Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

hello friend I want to tell you that it's not just that you from every success we should know about the things which we are doing knowledge is very important for that and we are able to work about that thing which we know about it we have knowledge so we should learn first and then we will able to earn money from this platform

Yes, knowledge is really the secret of success. You need to have knowledge and then use the knowledge you have to earn income. So its better to first focus on having knowledge before anything. 

Thanks for the advice it is clear mate we shouldn't concentrate only on earning from our publications but we should also be willing to update our knowledge right here in this forum there are many things that we can learn and start generating income for ourselves..

My friend believed that we need to work seriously and committed because beautiful things need time, and success and obtaining experience requires teamwork and patience.

knowledge is the key to success, so if you want to be successful in the future then you should gain knowledge as long as you can, knowledge is the basis of success, we all joined this forum with a little experience and information in the world of cryptocurrencies, Once you have knowledge about specific things which you want work in this things then you can work easily without facing any difficulty. So try to get knowledge as well money.

• +5 1

Knowledge is the biggest thing of success. Knowledge can lead people to the top of success. If we can respond well by applying our knowledge here as well,Then I will be able to gain a lot of fame. And this farming will enable me to make more and more money.

Of course, knowledge is a very important thing, and the key to getting anyone to the top. 
If we have the knowledge we can gain easily 
So we must always strive to gain more knowledge so that our lives become easier and more enjoyable

Yes, I agree with you, my friend.  Knowledge and experience are the basis.  I have already entered the field of cryptocurrencies and mining, and I still need more experience, and my goal will not be to make money now before I have a greater understanding of this field.

• +1 1

Yes my friend
As a beginner, I try to read other members' posts and get more information about cryptocurrencies
As I continue reading and asking questions, I think I will be very successful with this forum with the help of the senior members
By doing this, I can earn money and achieve many goals on this forum

I hope you are healthy and fit and thank you for sharing your experience I am actually a beginner here and I have passed the same experience and sometimes there are words or terms that I do not understand to be encrypted hereWe will get the knowledge soon. Learn here and you are right that knowledge is the secret of success.

If you have knowledge you can fit your self in any field. You can present yourself with full confidence. If we have knowledge, we can study and become educated in higher education. If you want to work in this forum, you need good knowledge. This cryptocurrency world is really deep, and it requires a lot of time to have enough knowledge of how it works! Especially there are many areas. It is really important to have enough knowledge of this.

Yes dear knowledge is every thing in this world. No one can move to the success without knowledge. Knowledge is the only weapon through which you can reach to the success. So do work hard and spent your spent on this forum to read and to get knowledge.

• +1 1

It's100% true that Knowledge leads you to success and without knowledge it is hard to survive in any field of work So we should try to learn as more as possible in order to be succeed in crypto world and shouldn't waste the opportunity given by this forum.

Certainly, if you do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, you will not be able to work on this forum, and it is also good for a person to acquire knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is a vast and modern world.

Yes I agree with you friend,working here without having much knowledge is fair and normal,but working here without any knowledge is somehow weird, because some sections do seems confusing and complicated and if at all you ain't knowledgeable you won't be able to cope,so let's try to seek for knowledge in order to be successful

• +2 1

In my opinion, success is not just about patience
Success is a bundle of keys
The first key is hard work
The second key is patience to wait for the results of hard work
The third key is your mind and knowing how to increase your profit rate resulting from the previous two keys.

You can be influenced in the world by having knowledge. Many people think that they need only chance to get success but this point of view is wrong. we all need to work hard and a lot of efforts to make money, and working in this platform requires some degree of knowledge.

Edited by hatambaba

With this cryptocurrency website, here we can learn about cryptocurrency and make money, trade and invest. We can succeed by acquiring knowledge because knowledge is the key to success.

I am agree with you and successfully made the effort to make the necessary changes to the best parents in the whole world and I am learning in this forum and get knowledge then the success in this forum. 

Yes, my friend, knowledge is the most important in the world of encryption and everyone must work on gathering information and work to develop them and to make new information and useful for others to benefit from them in the future, and action without knowledge be who

Yes, of course, knowledge is the secret of success. We must acquire knowledge and invest it in the right way in order to be able to achieve our goals and develop ourselves. Knowledge is power in itself.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. Yes, knowledge will bring you success, and success will bring you money. Therefore, we must all be our first goal is to obtain knowledge, and then the material gain comes in second place.

• +4 1

Knowledge makes us a leader, Many people think that they need only chance to get success but this point of view is wrong. we all need to work hard and a lot of efforts to make money, and working in this platform requires some degree of knowledge.