Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

It is true this forum is a great opportunity for everyone because we have at our disposal a very useful and necessary source of information to understand the cryptographic world and the best thing is that we can generate income and at the same time learn.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate I agree with you that every long journey begins with single steps, I still remember when I joined this forum I start with posting single posting but now I have post more than 200.

How beautiful this talk is, my friend, and it encourages anything in our life, whether with a study or a new work, which is very difficult because we are at first ignorant of the way and the future in our new choice, but here the journey begins and we put patience and will our strength in order to reach what we want. I wish success to all

Yes this is a common thing that if we want to start any journey it's not matter that it is  short and long you should have to take first step and if you want to get success then you should take first step toward struggle because slow and steady always win the race so do your work slowly but regularly and honestly.

Yes, you are right, every long journey starts with a single step.  I still have +5000 posts today but I started with 0 posts when I joined this forum, so it is possible to reach even if we need patience.  Just follow the rules of the forum and you will get where you want to go. We have to try.

This post helps me to remember life in light of the fact that each human will begin from support and will end in grave so we simply need to devote our time quite well and put more exertion in making it here in this stage.

I think so.  You are right, every long journey begins with a single step.  Even today I have +5000 posts but I started with 0 posts when I joined this forum, so it is possible to reach even if we need patience.  Just follow the rules of the forum and it will get you where you want to go.

You are correct, each journey begins with a single step. at the point when I joined this forum I began learning rapidly conceivable to reach far however we simply need tolerance. We Just need to keep the standards of the discussion and we will arrive at where we need to be.

Yes, my friend, the whole journey begins with one step and step by step. I think you will reach the top and you will achieve the success that you wanted in your life.Even dear in some matters, we must learn from our mistakes in order to reach the top and achieve a step by step. Everyone looked from scratch did not have the information, but when But when I look at this extended and we learned the information behind the information, I think that we will reach the summit

It is not possible to climb the stairs by one step, we must go up step by step and be careful with our steps so that we do not fall, so following the rules in the forum is very important and gaining experience and information as well

Yes, this is true that every long journey begins with a single step. Because there is a passion of working in us, then we can conquer the whole world. If we want to make progress in life, then we have to take only a single step, success will be obtained by itself. 

There is no journey starts with a single step. We all are here for taking our step throughout joining this platform. We must go on to reach our desire goal. The negative and positive both will be in our journey. We should take a lesson from negatives and always try to follow the positives I entered this forum and did not have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, how they work, and how to earn more of those currencies, but after I started reading the topics and comments in the forum, my experience increased and became aware of all the main ideas about cryptocurrencies

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Yes of course you are right .Every journey start with single step. A journey of a thousand miles begins witha single step  is common saying that orignated from a famous Chinese proverb. I'm sure you,'ve here the phrase .Original attributed  to the cinese philospher ,Loa Tzu , whuch states. 

Thank you 

You have to start every journey with a single step and that is the reason why you need to focus on what the forum requires of you. Make sure you follow all the guidelines of the forum and ensure that you are not posting using useless information. 

Hi friends🙋

There is nothing in life that does not need the first step, such as studying, work, marriage. We all need to go the first step and then complete the process. We may face some difficulties and adventures, but with determination and persistence... we will reach💪❤️

Yes, indeed, any long journey must start with a step. It will not reach if you do not start. It takes a lot of time and effort to reach what you want you to start. 

Wow what a sensitive topic, no matter how long you go, one day you will reach the end of it by gaining a lot things in you life, so please friends I need all of us to be patient in life must especially in this platform.

This is surely true. Every long journey needs to be started with a step. All you need is to make a choice that you are going to do it and also believe that you will do it. That way you will be determined and would pass through every hardship that comes your way.

Yes exactly every long journey starts from a single step.we could not gain success by jumping to the conclusion.step by step we could be able to gain success in life as we know very well that slow and steady wins the race.

This site prepare the members to be ready to the investing but i see that all member need to work hardly to be ready and in addition he sould save the earnings form here to start his investing journey.

• +2 1

Yes you're right about that. Every long journey is important to us. Because every step would be a good step for our journey. 

That's right, we are only one decision away from changing our lives forever, remember that the best time to start is today, we must act and not for anyone, but for ourselves. We have the power to change our lives, but it's all in us.... We cannot depend on anyone else, start studying the people with the results you want and copy them.

Every step is a step to your goal.

Step by step with hard work and patient will take you your goal.

Put your goal ahead and move to it, never ever give up for any thing.

Believe in yourself and you will make it.

Best regards my friend

Yes you right we gain knowledge and experience profit as well if you work hard and sincerely work . Knowledge is more important and power.without knowledge is can't survive this feild. Thanks everyone. 

I concur with your thoughts on this. We must be following the simple steps to meet our destination. Though these steps might be difficult at times, but rather we should focus on our aim and be dedicated in our life to achieve success.