Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform

Hello friend, thank you for sharing this excellent news with us, we must always be aware of these discounts because they are of benefit to us, so we get more out of this forum.

The bitcoin cash is in the yobit exchange from a long time it's not something new as I know he is the trading pair of bitcoin ethereum usd and more I never use it to be honest with you but it's important to have ot in any exchange 

Its  very great opportunity given by the yobit like investbox and listing of the bitcoincash and all. I think we can get more profit if we utilize all the things because I think investing in investbox is also profitable and even bitcoincash can give more profit and there is also vmining and all the stuff here.

This is great news. I did not notice the existence of such a currency on the yobit platform. It is good to buy a low-priced currency and monitor the market until its price rises and we sell it despite the risk. However, if we do not have the courage, we cannot double our profits even if we lose sometimes.

• +3 1

This is very happy news, yobit users can buy Bitcoin Cash, without the need to use other platforms, I think that we will get many gains in the future, if we buy this currency at a low price.

• +5 1

If we talk about the recent price of the bitcoin then I think we should buy the bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is less than 60000$ therefore we should buy it and when its price will increase then we will be able to earn good profit in the near future. 

That's a good news. Yobit exchange has lots of cryptocurrencies in its exchange in which you can buy and also sell any cryptocurrencies of your choice that's available on the exchange. 

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms in this field due to the ease of dealing with it, the amount of currencies it provides, and the investments available through it.
Personally, I deal with the yobit platform and not think of using another wallet

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Nowadays the rules have changed a lot and everything is for the better, the yobit platform today was updated to be able to make our transactions directly since before we had to do a lot of paperwork I have investigated what was the correct and safe way to change our btc, remember that yobit was always a crypto currency exchange platform.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about Bitcoin is open on this platform your information is very valuable for me I just afraid from the Bitcoin because I am not able to withdraw Bitcoin directly on your wits thanks a lot keep sharing your information

• +2 1

I agree with you, dear, to every member of this forum, a trader and investor on this platform, to buy the currency after its price has decreased and then sell it after the price has risen, and that requires patience and good study and knowing the correct timing and then make sure that you earn a very good percentage of profits that help you prove your presence in the currency market  .

• +1 1

Dear friend I do not have information about it and I think is it's not possible that we can withdraw our money  in the form of Bitcoin cash we have to convert it into other currency if we  wanted to convert  it into case because it is  digital currency and it's cannot be used by us in our daily life thats we have to convert it into some other currency and we use it in our daily life.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Moontong said:

This news is great for me, it seems like the yobit platform is now being great because it already accepts many assets in the exchange and it would be good news for every trader and investor, as of now it is already down by 32% and that is really big fall, I want to suggest that you may spend your money in this currency, it would be huge profit in the future once the price of bitcoin cash goes high, this time is the best time to buy it so do not waste the opportunity to earn huge money. 

Even though it is not included in the investbox, it is still worth it to buy because of being 32% down. you will miss this opportunity if you ignore it. 

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information as we all know yobit is very wonderful forum and it is improving day by day and it also gives us a lot of future and everyday new feature is introduced in the yobit  account but I am unaware of this but thanks to you for giving me this valuable information.

It is good investment advice because I have heard some analysts recommend trading this currency because it is destined to rise relatively significantly, which will increase your money that you put into this currency.

This is a great encouragement for those with experience and courage to invest, it would be great to take advantage of the time when the price of Bitcoin is low to buy it and collect a large amount of it, and trade it or sell it when it returns to its high price, through this movement will make huge profits

• +2 1

Yes, I noticed the inclusion of Bitcoin Cash on the platform recently, it is really wonderful and that is why I prefer yobit because it keeps up with all the developments and updates and includes the new cryptocurrencies in succession so that we can benefit from them more.

This is good news and we must take advantage of such matters and enter and gain a lot of profit and it is useful news and we hope that this platform will develop further.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this useful information on this subject, as it allows all members to buy and keep these currencies and then sell them and reap profits from them. It is a good idea to buy the cheap currency and sell it when its price rises, but you have to be very careful and search for the reason for the sudden devaluation before purchasing it so that it does not fall At risk and then lose

I also deal with the yobit website
Because it provides great ease of dealing and it deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is one of the important topics, thank you very much for mentioning such information, as it allows members to buy such currencies to benefit from them later and increase profits.

Yes my friend you are this platform is very wonderful and useful to all of us so it is good and useful and deserves us great attention so it is my favorite, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve us respect. 

Thank you so much to share this useful information that's my dear friend I want to tell you that I see this the Bitcoin is easily exchange in the Bitcoin cash and at this time this is available in the yobit wallet

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right that cash is available at this time in the exchanges and wanting more I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your between and a bitcoin cash so this is a good time other investors

• +2 1

It is true, BCH has become one of the most important currencies preferred for buying and investing, as its price exceeded 1000 USD during the last period, and it is expected to continue its rise during this bull market to achieve more record levels.

