Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Hello my friend, You are doing incredible, Each of us has done a lot, We have to love this gathering because it gave us a big world, a ton of information, and it's incredibly cool because assuming it wasn't for that, a significant portion of us would not have thought about digital money.

These tiny and gradual steps made us to build a road which is set up to our journey. Every journey begins with one courageous step which decides our success.

• +3 1

You're right mate, every long journey begin with a single step, The first step we take in joining this forum (opening of account)  make us all earn what we earned, without taking  a step from the first place we won't meet your goals. Certainly life it self is a has to do with steps.

The starting step or the big journey is started with the single step if you want to be successful person then you will do all the progressive activates in the achieving your goals. So take good decision and move to your good journey 

• Useful or interesting 1

No matter how journey is far, one day we'll reach our point of success, whatever we started we need to start in single steps as journey moving we'll likely moved to successful, in the first steps it will come with many difficult but one day will become boss of our nation.

Yes whatever the result could be but the first step is not so big. Crypto currency is a big area but nobody don't need to panic. Anybody can do it perfectly by doing step by step work.

It obvious, every journey begins with a step, some of us here started as a newbie that don't have knowledge about crypto currency and have a bad English skills, but with time they became expect that understand about crypto currency and can educated the members about it and also improve in their English skills

Yes dear no one can jump over all the stages of life and reached to success every one must go through all the up and down of life and than they see all the happiness of life 

Yes we have to take the first difficult to succeed. If you start a new project, this project is anything but, it starts like a blank white paper!

The hardest thing about this article is writing the first word or the first sentence! That's how our life is! The hardest thing is in the beginning, and then things get easier! The same thing happens with white papers! After finishing the first line, writing the second line becomes much easier!

Well no doubt that every long journey starts with the little effort and chances. So we don't miss little opportunities Because this is the key to success and alos we have to work with confidence and patience also 

Hello, I believe that like any long trip it always begins with good planning and in the world of cryptomancy it is not the exception we must organize and study all the steps we want to follow so that along the way we make the fewest possible mistakes to be successful and achieve all our goals and not hang up our gloves at the slightest difficulty we have, you love them all and thank you very much for sharing all your experiences with us.

That's gold .. well saying my friend .. this forum is giving us alot of information and valuble things we should try our best to learn new things everyday.. and as you said no one will get the top of the mountain without giving hard work .. step by step and then nothing will be hard .. good luck for all 

The journey of a thousand miles begins with taking the first step. The fact that we have taken the first step to be in this group, we have started a great journey in our lives. I believe that if everyone here can follow the rules of this platform, we could be on our way to becoming a knowledgeable person and a millionaire in the near future. Thank you. @Al-mubin

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Xemen said:

The journey of a thousand miles begins with taking the first step. The fact that we have taken the first step to be in this group, we have started a great journey in our lives. I believe that if everyone here can follow the rules of this platform, we could be on our way to becoming a knowledgeable person and a millionaire in the near future. Thank you. @Al-mubin

That is true. I think we need to take it little by little and piece by piece, we have to at all time follow the rules and regulations so as to avoid avoid getting in trouble with the moderators  

this forum provides us with a lot of valuable and useful information, so we must invest this information and devote it to gaining experience that develops.instance the Facebook if the founder of it don't have knowledge regarding programming do you think would come up with that idea, not of course. So always seek for knowledge.

Yes, my friend, to achieve success, you need patience, because the path to success is long, and we are in the field of cryptocurrencies. It takes a long time to start making good money because you are starting from a new beginning. You do not have anything. To get it, you must collect useful information about cryptocurrencies

Your words are very true because we should start work from zero level. I started from zero in the cryptocurrency world. I'm a trader now & I do crypto trading to gain profits. I have a long way in the cryptocurrency world.

1 hour ago, Sana Akram said:

Simple step is that before vome this forum you think what you doing here and whats your goal and why you come here. when you make a plan then do a great work 

Exactly friend. Original author has told very important things to motivate us it is the great guideline for all of CTT forum members for starting our journey in crypto field. 

• +2 1

Our journey is depends on our hard work and courage. These are the thing's that we have to follow for success. Without these initial thing's you can reach at your destination.

Really guys practice make perfect because anything you will do in this life you have to from someone, through this you can overcome your challenges and difficulties, joining crytotalk currency is also a gradual process too

You are absolutely right.  We have to select a goal first. Then we have to move towards it.  For this we have to start first. We have to take a step.  Then we can move towards our work, towards the goal.And we will be success. 

• +5 1

Every journey has the first as well as a last step whether it is long or short journey. The journey of business is always long my dear and the very initial step of this travel is to prepare yourself to take risks.

I am agree with you,We were entered  in this industry with only one step, but as time went on, we had knowledge and experience.We should always work with responsibility and keep hard working continuously,in the coming days, we will become a successful trader and will have a lot of money which we can invest or use to fulfill our needs.

• +3 1

Do not be afraid, my dear friend, because entering this forum is the beginning of the road to reap the fruits of cryptocurrencies, but you must be patient and determined and take advantage of the new information

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Every long journey begin with a single step. For the single step is this forum. In this forum, you can not just only earn but also learn many things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. You can gain some knowledge by reading other comments. And you should spend the bitcoin that you earn this forum in a right way. You can trade or invest with that and gain experiences.

• +5 1