Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Welcome to all beginners on the forum.Its an amazing plateforum to do work totally free from bounding of time.You have to complete your 100 posts task first and than have to do 20 posts per day .Do not br greedy and work honestly .Never do copy paste and try to make valuable posts .

Welcome to all beginners on the forum.Its an amazing plateforum to do work totally free from bounding of time.You have to complete your 100 posts task first and than have to do 20 posts per day .Do not br greedy and work honestly .Never do copy paste and try to make valuable posts .

Dear, you must understand the rules, conditions and conditions of this forum, so that you do not be warned and banned, and in order to gain the greatest good reputation in this society, learn well and work hard to become bigger and more elevated. 

Welcome to the forum. First thing you need to do is to  get familiar with the rules and regulations.. Your focus shouldn't  be on earning only. You can also learn things about cryptocurrency here. Work with passion and dedication 

At the time of posting you were new but here I'm new and getting information that are helping for proceeding forward in this forum. This forum is really helpful, it provides both knowledge and money. This kinds of websites are rarely found. Here all people are supporting and helping.

You are welcome, and to be sincerely speaking you have choose a great opportunity platform or place to learn also earn some money for self defense, and hope you will try to be good and hard working so that you achieve what you are here for.

Hello friend ,, welcome to the crypto forum ,, you must first go to the section about the platform to see the rules and laws well because they are important in our work ,, and you have to collect all the information you can about cryptocurrencies and make your main focus here on acquiring knowledge because it is the matter Most Useful You Ever 👍

Do your own research on cryptocurrencies, this is necessary ,, share with us every important information about it and be aware of making mistakes ,,, good luck ❤️

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. First I tell them crypto currency is best for learn and earned. Respect the rules of crypto currency is very helpful to earn money.

Dear friend , you only need to read the rules that we all need to follow here while working on this platform , and the most important thing is to create good and valuable content without copying from others .

hello friend, of course if cryptotalk is an excellent forum to interact with the cryptocurrency community, you can see that there are many ways to use crypto, you can also realize that some of these ways that are used here to learn can be put into practice in conversation about crypto and digital assets.

• +1 1

You are welcome here. You must lead yourself. Learn about forum sections. Add good posts and you will achieve what you want

Welcome my friend first of all you should read the rules and regulations of the forum to survive here because we can get warning point or getting banned by breaking the rules. You should make the useful and quality posts for getting good reputation and earning. Here you can also learn the proper knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. 

Welcome my friend. As I'm also new member of this forum I'm taking my start by read the rules and regulations because this is really important thing for all of us. Then first I'm doing my 100 posts because this is like trails of this forum. Then I'm making 20 useful posts daily after seven days I'm getting my first money and feel happy so my friend doing hard work and have a nice journey.

first of all you have this forum is to learning too so you can earn by making useful posts and share your posts and you can learn the crypto things from surfing the posts that will make you a good trader

• +2 1

Yes its a good platform to get something if you have any aim on your life. This platform helps in many ways which we need to learn as we spend our more time here then we can understand this forum more clearly 

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum in which you will gain great profits and fortunes through the useful publications and comments you provide that impress everyone and earn through them on many currencies of great value and put them in the daily investment fund.

we are know that daily there are many people work this site and get good benefit but i think crypto is the best and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work here.

thanks 

Welcome, I'm additionally new, what I would advise you is to peruse the guidelines and afterward what you ought to do is 100 distributions and after them they would begin paying you for the others you do and for your great substance that you would be contributing or your remarks of good taste.

Welcome to this great platform for earning and learning. Here you can enhance your crypto knowledge about trading investing, about bounty, airdrops etc. You can share your experience and crypto thoughts, also can take suggestions from seniors. You will be paid also for your useful posts. But at firsfirst you have to fulfil all the requirements and also have to obey all the rules.              

• +4 1

As I see now, you've become a very successful member on this platform. That means that you've learned very well, and put yourself on the right path of learning and earning.

Best of luck !

I think that whoever mentioned this forum to you, did the right think. I am more than happy in Cryptotalk and it has helped me so much in my crypto education and it is probably that at least half the information on subjects I wanted to learn, I got it from Cryptotalk.

Cryptotalk is a good forum, we are here to help each other and what has helped me is to read the forum rules before starting to work, it is important that we all pay close attention to the rules so as not to endanger within cryptotalk, we can remove many benefits of being here, both financially and in personal growth, I hope that each of the newbies like me can move forward within the forum.

You are welcome to the world of crypto currency here in this forum you have to obey the rules and regulations of the forum and also post 20 useful information to the forum but before that you have to post free100 post to the forum.

Dear friend, in terms of payment, it is correct here. You will be paid for each comment, but you must abide by the rules and guidelines of the Forum in order to remain safe

It is important for every new member to complete the first 100 useful posts in this website. Because by completing the first 100 useful posts, we can earn BTC and talk tokens from here by making twenty useful and unique posts in this forum every day. We receive payment for our base posts seven days later on yobit.