What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

On 11/17/2020 at 8:54 PM, hani20980 said:

It is better to go to your goal step by step and not going too fast by progressing

gradually you will gain more experience that will help you achieve better successes

Hey mate, you are right we must go step by step in this forum, if anyone want to go fast in this forum they might fall in the middle path because fast work not so good for us. So newbie must go step by step in this forum like follow the rules, create a unique topic and comment constructive message to others post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think everything comes with time, and the best part of it is that you can time youself , be good in what you are doing and be sure to build on that, time is very important, you need to spend sometime in building your knowledge, write about 2 hours, and then an hour to read about crypto currency that is very important

• +2 1

f we take jump and want to reach direct our goal than we will face many difficulty which is not solved by us due to less knowledge and experience. 

• +1 1

I am a newbie here, your post is very essential to my development. working step by step is the only way to achieve your goal. There is no hurry in life and I know with patient and dedication I will get there.

Congratulations on the first achievement of the first 100 publications, the best option is to go step by step to gain knowledge and thus be better every day in your work 

• +2 1

In my view jumping is not a way to success I think jumping can also lead You toward the loss . Step by step open promotion is very good thing and all the world is getting promotion with this process of step by step. If you will try to jump from lawyer post to higher post then it may be lead You toward the hell as I want to say that it will be like a loss for you because you have skipped a lot of things in the middle and you don't understand the importance of middle things.

Hello mate! Well in my point of view.Jumping directly isn't gonna work properly.Because if we see so in directly jumping we couldn't experience a thing.We can't learn from directly jumping.So In my point of view working step by step is much better because in step by step by working we learn and experience much things. So i would say that working step by step is much better than jumping.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think every member here need to follow everything step by step to become success in this cryptotalk and most especially the newbies members, i will want to get more knowledge and information from others professional member

• +5 1

It's a great job my friend, you're really impulsive to hard work, and for your question, in my opinion you have to go step by step, so to gain more practical and theoretical experience, it's better than jumping once but without experience, make sure experience and knowledge is more important than everything. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I prefer to the step by step in this you can known about what you do and what is remaining. In rapidly working you miss the some steps and that creates problems for you. 

i think that it's far higher to walk step by step and examine from every step we take and benefit as lots information as feasible to be able to gain enjoy and gain our dreams. in addition, we must in no way give up if we are incorrect.

It is best here in this forum to learn step by step and read the rules and regulations of this forum to help you achieve success and jump, you may make mistakes

According  to me if someone wants to move forward safely they don't want to take  risk then they should move step by step to reach the destination. On the other hand if someone has the courage and willing to take the risk they can jump to opportunity. Now choice depends on what he wants to do.

For this is the only solution to reach what we seek, a mechanism. We must work calmly and patiently. We must first end the 100 free participation and move afterwards to obtain the payments

On 11/17/2020 at 3:51 PM, Nauman Khalid said:

I think step by step proceedings are best for newbies for using that you have more knowledge about the site and will get good reputation and good amount from learning this site in best of your knowledge.

I also believe at the same cost that it is a better method is step by step especially for beginners in this great community in order to obtain better knowledge about this great platform
A big greeting to the whole community

On 11/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

I think step by step proceeding to the destination is good. Because through this, your hard work for success will be remembered even after success. Step by step is the experience of many things in life ,But if you succeed in getting the opportunity, there is no experience.

Edited by Isika456
Isika456

According to my point of view step by step procedure is good as compared to jump .When you move step by step you gain more experience and more knowledge ,and the success gain by this method will be long lasting .When you jump to get success then the achieved success will be for less time and you will gain nothing

Hi mate, welcome to the cryptotalk forum and congratulations on your completion of your first mandatory posts. I have a question. I have no idea what is step by step proceeding and opportunity jump? Can you eleborate please? Thanks for your reply in advance and have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thanks dear friend.  I think step by step through the work on the forum.  The success of every task comes when every step is completed efficiently.  Then easily have knowledge and ideas about all the tasks.  And if you want to hurry, the risk is higher.  Research yourself to avoid jumping.  Be patient, step by step for success.

In my opinion step by step proceeding is far better than that of jumping as in jumping one lefts several main things which can't be neglected so he ever remain deficient of these.for example the student which the intelligent one of the class but attend only 2 or 3 classes per weak can't get the actual position in comparison with him the student with the mediocre eligibility but attends the class daily could get the high position...

I think we should do step-by-step we should avoid the jumping. 

You have heard about that slow and steady wins the race. Working slowly but with the great consistency may lead you towards the success.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

• The Opportunity Jumps

First of all I would like to congratulate for your 100 posts my brother. Because it is really a good achievement to complete the target of 100 posts. And the second thing is that  slow and steady wins the race. So I prefer the work with slowly so that I can understand about what is happening and also predict about what's going to be happening.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

• The Opportunity Jumps

Dear friend in my opinion step by step proceeding is very important for achieving goal if we earn goal and live with it for a long time than we have to proceed step by step. In step by step proceeding we learn a lot of knowledge and experience which we never gain in case of jumping. 

We want to know a lot about this issue here.  Because here I can learn a lot about this subject.  I want to ask you here and here we will get to know you a lot better. You are cooperating because if we can discuss a lot here, we will be able to do something good here and post. I hope you can do a lot.