Which of the following is better - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

Since withdrawing and converting cash is a big process, I deposit a lot of coins together and then convert the cash together.  Let's withdraw.  It benefits me a lot more, saves a lot of time. You can try this, i hope you will love it. And if you want to make money by investing, then of course you can make money by investing.  Of course it is profitable.

• +2 1

According to me we be supposed to store selected coins in our wallet for investment purposes and several currency must be withdrawn to collect up our day by day sparkle expenditures in this street we know how to achieve profit by investing the funds.

• +2 1

Yes it will good to you that you can draw some amount for project and other you can put into project. Because whrn the price will increase you an get maximum profit by small investment. Some time price can be low due to different situations so you can lose amount. In this way you can draw few of them. 

I don't invest with the forum coins but there is mining which has good in return and you can also lock your talk in in the invest box for 1% profit every day.

That's your preference. If you think you have enough knowledge of investing and you want to take the risk you can definitely do that and if you think that you don't want to invest you just want to withdraw the daily payment you can do that. But what i think that if you want profit you should gain proper knowledge and then you should invest.

• +2 1

For me I just withdraw the money straight away . When I get . I don't want to select the money .I like to have money in my hands rather than on my account . 

Yeah investing on this platform is profitable but you need to have proof . That with whom you are working is legit or not . If he is legit than there are a lot of profit in investing

It's better that you collect them and sell them once the price of talk increases because as you can notice in the yobit exchange, the transaction history of talk are mostly selling that's why it's price is not increasing. There are lot of users from this forum who sell their talk even it's price is really low and that kind of crypto selling is not good.

I think one should wait for them to grow because when they grow they show value there is a lot to which one must define everything and stand with it right now we dont know what to do and what to stand on right now but it is going to be really important to really curate that powerful structure that can be able to build on everything

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

If you need money right now you can withdraw it.  Again you can divide  your money into two parts.  You  can use the one part in trading and withdraw the other one.  It will be great for you as i seem that.  And you can also buy coins, and when the price will  increase then you can sell them 

• +4 1

I do not prefer to withdraw profits immediately, I store money in the platform and use it for investment to get additional profits, then when the amount becomes good, I withdraw it from the platform and I may sometimes use the money that I get to trade on the platform and collect additional profits

I think this is the personal choice to choose what he want to do basically I want to withdraw my profit because I don't think that I can earn much profit by investing. I have invested about two or three times but I didn't earn the much profit so I always try to withdraw my profit and earning. I have seen also many of people don't withdraw their amount they just keep on investing on a currency and they also get a lot of profit .

@abdullah553 Dear friend if you are needed person than you should earning money from yobit account, if you are needed than you should hold it in your account when your collection is in the more amount than you can withdraw for your purpose or invest it in cryptosystem it will be better for you, in my opinion.

• +1 1

/this depends to a large extent on the need that you have for the earnings that you make here on the forum. If you do not need the funds immediately then i would suggest that you leave them in the exchange to accumulate over time and withdraw them as a single sum in order to reduce the amount of withdrawal fees that you are paying, especially if you are planning to withdraw this in terms of bitcoin. Furthermore, the forum currency can be profitable if you look at the investbox option of 1% daily, however you need to be patient and cash out at the right time as the price is quite volatile. Hopefully there is a pump soon though. I recommend investing in TALK. 

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Collect and grow your profit, there is a lot to really define this on , there is a lot of good work to which one can be able to work with and be able to build on that is really powerful and really strategic we need to have solutions as to why this all is absolutely possible and that is to really keep on defining that powerful and strong strategic intervention that would help in curating the greatest strategy ever

• +4 1

Well if you want to earn a good profit at this digital world so you have to follow some strategy and skills . If the price is low then don't sell the coins and hold them until you achieve the target. I am also doing this kind of operation.

It relies upon on the forex that you need to preserve Bitcoin, as an example, its price has improved very extensively in the final length. If you've got some bitcoin in your wallet, you will have made big profits without much attempt

Actually it I depend upon the thinking of everyone and secondly how you look the exchange sites. So I think withdraw your amount in a week profit. Yobit is a good exchange sites. So don't worry about this.

For me with a good option on how to withdrawal its really important and if you are good in investment that also can be really good but there are those who really want to eat and drink everything all at once and so they do not have anything to go with it so to me its really important you withdrawal 50% and then grow with 50% that is what is good for so many people

My friend, see, in my personal opinion, you collect them in the Bitcoin currency while they become a good amount. You can withdraw them if you want or use them as a money brochure to enter into cryptocurrency trading and gain big money from your capital Thank you

Hello friend, the best strategy in my opinion is that with the talk gained by the publications, one amount you change those talk and another you save them for a possible possibility that the price of the talk goes up and thus get more out of that situation. Btc is also generated by another campaign in yobit with those profits you could withdraw them from yobit and invest it in some project that you have in mind and have known for a while.

This will depend a lot on the currency you choose, bitcoin (which is the one I always use and prefer) has significantly increased in value, it is the safest and most profitable cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Indeed, that is a significant inquiry 

Concerning me, I partition the benefit that I get from Mandi into two sections, part I pull out it and I do a speculation cycle in the Yobit stage, and in this way I don't place my cash in one bin and now after it is my capital I keep a few monetary forms on the off chance that I raise the costs I exchange on it.