Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

If I consider entering this forum a great shortcut on your way to success, you are collecting profits and learning at the same time. Without the forum, I would have spent long months learning without making money. It is truly a successful project.

This is not new nor hiden to anybody again as far as the modem world is concern, must of the successfully people we admire all the time begins there journeys with a single step, so also maintain your self esteem manner and you shall reach the unlimited.

You are right, the collection of so many drops of water make the sea and as like the one step of journey one day cause a success if we do work hard or invest out time .

• +4 1

As we know the journey of thousands and milions miles start with a single step often we called that a continuous struglle will always pay off at the end and it make you stronger with elaboraious thinking this forum is also meant for slow and positive hard working. 

I am very fortunate to learn about the CryptoTalk forum because it provides us with a lot of information that makes us develop daily, in addition to the presence of experts that we can ask about all the problems that we face. Therefore, the CryptoTalk forum was considered the beginning of the path to success for any investor in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to the possibility of making financial profits from the forum and gathering Good financial balance. Here you can learn trading in every way when entering the trading section and understanding the publications of experts and former members

Yes it is exactly because no doubt every bigger man is set with single step. So no doubt it is the best time I think and take a step and be  a great trader I think. So no doubt it is the best and I am going to take a single step.

• +1 1

The road that is not taken will lead us towards our destination and make us distinguished too. So when i joined this forum i just stepped into in and had no idea about crypto but now i am enjoying and learning about it.

We gain a lot of information and experience when we enter any field and spend time and work. With the same knowledge and experience we are able to move forward and make money and succeed in our goal. In the same way, we can gain knowledge and experience of digital currency from this forum and learn investment and trade and become good traders. This forum gives us a chance to earn a good income along with knowledge and experience. We must work hard day and night in this forum and strive for success.

Everyone who has achieved something big in life is only through determination and honesty. 

I would say that take a single step and then don't look backwards. Cryptotalk is a great forum. You'll learn alot here.

Yes this is true that to start any work is very difficult but after starting any work we feel easier and then we find the path of success . The first step is difficult but it is the secret of success because we get achievement after starting of the work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Evey journey begins with a single step and most difficult thing is to start your journe with a first single step ..As like age year by year we grows up .so step by step we continue our journey and at last we achieve our goal one day 

This is true that every journey start with single step and go on top of it hight. When my first payment shown, only two posts paid from twenty posts. This is very shocking news for me but I continued to working on this platform and now my progress is much improving day by day.

• +3 1

Yes, every long journey begins with a single step, because many people wants to become successful in their life in a second but life is very tough and this forum provides us all such opportunities which we required it provides the best knowledge on this forum and also provides the part time job. But we should do work on this forum continuously. 

• +2 1

Hello, this is really true. There is a popular saying that says the journey of a thousand MILLE begins with my first step, I was here, and I hope to achieve my goal and ambition through this forum.

Every long journey begin with a single

Steps, and also be little patient of it 

Because one day you may achieve lot of things ahead and also succed on it.

For example take look at camelioun, no matter he works slowly about 1 kilo meter distance it will endure to get there an as you can see due to it enduerans, he actually achieve were is going to, so what ever you are doing in this world try to be patient of it expecially like this cryptocurrency, one day you may achieve million dollars, in cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, you are right buddy, every long journey starts with a single step. When you make any goal of your life, then the first step is very hard because you are thinking about your destination that which way us beat for you and your destination. When you think that I am ready when you choose away after this you face so many problems in your life, but you continue your work for that time when you can't achieve your goal or destination.

There are times when all the good things end, we don't have to be dissapointed and if we made a mistake and given a second chance we must try our best to prove our worth. Be better and learn more to have a chance to compete again, the cryptocurrency market is full of opportunities and there is still money to be made from trading and some earning opportunities you can find online.

Yes, there is nothing easy or easy gain without relying on learning and experience. Therefore, all people must learn well, work and learn from their experiences and the experiences of others. Therefore, every person who wants to be successful must start learning well and then proceed to the path of success.

Actually yes every single step is a clear path to success but cannot achieve without following the right channel, however working hard and having self confidence will give us the ability to do more in other to achieve our common goal in this forum by making useful post and meaningful comments.

It is not easy to gain experience and have skill in everything as the expert and successful people at this time were beginners earlier and worked hard to reach this success, so you have to know that every success needs work and patience.

The entirety of the accomplished part here or senior individuals start in which we are standing at the present time and like what you've expressed on your substance we should esteem this discussion what openings are given to us at the present time. We should acquire information as long as possible or data about the crypto world and we should settle on a decent choice of our profit here for it not to put on waste.

Yes you are right . Because every journey start from single step. If we talk about this forum ,we made account and doing work. With thia passage of time we become senior mumber. But it was start from a single step . But an other thing which is valuable and important is hard work. We can take easily single and first step but to continue we need to hard work . For long journey is base on hard work. This is my thought about long journey.

• +1 1

Dear friend it is said that life is not a bed of roses. When we start earning we should work hard. The first step is difficult after that everything is easy. After a bit struggle we can achieve our goal. For e.g if we want to climb up on a roof we start from first straight not directly on last straight of roof. Therefore first step is necessary for a long journey.

It is true, my friend, that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step, and it is the most difficult because it determines our direction and from where to start.  On him from experience

Success needs a strong will and patience and a serious action plan so do not receive from the first failure but try to succeed and achieve your goal even if the goal is difficult to achieve because in the end you will get what you want with the real work