Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Every intial steps is like baby steps. First we need to read and gain knowledge maximum then we should start posting it. People often comment without knowing the topic.thats were they start doing mistake.

No long journey is not started with a single step you will fail in your first step but donot get disappointed take another step and you will leran from your previous mistake

To be successful in life, you need to motivate yourself,be focus and determine in your journey of life.so for that,you need to be patient in life.

Yes every long journey begins with a step so we must understand that we have to follow each steps gradually so that we can become successful with crypto and earn more money 

What matters most is just for you to take that single and important step ones you are done with that the rest or any other problem will not be difficult for one to handle

Yes it is right.Every journey starts with a single step.Everyone who works here are starting from 0 posts but now they are at peak.We need to have determination and patience.Do your work regularly and make it possible what you want to do.

I think that in order to succeed in this new world we need to be patient and read a lot of information that will help us in this field and learn step by step until we achieve our goals.  Then something good can come from crypt work.

You are certainly every long journey beggin with step by step , taking a step before moving will bring an improvement in your life ,life is just like a journey you have to take a step so as to achieve your aim

You said perfectly well, my friend, we can succeed step by step in any journey. If all the successful people of world we see, then there is too much struggle behind their life and they work only step by step, then they achieve this success. Therefore, we know from this that any journey always starts with first step and then the person continues to achieve success by working hard faith. 

When I joined this forum ,this time I have not any kind of skills of writing, knowledge and experience to work and survive at this forum. By spending time at this forum I have learned a lots of things from the experts and seniors members. 

Edited November 16, 2020 by Zafarwaheed

Life is a name of effort and sincerety....we can get anything by taking right path and follow it with right steps.....only possible by working hard 

Working patiently and hard will inevitably lead to your goal

And the journey of a thousand steps begins with one step

Remember, you have to make time for your boss to race yourself above all.

Its true.If you want to complete the 100 post on this forum, then you have to join this form .I joined this form, I know my journey is long because the first 100 post is not easy .If you will work to keep your destination in mind, then it is not difficult for you .

Every long journey begins with that single steps those sound really good word mm Cryptotalk is a site where we can learn and earn at the same time. Why not fast join crypto I didn't know anything about it but after joining crypto I learned a lot about online currency. So I'm very happy that I join this forum to learn about crypto. I already take my first step in in these subject which will help me in the future.

• +3 1

I think friends, every long journey begins with a single step.  As you have joined this forum you are working here and learning a lot from here.  This is the first step in a long journey.  Just like you want to learn a lot here in the beginning, you can learn a lot from here and get a lot of information which will be useful for you later.  In the beginning every human being has some difficulty but later it becomes a cause of comfort.  As such there are many more members in this forum who came here and they have learned a lot from here and now they are full members here and they have a lot of information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is quite right that every long journey is started with a single step. Further it can be said that and every long journey consists of number of steps. So whenever you start a journey you have to be careful while taking each step. If you go step by step and take care of every step being right then your journey will obviously be in the positive side. So come to this forum for knowledge seeking and knowledge distribution. Earning will automatically come with that.

It's true, every journey starts with single steps, in this forum it also start  wiht single step. First step is joining this forum, after that everything will became more easier. I've been here for a couple weeks but i learned too many new things thanks to this forum and if i keep staying in this forum everything will be better for me.

• +2 1

Yes you are right every journey begins from a single step. My journey was also begin from single step . But I also think every journey does not start from a single step many small small steps also can start your journey. We should work hard to achieve our goal.

Edited by Umair Shahid

yes my sweet dear member you are right and I totally agree with you it is doesn't matter how long you have to travel you have to start your journey with a single step so work hard to achieve your desire

A single step can make you a little close to your dream .current levels you will not have to worry about your currently if you work hard at the lower where you will be the boss .firum we must have a great knowledge about crypto currency and also earning a good amount .

A mistake but will make me go a long way in crypto currency as i also see it to be best opportunity .if we take one step every single step takes us towards .to get success in crypto trading you have to invest in it .

It's real mate each long journey starts with a singular development and I let you understand that your passageway into this stunning platform isn't an oversight continue attempting truly and following rules then you will see amazing results

A person should be confident in his doing you must think thousands of time before doing anything but when you take it you must stick to it.First step for anyone is difficult without taking first step you can't do anything.A first step of determination leads you to success

Always the road of a thousand miles begins with a step All of us at the beginning feel that the road is long and tiring, but when we find the result of our work we forget the fatigue, and entering the forum needs bright thought and enough time to be able to produce important and good results