Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

I am a beginner on this site so i have no clue about that it make a person financially independent or not but i hear from many  people who are using this that it is very helpful and useful for the person who have no other source of income 

There is no doubt that the Crypto currency has a great platform To make money Because if I can't do the time, then you can do it all the time But I think managing time is a great job When you comment time, how much each one of you can be special and can do that good thing. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is financially independent, because you will earn money here by working on daily basis however in achieving these goal you need to understand the rules and regulation very well and avoid some certain things which include the following.

Copy and paste of comments.

Avoid reputation cheat.

Respect the senior members and avoid using abusive words.

Avoid low quality post.

• +2 1

Yes this website is really help me e in daily life because it's really earning site for me which give me some money so I am thinking that in future it will become my main earning source and it will become me financially independent.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptotalk has been in existence for a long time and it tends to promote individual earnings. It should be known that you can earn as much as you want with crypto talk with no limit as long as you d away with greed and breaking of rules on this platform

Is a very good platform .On this platform you can earn more money in less time It helps and beneficial in your daily life.You can not only earn money from this platform, but you can also increase your knowledge, which will be useful in your daily life .

• +2 1

I don't think so. Although we get good money for our posts here, it wouldnt suffice for our daily expenses if we are dependent only to the money we earn through this forum. However if the bitcoin prices continue to rise and the campaign goes on, who knows it may provide us with higher income. I hope so

• +2 1

Well, realistically I wouldn't say this is the right place to look for financial independence but this is rather a rich source of knowledge for anyone interested in this crypto world. Of course, monetary rewards are always welcome and if we're smart enough we can create a good capital out of them, and surely anyone pursing financial independence can further invest this capital, according to their future plans. 

• +2 1

Hello my dear welcome you on the forum so I think do it so the best forum in the world. No doubt this for by paid post became me financially free and now the study expense take from this forum.

• +1 1

Dear im also new here . I think it's financialy depend on you if u have alot of knowledge about crypto currency exchange, crypto currency exchange with btc, LTC or another currency 💵 u make more money and u goes viral. And financially very stable and strong

Of course, my friend, working in the field of digital currencies makes you stronger financially, as it makes us get good daily financial gains based on the amount of work we do

For example, in this forum you get in exchange for your work and writing useful posts on good financial rewards

• +1 1

Good post dear.Yes dear if i work hard and make useful posts .Crytpo will pay me a healthy money.and i can also invest crypto.This can give me a lot of profit  So in this way i can become financial independent by doing crypto. So we can say that yes crypto can make us financial independent.So we  should use crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course,  it can be financial independent to you. You can change your bad days into good days. Cryptotalk have many sources of earnings. If you want to become a successful man through crypto then you should do hard work and increase your efforts.

Yes my friend all things will be  easy and you can make good posts with new  information  and useful idea  and all posts will be with rules after that you can be strong be sure if you work hard  you achieve your goals 

Of course Crypto Talk can make me financially independent.  Because making money from crypto talk is much easier.  Meaningful and logical posts on the Crypto Talk Forum can make a lot of money in a short period of time.  There are also many benefits to investing in crypto.  And this money will help me improve my financial situation

Yaah cryptotalk can financial independent me. Because as a student i can earn a huge amounts of money by working this site . I work this site as a part time job and improve my financial crisis. We can also make more money by crypto trading. But i don't start trading. Because i am a beginner here.So i do not have enough knowledge about it.

Yes friend, in Cryptotalk some users use this platform as their main means of income, this because some lost their jobs due to the pandemic, these users use this platform to be able to support their daily expenses and as a financial aid, some see it as their I work full time and others like part time.

3 saat önce INAM ASHRAF84 şunları söyledi:

Birkaç ay önce bu platforma üye oldum.

Bu kazanç platformunu kullandıktan sonra finansal olarak kendimi güvende hissediyorum.

Bu platformu gerçekten seviyorum çünkü öğrenci harcamalarımızı karşılamak için para kazandırmayı sağlıyor.

Yorumun için teşekkür ederim. Ayda ne kadar kazanıyorsunuz?

2 hours ago, Hamid_Nisha_002 said:

Yaah cryptotalk beni finansal olarak bağımsız hale getirebilir. Çünkü bir öğrenci olarak bu sitede çalışarak çok büyük miktarda para kazanabilirim. Bu siteyi yarı zamanlı bir iş olarak çalışıyorum ve mali krizimi iyileştiriyorum. Kripto ticareti ile de daha fazla para kazanabiliriz. Ama ticarete başlamam. Çünkü burada başlangıç seviyesindeyim, bu yüzden bu konuda yeterli bilgim yok.

Yorumunuz için teşekkürler Bu siteye yeni üye oldum, hemen uyarı aldım. Burada kurallar nelerdir?

2 hours ago, Maxk2324 said:

Tabii ki Crypto Talk beni finansal olarak bağımsız yapabilir. Çünkü kripto konuşmasından para kazanmak çok daha kolay. Crypto Talk Forum'daki anlamlı ve mantıklı gönderiler, kısa sürede çok para kazanabilir. Kriptoya yatırım yapmanın da birçok faydası vardır. Ve bu para mali durumumu iyileştirmeme yardımcı olacak

How long have you been using this application? What is your average monthly income from this site?

of course of program it preserve be monetary autonomous  as you preserve earn a destiny  currency from cryptotalk forum foundation on how enjoyable and relentless effective you are too engender a feeling of dependable you generate Useful, helpful, meanigful  furthermore  appealing

2 hours ago, Zukovich said:

Merhaba ahbap, acemiyim, bu yüzden ödeme almaya başlamadım, ama yine de yalnızım çünkü bakacak eşim veya çocuğum yok, yine de para almaya başladığımda deneyimleyeceğim. Teşekkürler

I hope earns good money

57 minutes ago, Amirjaam78 said:

Neredeyse çoğumuz burada yeni olduğumuz için gelecekle ilgili hiçbir şey söyleyemeyiz. Ama eğer Crypto için yararlı ve anlamlı olursak burada uzun süre kalacağımızı biliyorum. Kripto hakkında konuşmak ve diğer üyelere yardımcı olmak için güvenilir ve becerikli bir varlık olmalıyız. Kripto para birimleri dijital dünyanın geleceğidir ve finansın geleceği dijital para birimleri ve dijital işletmelerdir.

It would be nice if we could support each other and tell each other what we know about cryptocurrencies

On 11/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

The cryptotalk forum provides a great fiver for us, it teaches us the basics of digital currencies through our reading topics in its various sections, and pays us for our participation in it, you must use your mind and invest the money you collect in profitable projects or create your own project to grow your profits more and more.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

@DEREKHALE welcome my friend ,here in this forum we share our knowledge about the crypto currency so you can learn  a lot of thing about it . and you can complete your 100 free post  then the forum will pay your for your positive post (1000 satoshi for one post ) .

Of course, if you want to be financially independent on this site, you have to work here.  You have to work hard.  With hard work you can succeed.  And do valuable work.  You will do better in the future.  And be financially independent.  Thanks.

For me I am a new member in this forum and I believe this for can help me financially which is why I choose to focus on learning and making useful posts in such a way that members will benefit something to there knowledge whenever they read my post, so let us send good quality posts so as to avoid losing your account to ban or warning point.

Edited by Labozhii