Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Yes you are right every long journey and big aims require hard struggle and but it begins with the single step of our life. Because we have to start from anywhere we don't care is the step is small or big.Thank you 

Yes. It is true that every long journey begins with single step. There are many examples of different people all around the who were nothing 15 years back and now they are earning millions of dollars and it is the result of their dedication and passion. So every great journey starts with first little step.

Yes you are right, every long journey begins with a single steps, because any successful person in this platform begins with a single steps, so we have to work hard in order to achieve your goals with.

Yes always a success come by step by step.When we join this platform we are new member and didn’t know anything about this platform. After sometimes work here we can know all things and then we are a long journey. So,we want to do our step correctly. 

This is true and that reaching your goal here requires diligence and patience, and when we start we must adhere to the rules in order not to face difficulties and some warnings because these difficulties may make you start bored so start your way correctly to reach easily

This post helps me to remember life in light of the fact that each human will begin from support and will end in grave so we simply need to devote our time quite well and put more exertion in making it here in this stage.

You are right my dear friend, step by step we achieve our hopes, we have nothing but patience, and follow the rules of the forum, which is very useful, and gain us knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes you said absolutely right if you go for the long term then you should to be careful and taking step by step that is very beneficial and prevent you from a big loss so best of luck for you in this journey

• +3 1

You are absolutely right friend the long journey start with a single step as we know there are a lot of senior members at this forum they also was the beginner but they did hardworking and now they reached at this position. Therefore we should follow the rules and to make the useful posts to get the high rank at this forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Bit by bit one makes it to the top,every venture starts earnestly and industriousness.most critically to keep up train and follow the code.every single step it's a make way to progress.

I think that the field of cryptocurrencies is like a wide sea and we are still at the beginning on the coast, knowledge and experience are the means that connect us to the depth of the ocean, thank you my friend

Every big step starts with a small start. Because if no war is started then no result can be expected from it. A small step is the beginning of a task that helps to achieve real success after a time has been completed.

For long journey to take the step to go on your success. If you are strong than no one can loss you and work with courage and hardly. But take a good step to achive the goal is important.

Well,  I remember when I joined newly,  I was so confused and to some extent very discouraged as to how my posts are getting deleted everyday,  but slowly as I become familiar with the system of the forum,  everything becomes easier. 

On 11/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Hello friend, I totally agree with you that simple basic steps are fundamental to ones success not just in this forum but regular endeavors, but as it partake to this forum the basic steps a beginner will benefit from should include taking his/her time to get acquainted with the rules and regulations of the forum, learn from the numerous post about trading and investment the forum has to offer and make choices.

That's right , because for every successful vision today, there was a dream yesterday. Success takes one step at a time and not rushing. You have to keep on pushing until you get to the success point. Every race in life has its own starting point. This forum is helping everyone of us to achieve our aim in life and not to bring us down. I am grateful I found this platform .

Success, progress and gaining experience begins with one healthy step and with full confidence, we must work with it in order to achieve your goals in increasing your experience and your production in this field and providing the best with minimal effort and an increase in production continuously.

No matter what we do we'll continuously ought to make a single step no matter how little or enormous it is. Venturing forward will open more chances for us to memorize and be fruitful. Everybody will begin on doing a single step particularly those wealthy individuals we know, they moreover begun on venturing forward.

Just follow the rules of the forum and you will get to where you want to be. Even today I have +5000 posts but when I joined this forum I started with 0 posts, so it is possible to reach even if we need patience .You are right, every long journey begins with a single step.

You are absolutely right i agree with you dear mate.

In any field, we start learning from the first step, no one expert from the beginning. We have join the cryptotalk, it is our first step towards our goal. After some time, we will also be expert in this field.

Well said mate, every journey begins with a step. You don't expect to be successful once you have started a journey, you most have to follow some difficulty before you finally become successful. Unlike crytotalk, you most have to start with first hundred post, and work for a week before you start earning.

Welcome dear...

In the forum we gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrency.  You gain more profit.  This is good for us . This is perfect forum place to gain that knowledge and experience.  

Thankyou . 

On 11/15/2020 at 3:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Your this words is really important to us because most of the member  do not understand the effect or important  of knowledge..  Especially if any one want to work in crypto  world to generates good income then its necessary for him to learn crypto from now badly as without it he cant earn money.. 

Make discipline in this forum you will success step by step because practice makes man perfect and don't violate the rules and regulations to do so you can prevent from banned