Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

It’s a great platform, it’s people coming to learn. Has come to achieve something. And they are spending a lot of valuable time here. If we don't learn something good from this forum, we will not get a good experience. If we want to learn from this forum, we have to have experience. There is a story behind every success. Which is to say when success is reached.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

@Sypher9 hi dear as you have explained first I will do adding by sharing my opinion that you are right our decesion to enter in this fourm isn't bad every success need a base that was a first time towards it and without it we can't get success so try to learn here and try to follow rules one day you will get a big reward in the form of success

• +1 1

Yes as the saying goes a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, when you first joined this group you had little knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency but with passage of time, you became an expert in this field. One needs to hustle hard if you want to learn don't let anything discourage you do what know best.

Edited by Sophia163

Yes i am totally agree with you a long journey always start with a single step. In cryptotalk you start with a some comments and its your start but when you work daily and work hard and much of time spend there then you start a long journey at cryptotalk and benefit of this long journey that you earn a lot of money and learn a lot of knowledge about this platform. And this knowledge make a long journey to you maintain your position in this platform and give you benifit which is useful in your life. 

That's right, every journey begins with a single and a simple step. I throughly owe it to this forum much thanks for the experience and knowledge I've gained and the token as well.what's important is to use the token responsibly.

Yes mate every longe journey begins with a single step, very well said dear. I am agree with this post. In the beginning of our life we all see a aim but we do not know from where to take a step so we should take single and reasonable step for our goals. Thank you

Cryptowold is wider than our expectations but just the way it was stated in this topic we need to be compose whenever we want to work in this forum because succeeding in this field requires lots of patience and hard work but believe me one day you will smile 😁 because you will earn what you never expected but you need to plan.

No matter how long the journey, there most be a starting point. It good to know where currently you're and where you are ending to. Study the rules and regulations of cryptotalk and beginning your journey here by making 100 non pay post. After that your earning journey begin. Abide by the rules and regulations to avoid been ban.

I agree with you. Every long journey starts with a single step. It depends on your interest that how much interest you have for that journey. It also depends on your potential for doing hard work for achieving your goals. Your start is from the bottom but you can go at the top if you want to become a successful man.

Yes, we have to climb the first step to reach the goal. We must move forward with diligence and honesty by following the rules and regulations to stay in this forum for a long time and continue to benefit. At the same time, we should try and think about how we can get information and share it with others. We can succeed in any field with our knowledge. We must value this forum and continue to work with caution. We can achieve success with our hard work, knowledge, experience and honesty.

• +1 1

In any difficulty comes a better results.all these warrant patient and dedications,more expecially as a biginner one have no choice than to be patient on all activities he or she does 

Yeah you are right friend. When start something then we take a simple step for go ahead. But this step make us more strong to go so far. So our little effort might be our bright future.

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Well said, to start every journey we have to take first step doesn't matter how difficult we found it. Because, if we find something difficult then we will do our best to become successful. So, always select the difficult path to know your best side. 

• +1 1

Yes, this is right that every journey starts with a single step. 

A single step meets a man to success . First step is very important that it must be taken at the correct time .

Otherwise it will be shameful for us. 

You are right that every big success starts from a small. We should start from small to get bigger. We should work hard from small, working hard daily will gradually leads us to success.

• +1 1

After joined the gathering I can understand significance of perusing. exchanging is a famous business and day cove day people groups are entering on it. I have joined the gathering for bringing in pocket cash. Yet, presently information picking up is my fundamental objective. What's more, there are a ton of themes about exchanging.

In fact, this forum provides us with a lot of valuable and useful information, so we must invest this information and devote it to gaining experience that develops the forum and our development.

It's actual mate each long excursion begins with a solitary advance and I let you realize that your entrance into this dazzling gathering isn't a mix-up keep trying sincerely and adhering to discussion manages then you will see incredible outcomes, I'm wanting you to enjoy all that life has to offer.

'A journey of a thousand Chinese miles (li) starts beneath one's feet') is a common saying that originated from a famous Chinese proverb. ... This saying teaches that even the longest and most difficult ventures have a starting point; something which begins with one first step...

On 11/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

Thanks for the encouragement. Journey of thousand miles they say begins with single step, one foot in front of the other. Am sure the top guns of the forum also started as newbies some time ago, so we just have to push daily while keeping in mind the fundamentals of the forum and abiding by the rules. We will get there some day.

Of course..
I think that only difficult beginnings .. and with advancement in the field, we should develop ourselves further and learn more ..
 I advise members to be patient and give enough time.
 good luck for everbody..
If you agree with me, support me

We need to take small steps to start the biggest journey. If we want to be a successful member on cryptotalk, then we should start from the section of For Beginner and go to all sections. We should get as much information as possible, so that We can see more success in the future. Please help you succeed. To achieve success must begin with small steps.

• +2 1

Yes every long journey start with single step ,because we can take every start from single step .We should work hard and concentrate on your work so that you  can move forward in life .We must work hard. Without hard work there is no success .

You are right. Nobody can be rich or successful in a single moment. If we start a business, we must strive to the end to be successful. Things don't go by themselves. We work and get rewarded.

You are right bro, is agree with you on this. When you are ready to go ahead and make progress than you do everything for it but in this progress its depends on your every activity. The first step is more important than every one, because you not know how to go ahead and start.