How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I know if the topic is plagiarism or is it unique?

What a great post friend, I hope all the members of the forum will see it so that they take it into account and avoid plagiarizing the topics, personally I did not know this information but I am going to start using it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is unique question and topic i have ever seen i want all of your opinion than you should tell me how to check its unique or plagiarism post i think if we are senior member in this forum than you will know by reading the stuff its good or not.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for explaining this method. Sometimes we have to browse other people's articles and find out what is in them and use them, but in my opinion, doing research and gathering information to write an article is better than resorting to stealing from other people's articles

This is a great post and a great website you have in your post it's very helpful to see if the post or the content is plagiarism or not ,thanks brother for the information I will use it all the time because the forum is full of plagiarism and we really we can't know the truth 

Thanks again 

This is the most important type of information and it came just at the right time when needed the most. It really helps to make free of our content from plagiarism and also helps us to make content spam free. This will help us big time to avoid the warning points. Thank you very much bro..

This is a really useful topic, but I think that many people will not decide to deal with this business in order to lose time, so this should be treated more carefully. The main thing is that the topic contains the source, or the topic does not have spam or copy-pasting from other similar topics! Then, it will allow you to achieve more success!

Thank you for this information mate, this is really useful many of posts have  been deleted because the reason that the topic was plagiarized.

This software is really helpful for me ,keep on posting such good content. This website easily and  efficiently differentiates unique and plagiarized topics.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

This is really helpful. Many of us have been victims of this. At leaat with this website there will be reduction in the rate at which posts and topics are been deleted. 

But is there a mobile app that can also check plagiarism.? This would be also be helpful.

Plagiarism is not encouraged for any type of content writing or article writing. You have done a wonderful work by sharing the the procedure how to check the plagiarism.  It is good service to the group.

I appreciate your post and thanks for sharing, it is clear that it will help us to write unique topics, from now on I think I will not face repetitive topics and thinking problems.  You can make money in a short time if you post useful here.  It will not harm you

On 11/15/2020 at 4:19 AM, Emma William said:

How to make sure the post is not plagiarized?

We all have a passion for creating a unique topic and hope this topic gets everyone's attention!
But have you asked yourself how to make sure if a person stole a post from a site or not?

Today I will explain a way to make sure that our article is not drawn from previously existing sources on the Internet!
Plagiarismdetector

plagiarismdetector-net.png.124a9e10a0378052e43aced476f5f4b6.png

Through your use of this site you will be able to detect any sentences that you must change so that your article is not considered stolen!

Explanation of use:

1Visit this website Plagiarismdetector 

2-Scroll down to the page a little until you see the writing box

3- Copy the article you want to check and paste it in this box and then click on Check palgiarism365571087_.png.887b0e27a3a13274805123cd771b5fe5.png

It will take a few seconds and then it will give you the result! As follows !

images.png.a150b3bd9541b7fac051e7284dcc34c0.png

Note :
It is better if the percentage of plagiarism does not exceed 25% so that you do not get into trouble here!
The site will help you define the sentences that you must change!

I hope I helped beginners to become able to write effective articles without getting in trouble

A great and important theme coming at its most needed time, this is worth giving you sure standing to most noteworthy request as a result of its noteworthiness and incentive to individuals and the gathering. Much obliged to you for your examination we desire to a greater amount of your great work ahead.

Thank you for sharing this information, until now I have not been encouraged to create a topic for fear that it already exists and ends up receiving warning points for violating the forum rules. It is good to know that I have the possibility to know if the topic already exists.

It is genuine that this location is sweet and makes a difference in recognizing the burglary of articles, which i utilized it tons some time recently distributing articles on destinations that take advantage of distributing articles, but I didn't know that it might advantage me amid this gathering, much obliged for this data, my companion.

This topic that you have made I think and I think it is very useful because now we can know or identify when a topic is plagiarism or unique because before I could not know if it was plagiarism or unique because as they were so equal but now thanks to this Topic that you have done I can calmly identify the topics that are plagiarism and the only ones.

• +1 1

This site is very necessary for every newbie here to avoid the ban! This is because most of the people here do not know that it is strictly forbidden to copy articles from competing sites! Most of the written content should be unique! Another thing must be paid attention to, which is to mention the sources from using other articles or other sites!

• +1 1

This data is useful to each part of this gathering. Dodging copyright infringement is the great step of taking after appropriate rules. This will maintain a strategic distance from us from getting caution focuses. Thank you for sharing these. I will unquestionably attempt this.

It is our responsibility to publish unique posts in the forum. And we should always post after getting information and research. We must try to avoid theft.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:58 PM, Ruya1prenses said:

Thank you for your experience that you shared with us, it is a wonderful topic and very valuable, as it is a good tool for all of us because it helps us to check the information we want to publish and see if it has been published before or not. I'll start using it at the moment

We can even help moderators here by checking what posts we are commenting on! When the topic is stolen, we must inform about this matter and do not allow anyone to breach the privacy of the forum and its rules! So I think that the members here have great importance in terms of controlling the forum!

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information this information is very beneficial for me we can easily found our prism on different topics so first of all I want to tell you that we should writing our own topics why should not copy paste the tropics otherwise we will be bad but the crypto talk

Thank you for your wonderful explanation. I always try to publish exceptional and qualitative content because the forum asks us for this. Also when I raise a topic, I search for its ideas in all platforms and YouTube channels to get valuable and unique information. I keep up with continuous updates and developments in the coding world  Make sure my post is unique by using the search box to see if someone has stolen their ideas or not

• +1 1

This is great, when we scrutinize what we have written and make sure that it is not identical to other articles, it will give us quality articles and we will avoid the risk of banning or deleting what we have published, especially since it is very sad, because it is a waste of time and effort that we have made, I think that we can shorten this by selecting new topics  Almost no one wrote it

• +3 1

It is really a very useful post for all the members as we all are struggling with it that when we comment on plagiarized post the post is deleted and our comment also wasted with it so it is useful post as we can search about it earlier before commenting.

It is a good way that I did not know before about whether the topic is plagiarized from another place or not, and by this we keep the quality of the forum and the level of posts high because the stolen posts are subject to ban due to the rules of the forum.

Such an informative content mate. I was wondering about this technique as it's quite difficult to know about any topic uniqueness. I have created topics two times but they got deleted just due to content duplication that was unintentionally. But your information will be much helpful afterward. Thanks mate.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