It is very happy news, especially for cryptocurrency traders and investors, day after day, it needs to improve and reach the highest stages. I think this platform is one of the best platforms ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы являемся партнерами известного мониторинга - КурсЕксперт Найти нас можете в строках мониторинга! Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Bit By Alexander !
    • Bitmore: Всегда на Шаг Впереди в Обеспечении Вашей Финансовой Безопасности. В Bitmore мы понимаем, что доверие наших клиентов является основой нашей деятельности. Поэтому, внедрение AML проверок - это не только требование, но и наша ответственность перед каждым клиентом. AML проверка - это процесс, который помогает предотвратить отмывание денег и финансирование терроризма. Она включает проверку личности клиента, его финансовых операций и источников происхождения средств. Для клиента это: - Обеспечение безопасности ваших транзакций и инвестиций. - Вы знаете, что ваши финансовые операции проходят в безопасной и законной среде. - Повышение защиты ваших средств от незаконных действий. Для нас это: - Соответствие международным нормам и стандартам. - Предотвращение вовлечения в сомнительные финансовые операции. - Минимизация рисков связанных с отмыванием денег.
    • Bitmore: Always One Step Ahead in Ensuring Your Financial Security. At Bitmore, we understand that our customers' trust is the foundation of our business. Therefore, the implementation of AML checks is not only a requirement, but also our responsibility to each client. AML checks are a process that helps prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. It includes verification of the client's identity, financial transactions, and sources of funds. For the client, it is: - Ensuring the security of your transactions and investments. - You know that your financial transactions take place in a safe and legal environment. - Increased protection of your funds from illegal activities. For us, this means: - Compliance with international norms and standards. - Preventing involvement in dubious financial transactions. - Minimizing the risks associated with money laundering.
    • Инвестиционные продукты в цифровых активах растут вторую неделю подряд, достигнув в общей сложности $932 млн. Несмотря на увеличение притоков, объем торгов за неделю составил всего $10,5 млрд, что значительно ниже мартовских $40 млрд. Примечательно, что приток средств во многом был вызван неожиданным отчетом по индексу потребительских цен, опубликованным в среду. Согласно последнему выпуску еженедельного отчета о потоках фондов цифровых активов CoinShares, 89% от общего объема потоков произошло в течение последних трех торговых дней недели, что, по сути, свидетельствует о том, что цены BTC восстановились в соответствии с ожиданиями процентных ставок. Нет инвестиций в короткие биткойны Было обнаружено, что инвесторы в биткойн не делают активной ставки на снижение его цены, что указывает на бычий настрой среди участников рынка, поскольку приток коротких инвестиционных продуктов BTC составил всего лишь 0,6 миллиона долларов. С другой стороны, согласно отчету CoinShares, еженедельный приток биткойнов составил 942 миллиона долларов . Различные альткойны также получили приток средств, причем значительные суммы поступили в Solana, Chainlink и Cardano, составив 4,9 миллиона долларов, 3,7 миллиона долларов и 1,9 миллиона долларов соответственно. За тот же период инвестиционные продукты, посвященные Litecoin, также получили скромный приток в размере 0,5 миллиона долларов. Ethereum, похоже, бросил вызов преобладающей тенденции и столкнулся с негативными настроениями из-за опасений по поводу одобрения Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) спотового ETF, что привело к оттоку средств в размере 23 миллионов долларов за последнюю неделю.   Акции блокчейна также постигла та же участь и продолжали наблюдать отток, причем только шесть из двадцати недель в этом году были зафиксированы притоки. Общий отток средств с начала года (с начала года) составил 512 миллионов долларов. США доминируют в притоке цифровых активов США лидировали с притоком в 1,002 миллиарда долларов на прошлой неделе. Эту цифру фактически увеличила компания Grayscale, которая с момента запуска ETF в январе столкнулась с оттоком средств в размере 16,6 миллиардов долларов, но впервые получила положительный приток в размере 18 миллионов долларов. Кроме того, в Швейцарии и Германии зафиксирован скромный приток в размере $27 млн и $4,2 млн соответственно, тогда как в Гонконге и Канаде наблюдался отток в размере $83 млн и $17 млн соответственно. В Швеции также был зафиксирован еженедельный отток средств в размере 5,9 миллиона долларов.
    • Актуальные курсы на 21.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4% $/ 1,5% за €. 💰 Продаём USDT 2.2 % с Вас. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • 21.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.3% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.5%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, поя
