Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Great post. We should never stop seeking knowledge. I agree that small steps leads to the bigger journey. 

I will definitely not use this earning recklessly. I truly value my earnings.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Totally friend, the important thing is to start and this forum is a great starting point since it gives us a lot of knowledge and a lot of economic benefit which we can use to learn to operate and many more things, the key to success is to trust what we do and the best way to take the best step is this, so this forum is a great option for new and old members

• +3 1

In the beginning, everyone joined the forum in one go because of their passion. Later, they became members with great skill. Everyone entered with just one step, but over time, we had the knowledge and experience. We should always be responsible and work in the forum.

Hi guys,

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success . Thanks so much guys and good luck

On 11/15/2020 at 3:20 AM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Step by step one makes it to the top,every journey begins with determination and industriousness.most importantly to maintain discipline and follow the code.every single step it's a clear path to success 

Yes friend if some one wants to achieve the top ranks then they used to steps. Step by step people can reached to the top. The first one step is difficult because peoples have no experience.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed, taking a single step is very important to achieved a thousand miles of journey because it portrays that we develop ourselves in any aspect of life. Taking step does not matter how small or big as long as we have progressed every single day. Taking step is like taking a risk because we open ourselves in another opportunity that will come along the way. Just like billionaire people, they taking a step everyday so that they encounter big opportunity and grabbed it.

With some progress, I don’t think it’s okay to attend this conference, but for a newbie like me who appreciates this proposal, I think this opens the door to the best, so cryptocurrencies have a long way to go. I will walk. Find out a lot of encryption information in this thread.

The more you learn through information

This forum is very grateful and informative and helpful for us . And entry of this forum is not bad .  And you say right we should always get success step by step because my friend we don't get success in short time because in this way we can lose our money because my friends if we  can try get more profit by trading without knowledge then we can get lose our all money . That's why first get more knowledge and then start trading step by step .

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you every long journey start with single step because if you want to susscessfull in life then you make a goal then you work hard step by step to achived your goal if you worked hard then you step by step you reached your susscefull goal

Hello my friend, yes, ascent, the ladder is step by step, and so our entry here in this forum is the first step and God willing, we will continue because knowledge is, our goal is the world of cryptocurrencies is a large world and it contains information by moving what we have to navigate, with it to discover more and in the end there is an appreciation, for your work here

yes every journey begins with a bold step.  i am advising us to never give up no matter what challenges we face instead make effective corrections whenever you make mistake and move on because one day it wi become a story to tell. This forum is good for learning as well as earning so just focus and we shall achieve what we are here for without much problem.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

To all the things that we have the opportunity to start it is important to see it as an impulse because it is as mentioned, we did not get here by mistake, great things are coming, we just must not give up and make the most of all the opportunities that this offers us great forum and cryptocurrencies.

Your topic is really amazing, a journey of thousand miles begins with a step. Looking back how I started here I never knew I will reach this far. 

Surely it's true, honestly you not think that crypto talk first hundred is very hard when will you finish, my brother just start small, small you will one day enjoy it. 

The first step is always the most difficult to take, then we build confidence in ourselves to continue the path passing obstacles that make us the difficult path, when I entered the forum my first obstacle was the 100 topics, at first I see it very difficult but I started a bit hastily making mistakes and I was perfecting the topics as I determined with determination I reached 100 topics now I only have to collect the fruit of my work, I owe everything to my first very important step that I took when entering this forum .

• +5 1

Yes it true that every long journey begins with a single step. For instance a child cannot just started eating solid food without not taking milk which is the first process. So in a journey of business or knowledge you need to start little by little before you get to that long journey.  In this journey patient, endurance, faith they are all needed.

Yes you are right. It is fear of loosing which stops us to do what we want to do. But it becomes very easy to go towards your goal if you are ready to take your first step. Failure is a part of life but if we stop ourselves from moving towards our goal just because of the fear of loosing we will never be able to achieve our goals. Just gather your courage to take your first step things will become much more easy for you ahead. 

• +5 1

It is true what you are saying every long journey begins with a step because if we do not take that step we will never be able to make that long journey that we want so much and that in that course of the trip we will find things never seen before.

It's actual mate each long excursion begins with a solitary advance and I let you realize that your entrance into this dazzling discussion isn't a mix-up keep trying sincerely and adhering to gathering rules then you will see extraordinary outcomes.

I agree with you, it is possible to reach far though we need patience. Just follow the rules of the forum and you will reach,Forummate old-class curriculum will certainly be a definite position about our creep parallelism, You should never leave a message unless you start something,So you will try.

its means that no matter how ambitious your goal is.you must start at the beginning and initate even the most basic forward action towards your end goal.A mount climber who conquererd everst did not fly to peak of mountain. They start their journey at the base of mountain and begins their trek by placing one foot in front of the others.

yes every long journey begins with single steps and every good step end with good achievement we pray that all our aims and objective be achieved in this great forum and our investment be utilize by us thanks.

If we must manage our money a lot, and this is one of the most important things in this market, it should always be known that with more knowledge we greatly reduce losses, so it is good to know how and when to invest our money.

• +1 1

If anyone want to success in life and he had to start his life new with a single step and by time and his hard work he will succeed in his life just like in the beginning you will learn many things about from on this platform.