Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Welcome, this forum gives you knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. You only have to read the forum’s rules and abide by them so that you are not banned and you will get profit after completing your duties

Very true mate here we learn a lot about the crypto world, and we have well meaning and we'll experienced people here who are Ever ready to help us succeed as newbies.

First of all welcome to this great forum 

Make sure you first complete your 100post then you start your daily 50 reaction and 20 post per day

Welcome.  If you want to work in crypto, you first need to get an idea about it.  Search between Google and social media to search for cryptocurrencies.  Good ideas can be achieved.  So here is how to make money through post.  So every post is important.  We need to provide ideas in the light of the subject.  If necessary, we have to work with ideas from experts.  And work according to the direction of the forum.  Then it is possible to succeed.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Hy friend welcome to join crypto forum .  First I advise you read the rules and regulations of this forum be carefully and follow them . You can learn more about crypto currency and trading by reading posts and contents . Give always meaning full and informative posts. Avoid to copyright and paste . Help the other members . Happy posting .

• +1 1

You are welcome to cryptotalk forum where you get paid by posting useful comment and also learn a lots of things in the crypto world. You will really enjoy this forum. Best of luck. 

All I can say is that this is a good form, we should follow its rules and regulations.we are earning on cryto in everyday .first of all we written 100 post Which is a very difficult task.

Welcome to this forum mate, if you want to o long in this forum than you have to follow the forum rules after that you have to create useful topic or comment constructive message to other's post. It's a great opportunity to learn and earn in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good place for you to develop your knowledge in the crypto world, for every post you publish you will be paid what motivates you most to do the right things

• Useful or interesting 1

My advise to you first to read the forum rules and abide by them and to have a special method for searching and disseminating ideas and for sure you will get profit because it is a reliable

You are welcome too the great forum which is crytoptalk the best forum that you can earn money just by posting and comment usefully information 

Welcome you here. we are procuring each day a decent profit and we get great information about crypto. you need to finish hundred posts, they are free then you will start earning from the compaign pay by posts following seven days of composing your posts. peruse the standards of segments to try not to submit botches.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am newbie , firstly we have to post 100 Useful posts after that next level will start and they will pay us but for this we have to obey all rules of this platform assure that our material should be informative and creative

If you are a beginner you must read all rules and guidelines of the forum. This forum is a great source of knowledge you must focus on learning, we learn different things about cryptocurrency and other topics. We must help each other...

You are welcome my advice will be for you to try and read and understand the rules and regulations guiding this forum and always post and comment I assure you that you will gain alot from this forum

• +1 1

Yes, you can earn from this forum by writing. First of all you should read all forum rules. You can earn money after completing 100 posts. After that you will be paid for 20posts daily. But you will get payment 7 days later.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Welcome to cryptotalk family !

First of all read the rules & regulations of the forum carefully in about forum section & than try your  best to follow it . 

Read topics & replies carefully as much as you can .

It will increase your knowledge , learning & information about cryptocurrency .

That helps you a lot in your journey in cryptocurrency & here at cryptotalk.

Happy earnings!

You are on the right path, crypto talk is the best forum to learn about crypto currency and you also earn from Making useful post. The first step is to read the rules and  regulations of the platform.your post should not be less than 100 characters, avoid copying and pasting.welcome to crypto talk.

Welcome mate. You have heard the right thing. This platform is really a great place for learning about crypto currencies. You can start earning by completing your 100 posts as a tutorial. You will get a good amount of crypto currency form here. With which you can start a good trading.

Hi dear i welcome you to this platform You have to take special care of some things while working here First of all, you have to follow the rules of cryptotab, follow it and do not fake against any law. On the second number, you have to secure your account by avoiding scammers On the third number, you have to do daily working here. The Daily has to give time on this site. In this way, you will be able to earn money as well as gain knowledge  

• +2 1

Yes, working here through which you can learn more about cryptocurrencies, and also through learning, you can work and earn money as well, but you must be careful to apply the rules, so you must first read the forum rules and abide by them.

Welcome friend , this will  your best decision for you, work on it and you will earn a good income and there is no possibility of any loss, you can earn a lot of income from it. This is a great site to earn without investing .

Dear friends although I am new here on this site but i know much more about it.for secure working here you must follow the rules and regulations carefully.you should not follow the copy paste system.you should gave due respect the instructions of the moderators.

Hello my friend welcome to thus platform. Yeah its a right platform to learn about cryptocurrency. And also earn some good amount of money. 

To earn money you hve to made useful 20 posts everyday. And if they are useful than you get money in return. You have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum to get along with this forum

Please firstly you should follow all rules of this forum do your work daily give attention at your work don't forget important things of this topics. Make useful content. This platforum contributing in our life without giving a tension  it also give you a money and knowledge.