    • 🌙 В ночь с 20 на 21 мая рынок криптовалют снова начал активно восстанавливаться. За последние сутки: 🪙 Цифровое золото (биткоин) подорожало более чем на 6% 🔥 Эфир (Ethereum) прибавил 17% 📈 На момент написания: Биткоин торгуется около $71 320 Ethereum — примерно на уровне $3650 🔍 Вероятная причина роста волатильности эфира — аналитики Bloomberg, Эрик Балчунас и Джеймс Сейффарт, повысили шансы на одобрение спотового ETH-ETF с 25% до 75%. 📊 Аналитик и основатель MN Trading Михаэль ван де Поппе считает, что Ethereum уже достиг локального дна и ценовая коррекция завершилась.   💰 Общая капитализация рынка составляет $2.74 трлн, а индекс доминирования BTC — 51.1%. Ранее аналитики QCP Capital выразили мнение, что постхалвинговый эффект, проявляющийся в стабилизации и последующем росте биткоина, будет заметен как минимум через два месяца. 🔗 Наши контакты:Электронная почта: coinfy.help@gmail.comВы можете связаться напрямую с оператором через онлайн чат на нашем сайте https://coinfy.cc/Больше новостей в нашем телеграм канале: @coinfy_news
    • В настоящее время мы предлагаем обмен следующими платёжными активами:   Криптовалюты: Bitcoin Litecoin Ethereum Dogecoin Monero Dash Tron USDT TRC-20 USDT ERC-20 USDT BEP-20 USDC TRC-20 USDT SOL Shiba Inu Binance Coin (BSC BEP20) Binance Coin (BEP2) Polygon Solana Ethereum Classic Zcash Bitcoin Cash Stellar Cardano Avalanche (AVAX)   Банковские переводы (РФ): Сбербанк Тинькофф Альфа-Банк Хоум Кредит Почта Банк МТС Банк ВТБ Райффайзен Промсвязьбанк Авангард РНКБ РосБанк Платёжные системы: Perfect Money USD Payeer USD Payeer RUB Payeer EUR   🔗Наши контакты :Электронная почта: coinfy.help@gmail.comВы можете связаться напрямую с оператором через онлайн чат на нашем сайте https://coinfy.cc/Больше новостей в нашем телеграм канале: @coinfy_news
    • Судья Высокого суда Великобритании постановил, что американский учёный-компьютерщик Крейг Райт солгал и совершил подлог во время суда. В письменном решении , опубликованном в понедельник, судья Джеймс Меллор постановил, что Райт дал лжесвидетельство во время шестинедельного судебного разбирательства по делу COPA против Райта, где он утверждал, что он был создателем биткойна Сатоши Накамото. Меллор пришел к выводу, что Райт использовал поддельные документы, чтобы делать ложные утверждения. «Очевидно, что доктор Райт занимался преднамеренным изготовлением фальшивых документов для обоснования ложных утверждений и использования судов в качестве средства мошенничества», — написал Меллор. «Я полностью уверен в том, что доктор Райт много и неоднократно лгал Суду. Вся его ложь и поддельные документы поддерживали его самую большую ложь: его заявление о том, что он Сатоши Накамото». В марте Меллор пришел к выводу , что Райт не был Накамото и не был автором основополагающего документа Биткойна — «белой книги». Меллор объяснил: «Доктор Райт представляет себя чрезвычайно умным человеком. Однако, по моему мнению, он далеко не так умен, как думает». Судебная тяжба с COPA На протяжении многих лет Райт смело заявлял, что он является создателем Биткойна. Это утверждение было встречено со скептицизмом и противоречиями, что привело к судебной тяжбе с Crypto Open Patent Alliance (COPA), ключевым игроком в криптоиндустрии. COPA подала иск против Крейга Райта в 2021 году. Судебный процесс начался 5 февраля, и COPA обвинило Райта в подделке документов, а затем и в лжесвидетельстве . Райт публично не ответил на заявления Меллора, но опубликовал на X сообщение: «Я полностью намерен обжаловать решение суда по вопросу о личности».  Последствия решения Это решение имеет серьезные последствия для криптовалютной индустрии. Это подтверждает децентрализованную и лишенную лидерства сущность Биткойна и гарантирует, что ни один отдельный человек не сможет заявить о его происхождении. Это решение суда окончательно разрешает одно из самых спорных и широко разрекламированных претензий, касающихся псевдонима Сатоши Накамото.  Юридические последствия лжесвидетельства Райта еще предстоит выяснить, но в марте его активы на сумму 7,6 миллиона долларов были заморожены, чтобы помешать Райту вывести свои активы за границу во избежание расходов по делу.  Осознавая свои потери, Райт в январе попытался урегулировать спор с COPA во внесудебном порядке, но COPA отказалась.
    • Доброе утро, дорогие пользователи! Мы работаем каждый день, график работы: - с 10:00 до 22:00 (MSK) Готовы обработать любой Ваш запрос, при отсутствующего направления на сайте - обращайтесь в Telegram (указан в шапке сайта)  Так же мы выдаем наличные в любом городе РФ, подробнее так же в Telegram. Желаем продуктивного дня и хорошего настроения! С уважением, Финансович. Здравствуйте, Forest Gump! Благодарим за оставленный Вами отзыв о нашем сервисе, ждем Вас снова.