Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts?

People shouldn't think to  not react anymore after this because they aren't supposed to be abused in profit way it must be for people that has trustworthy thing to be known for good and not for the greediness itself atleast what i could think of.

2 hours ago, Reyna said:

Using the reputation here it's not using forcely, it depends to the member if they want to give some reputation or not but as of now, the reputation is in demand by having some payment that's why they will used the 50 max to get extra earnings.

Yes you are right, we, all members is have the freedom to choose whether we want to give reaction to other person or not since it is not required to finish the 50 reactions  by the moderators. React if you want, it could be a big help for our moderators to easily detect low quality posters, if you don't want to, then it is still fine.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I think that we should gain knowledge from this forum, appreciate the science and evaluate the useful posts. It is true that we profit from the forum, but we must give some of our time to knowledge so that we can benefit because if you are here for profit only, you are deceiving yourself and deceiving others with your comment that has nothing to do with you .

On 11/21/2020 at 8:02 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes you are right, we, all members is have the freedom to choose whether we want to give reaction to other person or not since it is not required to finish the 50 reactions  by the moderators. React if you want, it could be a big help for our moderators to easily detect low quality posters, if you don't want to, then it is still fine.

I cannot understand the other members here why they're begging some reputation, reputation is just our grade here, it's useless when you have a huge number of reputation but you're doing a low quality post.

Yes, I think that stopping the double payment has a negative effect on giving a reputation to the topics as there are many topics and good comments that do not contain any reputation, and this is evidence that many members did not complete 50 reputation per day.

No I don't think so absence of double talk token effect the people behavior of reacting. Because cryptotalk is still giving 1 talk token for each rate. Cancellation of double payment is good support to pump up the rate of talk token in exchange market. 

Yes bonus can affect of giving a rate but I do not think it can affect on how we post or how we share our opinions  on a certain topic. You can earn to without that bonus and giving reputation is ok without giving payment for that since we can use it to identify if the posts are useful or not. We can use it to give an appreciation to members who did their best for us to gain knowledge. Let us see rate as a special feature and not for the money

• +4 1

On 11/21/2020 at 7:58 PM, decemberends said:

People shouldn't think to  not react anymore after this because they aren't supposed to be abused in profit way it must be for people that has trustworthy thing to be known for good and not for the greediness itself atleast what i could think of.

Giving an reputations or reacts in this forum is still paid by moderators, they will spam it just to get the 50 talk per day (as 50 reacts per day) because this is an additional payment for them.

Well in theory probabily as someone already mentioned that some russian members were angry about it or even questioning if it was worth continuing doing topics / posts on this forum, but i believe it's just pure nonsense...

Basically this change made Talk Token becoming stable as in price and back to a reasonable value.

Nontheless since you can be given talk tokens for all your reactions given i don't think Users will stop reacting cause of double rewarding cancelation.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

3 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Well in theory probabily as someone already mentioned that some russian members were angry about it or even questioning if it was worth continuing doing topics / posts on this forum, but i believe it's just pure nonsense...

Basically this change made Talk Token becoming stable as in price and back to a reasonable value.

Nontheless since you can be given talk tokens for all your reactions given i don't think Users will stop reacting cause of double rewarding cancelation.

@DreamStage You have concluded it very well my friend. I absolutely agree with you. There is nothing bad in writing topics. This debate is just for stabilizing Talk Token.

On 11/17/2020 at 12:02 PM, BrolySSJ said:

What do you guys think? is cancelling the bonus going to be bad for the forum? 

It is really sad to stop the doubling of the talk bonus we earn for doing 50 Daily Interactions task. Because this will affect everyone, as it will decrease the daily profit from the forum, and it may also greatly affect the members' completion of 50 daily interactions because it is no longer very useful to them. I think that the forum will find an appropriate solution to this problem.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

I think everyone have his choice because there is some of people which will still continue to give reaction to members to get one talk if some people stop giving rating because one talk per rate I think half bread is better than not at least one talk per rate these will continue to increase your token

@Gomez12 Yes, it is a choice if someone wants to react to 50 post/topics a day or not. The cancelling of the double payment will be beneficial soon because the price is sure to rise in the market. This is actually a good step taken by the administration and this will eventually profit everyone.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

This decision will affect those users who were using reputation just for making double payments and were spamming the reputation feature.But its just back in the way it is.

