What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

On 11/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

Actually I didn't get your point on your topic, could you elaborate it for me? But based on my understanding, you're talking about 100 useful posts requirement. If you're done on it then good for you, you're now able to receive payment for your posts now. Always do research to achieve your goal in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I believe in step by step proceeding because this is helpful to achieve our goal that jumping one. In cryptotalk forum also, with out first step we cannot jump into earning phase. We can see the important of steps here. Actually the steps are created so that we could learn from them and gain experience. Directly jumping can often leads us to failure or uncertainty. 

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

• The Opportunity Jumps

I will suggest to follow the strategy of step-by-step movement as it will help us to learn and to gain experience and to avoid risk so there is less chance of failure in it. Especially when you are new somewhere then will move up by little efforts and make your own unique and strong place there 

The road to success begins step by step, because if you jump straight, you will not endure all of these calamities. Another thing is for you to make some jumps in order to succeed. But success is nothing but something that makes us live that life. Success comes step by step, and by learning from the mistakes and experiences that you go through, you will know that you can achieve what you aspire to.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Would prefer the slow proceedure for beginners as opportunity jump is a very hard to make decisions as for beginners they won't have much of a time to decide things as they will be probably confused and will double think their decisions.

• +3 1

@Sufi Ali I want to congratulate you on your 100th post on this forum. As you asked which option would be the best, in my opinion it would be best for everyone to step by step proceeding will be the best. I can explain with an example of this forum (in Jumping, if you are a beginner and you have no information about DeFi, KYC, Wallets section and instead of posting in  beginners, about forum, crypto world,  will have no meaning and you will create irrelevant and useless posts and at the end you will get warnings and bans. So slowly and steadily absorb basic knowledge and then step forward to advanced knowledge. Thanks! 

In my opinion both is required. When you initially start your journey on this platform, it is the best to take things step by step and learn the basic functioning as well as the rules of this platform. When you get a more clear picture of how things work, then you can start grabbing onto the opportunities that are provided by the platform. Not every time things will go as you wish. So I advise you to learn from all the mistakes. Formulate your own strategies and eventually you would understand how to work here. So there should be a proper balance between step by step efforts and grabbing onto the opportunities.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

• The Opportunity Jumps

I usually prefer step by step proceeding to reach the higher destiny because we  will reach the higher glorious success by doing hard work and putting efforts in every little step.but if got an opportunity which is found to be useful at any step you can go for it but think twice before taking any step.

• +1 1

Obviously step by step proceeding. If we jump we can not learn all and it not fair. If we complete a work properly we should know everything and for this step by step is best.     

Nothing that is done in a hurry will generate a good result in the end, that is to say that we must always do things calmly. If you dedicate yourself to answering the first thing you should do is read the title of the publication in detail as well as its content. After you have read the next step is the analysis to be able to manage a coherent and well-written response, trying to provide supporting information to the topic you are answering. Over time you will be able to perceive that you will gain experience and that your answers are flowing freely. With regard to taking advantage of opportunities, everything will depend on your experience and to achieve it you must first maintain patience.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The best way is steps by step and enjoy your time in the forum you will learn and find many interesting thing in each session and like that you will upgrade your level in crypto currency and learn faster, it's the best thing you do and reach your 100 post,Congratulation 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

• The Opportunity Jumps

Both step by step proceeding to the destination and the the opportunity jumps are important in the life. But my priority is the step by step proceeding but if I got opportunities then I will grab them immediately.

• +1 1

According to my view step by steps movement best in every field.because anyone learn step by step.

Its very good or best for beginners because they lean step by step.

Be patience and move upword step by step.

for me step by step process is the most useful for me because i will learn about more cryptocurrencies and how it works because i want more learning  about it and i want to get more ideas from others that will definitely help me though this campaign.

• +1 2

I have never jump for any opportunity but opportunity has jumped for me because I have done every thing step by step and this has made me quite strong and I have lots of patience in myself which helped me a lot. If shouldn't jump any mistake you should go on step by step believe me opportunity will jump for you.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Step by step executives have more knowledge of the site about you and it is best for the newcomers to use it to gain good reputation and good amount by learning this site from the best aspects of your knowledge.

• +1 1

My advice to you is the same laws that were applied to you before your investigation of 100 publications are the same for all members, so do not try to publish unhelpful topics or bypass laws because you are your destiny ban , so be careful so that you stay with us for as long as possible.

• +2 1

One step at a time and each day because you try to understand what is going on you better not lose your courage because I have seen so many people lose themselves to such kind of integration that is easy to work and that is what we need to follow working in such kind of a market is really important that is what is easy for you and that is what is beautiful for you working hard for certain proliferation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

See my friend, life goes on step by step, not a jump. Have you heard of a 22-year-old who jumped into the future and became 60 years old ... Likewise, we worked in this forum. We must go step by step and not anticipate events. Finish 100 free posts and then start earning less than your life. Thank you

At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on your access to post No. 100. You must maintain this enthusiasm and drive and fully adhere to the rules of this forum to continue here without warning points or prohibitions, then you should read the topics to increase your experience in the world of coding

hello friends,

i suggest you to go step by step because first you can collect the knowledge of crypto talk or forum.if you well know about this forum that easy to work of this platform and create the good post and complete over goal.

• +1 1

Slow & steady wins the race .👍👍

Step by step preceeding to the destination is best . It is because journey is more beautiful than the destination . You can learn a lot during jorney .

That 's why journey is veru important .

I guess proceeding step by step is best. If we rush into traders or any science in crypto world, we may lost a lot of currency. So I prefer that everyone  should gain knowledge and appropriate experience of crypto currency.

In my opinion, going one step by step is safer than jumping quickly, so that you do not miss and lose, as the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step

I think to proceed step by step is better than jumping.when you completely and clearly go through something it remembers you for a very long time span.but if you make jumps than there could be ditches in your path which may not visible and you can fall in them.so try to work calmly.