

Well, it is a very nice idea, but you may suffer if you get difficult or unrecoverable results about myself. Use the notebook on my mobile device and my personal computer with a user that no one else can access and I think that is enough

• +4 1

As we know private key of our wallet is very essential for the security of our money in the wallet therefore we should always memorize it because if we lose our private key then we cannot recover it . We can memorize it by writing at any book or paper . We can also save it in our mobiles or PCs .

one of the method that you write it on a piece of paper and hide it in the safe place, for example in the book, so that your paper isn't lost

• +2 1

It all depend on who and how is once capacity in keeping things in him or her one can back it up in google and one can also memorize it by writing it always or with any helping hand of one that you trust very well. But for me if I used something once and for the second time for me that is all I cannot forget it again but we all differs an expectedly as a student you need to know your self better than any other person so use a way to memorize the key the best way you cannot forget that are my advice thanks.