Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

It's a simple formula . When you get knowledge of something then you implement that knowledge you get experience and that experience give you success .

Thank you for this advice, my dear friend, knowledge is the only human path towards guaranteed and continuous success. I entered this forum and I am completely ignorant of the encrypted currency, but day after day I got the knowledge from here

Shortly the knowledge is the key of success. knowledge of anything is good but the knowledge of latest technology is very very effective and compulsory for the people living in this era. without the latest knowledge it is very difficult to survive in this period of time.

• +2 1

You are saying quite right dear friend.Knowledge is a great power.Through knowledge we can get the best achievements of our lives.Knowledge leads the man to the highest place.

Knowing is one of the most enjoyable things ever. Knowing about things you did not know before is the best thing you can ever do. Try hard and don't despair.

• +2 1

Dear knowledge is the key of success because you can earn the money if you have a knowledge.  Knowledge is the power to go away the money. You can earn the money by knowledge by you do not buy the knowledge by the money.

• +3 1

I support your post, my friend, because knowledge is the key to everything, and the acquisition of knowledge will bear fruit greatly and positively on our lives and any progress and any step that knowledge must accompany. Without it, we are nothing.

yes knowledge is the secret of success we should get more knowledge from trouble situation if we control these trouble situation with a lot of patience then we succeeded in our life 

The more you read more chances you get to acquire knowledge and to enhance your knowledge and Knowledge leads you to success and tgere is no doubt in it. So try to spend more time at the forum and explore all the sections , read posts there and expand your knowledge of Cryptocurrency. Good Luck!

Learning is the beginning, so we have to read and search online for everything related to cryptocurrencies, and as I said, reading members ’topics is very useful in order to increase our knowledge and it leads us to success

• +1 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with the opinion that knowledge is the secret of the success of any work we do
And when we have a lot of knowledge of the work that we do, it will bring us many profits
I am trying to learn a lot about this wonderful platform to be able to profit from it

Truely speaking knowledge is the key to success not only in the field of online earning but in every field of life.Some times unawareness leads to dispare and loss.So first learn then try to earn.

Thank you for this post, of course, this forum is very useful, especially in the field of digital currencies and provides benefits in many areas, which helps you to fully understand all aspects, and in case you encounter any problem, you have many people who respond to your questions quickly.

What if knowledge mixed with experience? It is a mixture more than wonderful, but to get experience you have to do your own experiences and investments through what you know and here and after your success you will gain enough confidence to develop

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

I think your post is very informative and useful for me. We all knows that knowledge is very necessary for the success. If you haven't knowledge in my opinion you can't gain your success. For the trading knowledge and experience both are very necessary. 

Yes you are absolutely right knowledge is the kept of success .on any forum of your life you can't grow even can stand a scnd with out knowledge .if you have knowledge you can do any thing.

I faced the same problem, so I decided to read as many publications as possible by senior members. I also researched some terms that I could not find explanation in the forum. This forum helped me develop myself in a wonderful way.

Hi everyone well knowledge is key to sucess when we start working on any platform we should must have to know about forums specially crypto talk and we should search and information about it then we should know rules and regulations then we start work get experience and knowledge and motivation if we not know and not have knowledge we only waste of time

Knowledge is the secret of success.
The most important thing is that there should be no greed.
That is, do not publish posts for money. You just have to think carefully about the posts before publishing them and make sure that the posts are useful, my friend.

I agree with you, when I joined the crypto world I also didn't know anything about cryptocurrency, after I often read on various forums little by little I began to understand and learn about it. Basically, if we want to learn there must be a way to make money. The key is learning and being knowledgeable will allow us to earn an income, so prioritize knowledge and you will find ways to earn money.

• +4 1

Yes you are right. Knowledge is a secret of success. If you have knowledge then you will work very hard and work without making any noise. If you have no knowledge about what to do and how to do then you will become fail in our mission to achieve our goals.

• +4 1

Knowledge is a very powerful weapon which is used to change the whole world. As a wise man said that knowledge has a  begining but no end. Knowledge has a lot of benefits and importance. He will train you a lot of things to you.

Dear Friend, First its difficult to understand about cryptocurrencies and their strategies. But if we start learning about cryptocurrencies doors of success open one by one and we came to know about trading and investing in crypto is much beneficial. Knowledge is the main key to success. In any field of life if we wanna success we have to gain proper knowledge of this. On this forum we can learn and earn at same time so keep working hard.

you are right with only knowledge we will be able to achieve some success and without the knowledge we will not be able to do the things properly and be successful easily

Knowledge is most important thing to any platform. If you want to do something you must research about that and gain knowledge so that you can easily do that work. Same as this platform, if you want to improve your content you have explore deferent website improve your knowledge.