Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts?

The problem nowadays is not the lack of a bonus, it is the reduction of payments to 5 times less and also that TAlK is no longer a worthwhile token, its price is actually infimi and no one is interested in obtaining it, I think that the forum needs to find new incentives so that the members of the forum do not get discouraged or stop posting within it, I have also noticed that many members are dedicated to persecuting others and that can also be annoying.

• +1 1

Dear members, The gains of this forum are many, including the gain of material profits, so frankly I think the absence of reward will greatly affect the number of daily publications

• +2 1

Well, my dear friend, it is a really thorny issue, but certainly the reward and getting the money gives a strong incentive and pays the diligence at work. Not everyone is interested in knowing or working sincerely. Many people work to get additional income because of the bad living situation

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I think that the more rewards there will be, the greater the interaction will be, and the forum will achieve more success and brilliance. The idea in this is that when someone is rewarded for a work, that will motivate him to continuously provide the best .

Edited by Ali.zx

There definitely be a few members who will stop reacting because they are doing it only for money and i think those won't last on this platform but i think the majority will continue reacting because they love this platform and love learning from it. 

• +5 1

As I have already mentioned in some cases many people do not work or stop publishing because many people are only thinking about money, for this it is important that we know how to work well with respect to the benefit that we will get, thanks to Cryptotalk we have the opportunity to generate income and at the same time go studying to learn and go to the next level.

• +1 1

We cannot deny that this issue affected giving feedback, but in terms of earning money there are other ways of earning. Therefore, we should not let such a topic affect the continuity and seriousness of work, but we must always follow up the work and interaction

It is true that the absence of a bonus can discourage a person, but we must stop to think about what other benefits I can obtain by staying on this Cryptotalk platform, there are advantages such as the knowledge acquired about the commercial operation of the Cryptocurrency, the Future investments that I can make and the other payment alternatives that this community offers me, in reality we all win if we learn more.

Undoubtedly, since the double payment campaign for the 50 daily ratings was stopped, these ratings have decreased significantly because the members do not feel motivated to rate the publications and the truth is that it is a problem because it is our duty to do it, it is the only way to know which publication should be paid and which should not. 

• +3 1

I don't think so 

Most of the members here are here to gather knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them so we should give positive feedback in case we see high-quality participation and help us in the crypto field .

for some people whose their only interest is money they will not react any more. but in my opinion the reacts are necessary to encourage the members even if it was a negative one it will help them to avoid mistakes in the future 

I don't think so at all, because when members are paid it means an increase in their ambition going forward and when they stop paying it doesn't mean anything because they haven't lost anything, they just exchange views by default and there won't be material losses to affect them, but in my view the payment to the members will continue to

This may harm the interaction in the forum alot because a lot of members here try their best in posting and getting good reputation only to get revenue for it from the forum 

hello my friend . Yes this factor also affected the reaction rate at this forum but And I believe this decision is also helpful for stopping  the reputation spammers inside the forum. for me I give reputations only to those topic which I know it deserves good react because giving reputations to everyone is not a good use . so we have to emphasize the importance of giving this reactions.

Also, some time ago, payment for the reputation was permanently stopped, and I think that this matter affected the posts in the forum as the posts that get a little reputation became less, but with Talk's current price, even if they re-pay for the reputation, the return will be very little compared to the previous period.

• +2 1

Perhaps the participation will decrease, but not to a large extent. There are benefits other than Satoshi that the forum provides to you, such as your knowledge of the dangers of trading cryptocurrency and the advice that future members provide to us. 

I do not believe that this issue would have an effect on members' ability to write posts and award points. I believe this is a very common occurrence, and recruitment processes will be implemented in the long term. I am confident that the market value of the talk signifier will rise in the coming months.

Well, it already has. At least I have seen how it has reflected on my account and daily reactions I have daily. I am not concerned by too concerned by that anyway, just giving out my best to the community. 

I think members should just be a little controlled by their conscience. Give reacts (positive or negative) to topics/posts that deserves them no matter if there is some reward attached or not. 

You make a great observation, I think that the reason why some of the useful and constructive posts go without rating is because the platform disabled the payment for rating, so some members feel lazy to rate others work, I hope we'll make concrete adjustments. 

I do not think that this will affect the participation of the members of the forum, rather it will encourage them to create useful posts. They win on every useful post 10 TALK, and also for every useful post they get a good reputation through which they will earn 200 satoshi.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, we lost the paid feedback feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may expose us to being banned from the forum.

You make a great observation because the since the payment of rating has been disabled, most of the members feel to lazy to rate others work, which I think is not ideal at all, so we most reward our hard work with positive rating guys, this is my thought on this.

I think that canceling payment on reviews has a negative impact on the work and profits of some members because on the one hand the member no longer receives the profit on the evaluation and secondly the interaction on their posts will diminish and thus their payments will decrease btc I have heard that the profit in the forum was better than now, and I do not want to say whether the situation will improve or will continue  So??

• +1 1

I never knew if there was a way to get paid even if by giving likes him but as now what I see their is not payment for the likes and that is why people do not put reactions.

It was not the only way to profit, and it will not be .. Good reputation is the key in this forum to win everything, and it is not just about money .. But I think that I suffer with the problem of biting nails because of the issue of time and it is something that must be considered