Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Knowledge is the key of secret success . In contact with knowledge, people may have the overall welfare. Knowledge creates people as a real thoughtful and overall determinant. The foundation of human beliefs is strengthened as a result of knowledge of knowledge. There is no better resource than knowledge. This knowledge wisdom is stressed by the level of humanity from the level of animals. Knowledge is achieved through education,...And By this knowledge you can success in your life...   

Yes you are right.knowledge is the key to success.without knowledge you can not be able to get money. Knowledge is the bring out some experience for other to learn .  I believe in it . I hope you understand

Yes knowledge is a great power in the modren era. If you have knowledge you have a great power in your bags . Especially in cryptotalk here you are paid when you share your knowledge with others . In modren era Knowledge is a key to sucess .

Of course, my friend, knowledge is the secret of success. We believe that we increase success when we search for new things and learn about them, such as cryptocurrencies. I did not have any information about cryptocurrencies, but I searched and took some news.From friends about cryptocurrencies and I started working with them, but before I worked I took the knowledge

Yes off course you are right that the knowledge that happens is the secret of success.  If you speak in any case in the world.This is why we can apply those experiences to other platforms. I think this beautiful cryptocurrency platform is also the best place to gain knowledge. Thank for this helpful post

Knowing everything by a person is impossible because there are many fields and there is always something new to learn. So therefore I think following the experts and professionals could be the best thing we can do for getting profit.

Yeah you are absolutely right 

knowledge is the secret of success 

if we have knowledge then we can achieve anything in our life 

with the help of knowledge we can fulfill our dreams into reality 

without knowledge success is not possible 

always learn from others and get knowledge at every stage of your life 

Hello friends!

Knowledge is the key to success. It is very important to have knowledge to do any work. And then you will definitely get success. You should focus on knowledge and not on earning. With knowledge you can earn wherever you are.

Hello friends. We all know that knowledge is the key to success. I am a begginer in this forum. We can learn many things and earn money from it. In every way to success, knowledge is a must. If we have knowledge, we will be successful. Knowledge can be our way of earning.

Knowledge is a very important step towards achieving a targeted goal, you don't have to be super rich but with knowledge comes confidence and all these are directly connected to success. 

Weldone mate this is really a nice and appreciatable post yeah it is true that in each and every field of life we need to get more and more knowledge to become successful person , knowledge teaches us to lead our life that is so simple to understand that why knowledge is valuable for us because it teaches us to become successful and not to repeat failure .

This crypto world is truly profound , and it requires a lot of time to have sufficient information about how it functions! particularly there are numerous fields in it.. getting sufficient information about it is truly significant particularly on the grounds that the con artists attempting to zero in on it and hanging tight for certain odds to take individuals' cash in view of their "obliviousness".. the obliviousness of individuals about certain fields in this digital currencies world can make them fall in con artists hands and they may to lose their cash by some time..☺☺

Yes dude exactly knowledge is the secret of success.when we make efforts for gaining knowledge than we concentrate at every activity like reading, listening and many other activities so do your best to seek knowledge.

knowledge is the most important thing in your life. if you have knowledge you can acheived each and everything in your life. if we want to become a successful person we have to knowledge .

I think off kilter mate information is the key of progress first our focus on this discussion learn information on digital currency and other thing at that point tackle job it is best for our work and procuring without information you are unuseless I prompt each one read all part post it is better for increment your insight and experience then you can make best post for bring in cash so first information at that point begin acquiring.

Yes it is, Without proper knowledge no one could be successful in life. If you want to be a successful person than you should earn knowledge first,without knowledge you can't be successful in life..

That's right knowledge is the secret of success because with knowledge we get to understand and solve every beat of the forum challenges and we can share informations that are relevant to the growth of the forum.

I agree with this because if we have knowledge we will surely succeed here and in our lives too so my opinion is run for knowledge go for knowledge you can also acquire knowledge and earn knowledge best principle and knowledge power so acquire knowledge to acquire power  Please.

Just to show how important knowledge is we should always go and learn about anything before jumping straight into it. Doing so would make us more firm about crypto and also lead to the right path without getting scammed or otherwise. So knowledge is surely a key element that will ensure your success.

i agree with you knowledge is the biggest key of success we must prefer to getting knowledge in this forum we must read the rules  and regulation and  also follow  these rules.in this forum we learn and earn at the same timeso knowledge is the biggest key of getting success and we also able to get money in this plateform

Yes right bro it is help you to success not only this field but every step you can make good in life. This platform knowledge makes you good comment and help to get good reputation. 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Yes dear you are right without knowledge I think I am nill. When you have full experience then you are successful person . You just have to focus on work .Success is your  target.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

All members of the forum should be interested in gaining knowledge.  Many people just chase after money but they can earn because they don't have knowledge.  So gaining knowledge is very important to earn.  If you have knowledge you can easily earn.

Yes, this crypto world is really deep, and it takes a lot of time to gain enough knowledge about how it works!  There are many fields in it .. It is really important to have adequate knowledge about it because especially because scammers are waiting for the possibility of stealing people's money due to their "ignorance".  Can lose their money in.

You just said truth and its also known as aa universal fact if we want to be successful not only in this forum but in every work of our life we have to be educated and have ability to perform.