Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Yes dear mate your are right every long journey start with a singal step.

As i am start my first hundrad comment its very difficult for me because i have no knowledge and information but i try my best  now it very easy to post twenty post each day .

Slow and steady you won the race  just do hard work and move forword.

That's right dear. I was new to this forum a few days ago. Now that I've completed a hundred posts on this forum, I've become a member of this platform.  I feel happy to work here. My first journey to learn as well as income  started through this site. So I mean to say that no great success can be achieved from the very beginning. If you want to start walking the big path, you must go through a few small steps. Like I learned a lot from this 100 post, about this forum. I understood a lot. Now I think I have quite a good  idea about the things here. I hope, I will be able to become more proficient in this forum in the future. Thanks for this post my friend. Best of luck for you.

• +5 1

@Sypher9 Yes, you are absolutely right, you have rightly said that when you want to move towards success, then you should first take a step so that the path is clear ahead.When do you have to take the first step in trying to do every big task like when I joined this form, I was on zero but today I am going to be approaching 500 hundred.

Yes you are right every long journey start with a single step .like some big work if we start we start that work work an simple step but day by day many days later our journey become long and we go on a long journey like this crypto talk here we start work with 0 post and some days later we go on a very good post like my post now is 93 .and I think it is a long journey .

• +5 1

The person will be successful who understands the importance of the simple and smaller steps. Little streams together make larger river. Start from zero. Do your part of the hard work. With the passage of time you will be successful. 

Yes my friend your statement is correct that every successful person starts with small steps. You can't be successful in just few moment's because you should have to gain knowledge about everything. That is helpful for you in your journey.

There's also another saying that  well begun is half done. And for achieving that beginning for our journeys in the cryptomarket, we need to learn things from the better teachers. And who is a better teacher than experienced elders here . So for this wonderful journey , we have been very fortunate enough to get a start from cryptotalk. But we have to keep in our mind to take slow steps and reach the destination so that we remember to learn things on the way. I am proud to say that untill this point I have learnt a lot from the forum. 

Working in this superb gathering is a brilliant chance for us we do starts with a little advance, at that point creates forward and makes extraordinary progress and difficulties . So start your excursion with single and little advance. One day you will succeed.

Yes; Small steps are a sign of a good journey.us for good development a small little stap and  progress will kiss you staps.and work hard best struggle is real life join him. 

A journey of a thousand miles begins with just a single step. And just that single step might change your life forever. It depends on you if you're really ready to take the one step that will change your life. You can't just start from the top, you'll start from the scratch then to the top

Hello my dear friends, i hope all of you are fine.That's true working here is a long journey in which we have to face many difficulties,but if we do our work step by step with a great determination then we can achieve our goal one day.In this journey you don't have to lose hope.

Yes my friend, you are right in every long way you have to start with a difficult step and in the cryptotalk forum the first step will be a little difficult but as time progresses you will increase your experience and knowledge about the world of digital currencies. good luck.

After working here, I feel very enthusiastic, I became aware of many information about free currencies, and this helps me in many things and improves my skills as well, and I read a lot of articles to get useful information, good luck, may God reward you. 

Of course, a long journey begins with one step and it takes hard work and effort to reach the destination. In this forum too we face some difficulties in the beginning but we should keep trying to overcome these difficulties and keep working hard because this forum is a good opportunity for us to learn, earn money and be successful.

Hello my friend, and thank you for motivating new members like me. When we see encouraging topics like these, which increase our determination to delve into the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies more and on every new day we gain a new step for our future and our knowledge.
Ps : Don't forget to enjoy your valuable time here .

We must move forward with tirelessness and trustworthiness by taking after the rules and controls to remain in this gathering for a long time and proceed to advantage. At the same time, we ought to attempt and think almost how able to get data and share it with others. We are able succeed in any field with our information. We must esteem this gathering and proceed to work with caution. We will accomplish victory with our difficult work, information, encounter and trustworthiness.

I am aggre with you brother firstly we should do so many mistakes and we don't know how to write but when time passed we see how much we learned.

So if you face any problem while you are begginner than don't worry about it its all depend on your patience so work here as a learning student.

On 15/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Yes dude I agree with you that  the step-by-step performances  to go to achieve success because nobody can reach the top of the mountain without climbing each step and facing problems and overcome them 

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Yes dude I agree with you that no man can achieve higher standards of success without moving step by step towards it and the he  achieved the highest peak by putting efforts on each step. 

• +1 1

Yes, absolutely right, you said that your post is very intelligent, where is the thought that you would always find that no matter how much we wish in life, when you do any work, then victory is the first small step.

Something happens because of this, single step and basic step is the same, it is the most difficult, once we get it to you, then after that the work becomes easier. 

Absolutely, you are right if one want to do some thing big he or she should start with something small. Drop after drop make big water source and it serve many people as you want. But there is always some investment, but in start your investment is your time which is the biggest weaoon.

Yes, you're right, the road is long, but it's a beautiful end. This forum is the best to make our first step to enter the world of cryptocurrencies. 

It is definitely amazing in case you are inquisitive about it and this forum will give you a top notch possibility to research and earn on the identical time.I recommendation you to examine all the pinned posts in every phase multiple time in an effort to recognize how it works here.Additionally studying and mastering nicely before running here could be better in my view on the way to get top understanding and have the ability to talk about about many cryptocurrencies problems.

Every long journey begins with a single step. It is a important point in our life. Rule of nature is coincide with this concept. Look to natural phenomena. A new born baby starts his life with a single step. So every single  step should well planed through that we can build a long