Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform

This news is great for me, it seems like the yobit platform is now being great because it already accepts many assets in the exchange and it would be good news for every trader and investor, as of now it is already down by 32% and that is really big fall, I want to suggest that you may spend your money in this currency, it would be huge profit in the future once the price of bitcoin cash goes high, this time is the best time to buy it so do not waste the opportunity to earn huge money. 

Even though it is not included in the investbox, it is still worth it to buy because of being 32% down. you will miss this opportunity if you ignore it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

52 minutes ago, Moontong said:

This news is great for me, it seems like the yobit platform is now being great because it already accepts many assets in the exchange and it would be good news for every trader and investor, as of now it is already down by 32% and that is really big fall, I want to suggest that you may spend your money in this currency, it would be huge profit in the future once the price of bitcoin cash goes high, this time is the best time to buy it so do not waste the opportunity to earn huge money. 

Even though it is not included in the investbox, it is still worth it to buy because of being 32% down. you will miss this opportunity if you ignore it. 

It will be good if there is Bitcoin-cash in yobit exchanging site, i was searching or this coin for longer time on yobit and still i can't see bitcoin cash on yobit exchange, there is only one coin which have similar price with bitcoin cash but i was scared to send my bitcoin cash balance to it.

bch.png

It is one of the important topics, thank you very much for mentioning such information, as it allows members to buy such currencies to benefit from them later and increase profits.

Thank you dear for knowledge I try to this invest to yobit I have not more expirence but now I try and share my experience toall of  you.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Agusmada said:

Thank you dear for knowledge I try to this invest to yobit I have not more expirence but now I try and share my experience toall of  you.

The investbox in yobit does not offer bitcoincash so far so it is better to trade it for a while just keep on holding it until it goes up, if you want to earn more money then you may try to invest other assets with a huge interest in the investbox. You'll gan knowledge here in this form o better try some other ways, like researching and watching videos on youtube. 

It's very great opportunity given by the yobit like investbox and listing of the bitcoincash and all. I think we can get more profit if we utilize all the things because I think investing in investbox is also profitable and even bitcoincash can give more profit and there is also vmining and all the stuff here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is indeed a very good news for investors because this coin has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which will enable people earn good profit in the future and for that reason i will advise us to take advantage of this now and accumulate more bch to our various wallets so as to make huge profit after some period of holding.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, azahar92 said:

if you want to earn more money then you may try to invest other assets with a huge interest in the investbox. You'll gan knowledge here in this form o better try some other ways, like researching and watching videos on youtube. ... 

That's right, don't just focus on bitcoin, try to invest with some other altcoins and assets with higher interest, like dlsr and many more. If you are going to invest in investbox make sure that you research first the coin or the token that you want to invest because most of the asset that is available in the invest box has no volume so it would be hard for you to trade it. 

• +2 1

It is very good news that BTC cash has been added to yobit exchange. I want to share my problem related to yobit. I am beginner of this forum. I want to register my account on yobit exchange to collect my BTC which I will earn from this forum. But when I try to register my account yobit say registration is temporary closed. Please some one tell me when it will open??? 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know much about this because I don't use bitcoins

This is certainly good news for yobit investors as more currencies are being listed. I found out on Twitter that Bitcoin Cash had been listed and is active in Trading Buy or Sale  for that pair with Bitcoin, it would be good to buy a few fraction of Bitcoin and wait a while for us to generate profitability.

Know more about Bitcoin Cash:

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a cryptocurrency that uses cryptography to control its creation and management in a decentralized way is a fork of the Bitcoin (BTC) network that has the long-term objective of scaling on chain to serve as electronic cash globally and features lower fees.greater processing capacity and shorter wait times for the confirmation of transactions.

• +1 1

Yobit has been really great than ever.  As there are various features in yobit so there are various offers.  You can earn a lot by investing in yobit.. This is a huge opportunity for everyone right now....i am invest in yobit..  

Yes, I saw that. The price is low now and since I have now entered the platform, its price will increase soon and make great profits. But it is difficult to expect anything in the yobit platform because it contains many fraudulent currencies that are only pumped so I become distrustful of the currencies that are On this platform. be careful

The market is now subject to extreme volatility
This drop may be followed by another one that must be careful before buying any cryptocurrency
Some currencies have fallen for a month and are still going down

I do not have a lot of money if I had a lot of capital I would have invested in it, but unfortunately I am currently investing in low-priced currencies only for the largest capitalist.

you should be know that the price of bitcoin cash decreased on yobit and stay high on other exchanges because the wallet of BCHAB on yobit is on maintenance, so many BCHAB holders on yobit selled their coins and automaticlly the price decreased.

And on the exchange appeared Bitcoin pro, an amazing coin, only low demand! Although it seems to me that she is good at investing. How long have I noticed that investing in any altcoins with subsequent use in the invest box-can lead to better consequences, and a fairly large payback of your contribution!

Wow this is really good news for us. Because now we can also use Bitcoin Cash.  However, I am not at all disappointed with the decline in its value. Because at one time the price of Bitcoin was much lower.  But now that is the best coin. I hope bitcoin will become cash and once expensive coin.  And the demand for it will be a lot.

Yes dear you are right when bitcoin price go to down at 30+ percent then we can buy and that time is for buying not for selling . If you will buy more bitcoin then you will find good profit in future and that time is good for trader. 

The purchase price will be lower today and also since I have finally come into the particular program, the value increases shortly and also help make a fantastic income. Nonetheless, it will be challenging you may anticipate anything at all inside the robot program as it includes several deceitful stock markets which can be simply pumped therefore I grow to be distrustful with the stock markets which can be With this program.

Well done to say my friend YoBit platform is now available and is open to everyone

But do not shed into false currencies there are many currencies on the propaganda and without interest

So beware of investing them so do not miss your money

I work hard and look good and be patient

All success for everyone

• +2 1

Dear now price of bitcoin have increased now is time for selling bitcoin we can sell our btc if we have some btc then we can sell but now is not time for buying. And If you want to buy currency then you can buy Ethereum.