Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Certainly, we must not seek money only and earn from participations, but rather we must seek knowledge, as money can be lost at any time, but knowledge will remain with you and help you get money.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

You are right I also agree with you I also see some topics of member and they are literally very bad but I have not make any topic because I have not enough knowledge that how to make a good and useful perfect and I think first we learn about this that how to make a good topic and then start to make topic.

Yes knowledge is really the power to succeed. Many of us have never read it just to read the data and gain information that can meet the quota of their daily needs but they have forgotten that they can learn from people who have more experience investing in cryptocurrencies that can change their lives forever.

Knowledge  is the secret key of success and everything  which  we do must have knowledge  about  it we will not be successful if we have no knowledge  about it. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Really knowledge  is the open secrete of all success  of life . There are no man in the glove who has taken his success without acquiring proper  knowledge . Knowledge  ia the power of human. Knowledge  is all for all forever. 

Yes my dear friend knowledge is a key of success crytotalk gave him great knowledge for everything and one day we are successful in our dreams 

Thanks you 

Thanks for your nice post dear. You are absolutely right and I agree with you. Knowledge is a great secret of success because if we have proper knowledge about the topic where we work then we can work properly and earn money. Actually knowledge is power and if we have knowledge we can do anything what we want to do by the power of knowledge. So acquiring knowledge should be our first priority. 

You are right partner, knowledge is more important than we can acquire as human beings. I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my knowledge and that way I will be closer to becoming successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you. Without knowledge, we cannot succeed in this world, but what we have to do is persevere and progress to gain as much knowledge as possible. For example, senior forum leaders have succeeded through the vast amount of knowledge.

Knowledge is very important and helps greatly in raising awareness among everyone. I hope that we are interested in knowledge and knowledge until we reach what we want, not only money is the most important.

Right you are brother. We should focus on learning. If we just work for doing posts. Then, most of them will not be useful and we will not make a good amount. But if we gather knowledge, then our post will be more informative and we will get more reputations and earnings. So we should focus on learning then earning will be automated. Thanks for the post. 

Knowledge is the secret of success. This platform pay for useful material so if you have a knowledge then you can make useful content. So therefore I think following the experts and professionals could be the best thing. Knowledge is the best weapon in this field.

This crypto is really good. Through this forum we get more knowledge and informations through everyone's ideas and opinions. Knowledge is the secret of success. If we have more knowledge then we can easily successed in our work.

That is why, I believe that the first 100 free post period is so important when someone enters the platform here because they can learn a lot in it and understand how things are working and running over here in order to be able to work better while they understand everything that goes around them especially the information about cryptocurrencies.we must earn knowledge before we can do such a new content in this forum because we must earn knowledge because we do not have knowledge of the crypto and forum rules.

You are right. Knowledge is the secret of success. If you gain more knowledge then you will success in life. Its true. success is the only thing which change your life totally. So,try to learn everyday something new. 

I am happy because of earning knowledge in this community. Knowledge is very important and I am able to gain experience in the fields of trading, investment and mining by reading posts here and I become able to work and earning money too.

Yes it is true that knowledge is the secret of success because with knowledge you can no how to move on your things I mean to direct your life what to become with in life which is your future, so let aquire knowledge to help our life to move easier.

Yes I am agree with you that knowledge is secret of success. It is because if we have only money then our money will may be lost due to lack of knowledge and if we have knowledge then we will get good profit at this forum by trading etc.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

It is true

We cannot buy knowledge with money, but knowledge can buy money through your work, "meaning you know what to do." Therefore, we do not have to make money is everything, that is, we must learn in order to know the correct way of working for us.

Yes, knowledge is the basic thing that we must follow because working without knowledge becomes unsuccessful and unreliable because it has no rules or useful information in it

Knowledge is the secret of success in everything. We must always strive to gain knowledge, skills and experiences about cryptocurrencies. If you gain this knowledge, it will continue in the crypto world.

You absolutely right my friend . Knowledge is the best thing that you can keep in your brain because it prevents you from being an ignorant people .And it is power so go for power get knowledge and get earning. I hope to get a good experience, this will help me in trading to achieve more profits.

I think, my friend, to share your knowledge and experience in this forum and you will achieve a lot of success and experience in this forum because the members here care a lot about information about interesting digital currencies, support and help others in their learning and doubts very well. This is the only shortcut to success. Thank you.

Greetings, my dear friend, and I am also new in this field and I found it difficult to understand the terms, but with reading the leaflets and comments, I increased my experience and knowledge. Earning money is not my goal, but knowledge and communication with others