Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes I believe you, knowledge is the key to success, to power, to respect in societies. Is also the key to one's personality, based on knowledge one's get a job and earn a living with too much of it you can make enemies with too little of it you can be degraded but with the correct amount of it you can surprise the universe. Thank you

Yes friend, knowledge is the key to success! My main objective is to educate myself in this world of cryptocurrencies, when I feel capable I will start investing. My goal is to get to live from what I like so much!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, publish well, knowledge and science are the secret of success. You have to persevere, learn more, and progress to obtain success. Every person must continue to develop his intellectual capabilities more. 

Any work we do is difficult at its beginning, but with practice. At the time, we find that we have become experts in this field, and in the forum we do not have to think about money. We must first learn and gain knowledge that will bring us money.

Yes I agree. The knowledge is key to success.knowledge is power. A man can conquer all things when he has knowledge and experience. 

I truly believe that knowledge is the key to success of everything.

We can't do anything about having some knowledge about what we're doing. And don't get upset if you've failed in something or didn't reach your goal. If you gained some knowledge about that then it's not  a big deal. Don't be sad about the failure. And remember that failure is the first step towards the success.

Believe in yourself and have patience.

Trust the process!

This is for sure but only those that know the value of knowledge would agree. I have the believe that with true knowledge it is possible to achieve a lot with cryptocurrencies and you could even turn it to your full time job.

I agree with you, my friend, because knowledge agreement is essential in everything .... and in order to succeed in your goals, when setting a goal, you begin to learn it and know everything that revolves around it in order to achieve your goal.  How to make money Thank you

First of all I was like you, then I started to read the post of other people's and our seniors, I have got the many informations knowledge of creating post. No I have ability to do work in this platform. 

Yes, you are right that knowledge is part of success. This forum requires a lot of knowledge. Here we read other posts and gain knowlede. 

Yes knowledge is the main key to success and knowledge is wealth, having the probably knowledge about crypto currency play a very important role to your success in this forum

yes indeed, if you have hands on something which you are good at then you can share the knowledge with everyone,for example talking about this platform you can educate and tell what you know to the people through yobit and just like that you can be a successful person

I think you are right. Knowledge is the secret of success. If you have knowledge you successful in every part of life. In this forum there are many section where we can gain knowledge. And there is no age limit to gain knowledge. 

Knowledge is essential to be able to function in different aspects of the world of cryptocurrencies, it is required to invest, question or promote projects, millionaires usually hoard knowledge with the purpose of innovating or continuing to earn money, if they do it, it is for something, do not believe ?

Indeed, knowledge is wealth and on this forum you can be able to get all the information and knowledge about crypto currency exchange,and by that you will have a powerful weapon in your hand to success which is Adequate Knowledge about crypto

There is a proverbial saying that says knowledge is light. With knowlage success is assured. Seek knowledge anyway you can find no knowledge is waist. Every knowledge is useful you just wait for time to apply it 

Yes, i strongly agree with your statement. Knowledge is power and it’s the key of success.  If you want to success in your present work you need to proper knowledge about it. Knowledge is the power of all success.  

It takes a lot of understanding to know any subject. We who first had to face many problems to work on this site or any other site. It was not possible for us to overcome these easily. We should not give up for doing well.

information is the important thing  of fulfillment, to manipulate, to regard in excessive social orders, further, the manner in to one's person. in view of expertise, one reveals a new line of labor, makes sufficient to pay the bills and gains regard amongst man or woman people  we don't have any statistics about the virtual currencies and the standards of the dialogue then we cannot make a decent substance for other people and cannot assist different humans.

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously Knowledge is the power of success. Without crypto knowledge, you cannot write better post for us. I agree with you, knowledge is the secret of all success. So always try to gain knowledge on crypto currency. By this you can make useful content in cryptotalk. In this time " Knowledge is the main power".      

True line Knowledge is the secret of success. Without knowledge we can't do anything. We also have to know proper use of knowledge in situation bases. People can stole your money or your everything but cannot stole your knowledge. Every path of life, in every task you have to to learn and use your knowledge. Give your 100% on your work use your brain success will be in your hand for sure.

• +2 1

I am also learning about cryptocurrencies, investment box and mining. When I joined this forum, I don't know much about this forum, but as I spend time on this forum, I start to gain knowledge. And I still gain knowledge which is helping me a lot. I agree with you that our focus should not be revolve around money. Our goal must be of gaining knowledge along with making money.

I am completely with you without knowledge. You will not get experience and therefore you will not get successful success. Knowledge is the basis of success