Any person whose basic interest is to put in the hard work will continue to give rating to a deserved post even when the double payment has stop but we should try to give rating even if we didn't complete 50 rating in a day.

In my opinion, canceling the bonus will definitely reduce the amount of reputation that is given on this forum as most members are only giving reputation now because they are getting paid for it and that is the sad reality of it but I wish it were different.

• Useful or interesting 1

People always want others to like their opinions and ideas, and it is possible that there is a useful post, but it does not get a good rating just because it did not have the appropriate support when its owner posted it, and therefore a large number of members did not se it , but the forum organizers also cannot Monitor and read all posts to distinguish good from bad. I mean: This is the perfect way that they came up with the distinction between appropriate and inappropriate posts, and if someone has a better way he should bring it up for discussion.

Edited by Abdulrahman3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

disabling double payment of course has positive and negative sides , first of all we lost the chance to make double profits as before and also as you said members may stop giving reputation which will affect payment with BTC as well , but looking from the other side , this will help TALK token to recover and the price to increase again , this won't happen directly but it needs sometime for sure , and today we saw how the price increased again 100%  after it reached around 35 satoshi , I believe this decision has positive effects more than the negative but we just need patience

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 12/2/2020 at 1:12 AM, Bruno52 said:

In my opinion, canceling the bonus will definitely reduce the amount of reputation that is given on this forum as most members are only giving reputation now because they are getting paid for it and that is the sad reality of it but I wish it were different.

You can also get some talk tokens by giving some reputation in this forum, you can get 1 talk for each rate you give to the member and i think that's good enough for us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/20/2020 at 3:50 PM, Sumaiya52 said:

I think that it will be definitely affect.i we can get benefits from many other ways form this forum.i five reputation only those this topic which is deserve good react.amd everyone is not good use that me still we are getting this good amount or good price

The forum is not based only on a material goal, which is profit and raising money, but it has a scientific and cultural side, it also spreads science and knowledge, so I do not think that the absence of rewards will affect its popularity, there are different ways of earning and a smart member will rely on it and not on temporary rewards.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, BrolySSJ said:

The concern that i am having though, and something that has crossed my mind is, do you think that users will stop reacting to posts in the absence of this bonus. There are many that reacted to posts because of the promise that the bonus brought with it, and that is why members in the forum reached for that 50 reacts and posts were rated and negative rated posts were deleted. 

@BrolySSJI also had thesame concerns regarding issuance of reputations, since the double bonus has now been disabled, many members will probably careless about giving reputations which is worrisome and discouraging to some members of the forum 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

For me, I will not stop giving good reputation for posts and comments that I find useful, yet it part of the human nature to look for evaluation , and all of us like to be rewarded. A reward by itself has two sides, one that is financial , and it is surly important for all of us and the other side is psychological, it is a kind of recognition that you are a good member, that is why in my opinion I think the old payment system is more effective and I advise to bring it back. 

• +1 2

It is really bad that double payment now stoped i recommended the moderators and admins to bring back the double because this can help us to earn very nice amount in a short time.

• +1 1

It will not affect those who were giving the reputation points on merit and doing justice while giving positive or negative reputation as they will continue to do it for appreciation and encouraging the good work and negative reputation for discouraging snd removal of spam and useless posts.But it'll surely efeecting those who were cheating the reputation for their own benefits and earning.

• +1 1

Well, it already has. At least I have seen how it has reflected on my account and daily reactions I have daily. I am not concerned by too concerned by that anyway, just giving out my best to the community. 

I think members should just be a little controlled by their conscience. Give reacts (positive or negative) to topics/posts that deserves them no matter if there is some reward attached or not. 

• +2 1
  • +4 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The cancellation of the bonus is bad news for the forum. As you said, users could give reputation by scoring other users' messages and add bonuses to their winnings. It is certain that there will be a decrease in reactions to messages.

• +1 1
  • +2 1