What did you learn? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

In fact, this is a very good and fun idea. Sharing with friends what we learned during a week or a certain period of time motivates many members who do not yet know what benefits they can get from working in this forum, and it shows the importance of research and working to provide useful content and not only The pursuit of money.

You have a right, my friend, most of the members have joined here just to earn money and the subject of learning does not concern them with anything new

For my part, I joined here not only to earn money but to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies

And he became an experience out

Dear friend, I am a new person in this forum. When I started working in it, my first and only goal was to earn money, but now that I learned what the goal of this forum is, I realized that the first goal is knowledge only. The ignorant one does not realize this after entering and learning from this forum

About learning it's very important to have information and knowledge to start with easy basic in crypto currency and don't need to ask the all times, and the forum is the best place for that any one can use it.

Unfortunately, the majority of members did not enter the platform to gain knowledge; however, they are here to make money. I acknowledge with you that we need to be innovative here and discuss more useful topics. I've only been working here for couple of days and already have discovered and heard similar things about the crypto industry.

Yes you are right I agree with you you information I learnt a lot from you talking thanks for sharing this kind of information with us best of luck for everyone

To still be frank, almost all of the new members started this forum to make money, not to understand, because the majority of the topics I've read through them are all about how they can earn profit from this forum. We can't really blame anyone if that would be their reason for supporting this platform because this is their existence and whatever they want, but we know something, it'd be worth it if you think first how you might gain information.

Dear I am learning too much from this for my English writing is improving Day by Day.And I am learning about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins and investment   using these cryptocurrencies and the use of these cryptocurrencies in the modern world .it is very good platform for learning and I am using this platform to learn.

We are all fortunate to find our self here.Iur members one priority should be how to contribute a quality content and learn what we don't know from others with that we can all grow the forum together.

If there's anyone here that is only for learning I believe that's not True, we are all here to learn and also earn, and there's nothing illegal about it!!!. 

• +1 1

The reason for my presence in this forum is due to various reasons, the first of which is education and gaining knowledge about the cryptocurrency and finally for the sake of money for the foundations of my life and I am independent from my family

I think most of us want to earn money it good but, i think we can learn those thing which help us to gain more profit in short term. So focus on learning will lead to earn. So it good if we learn about cryptocurrency, trading and investment.  Cryptocurrency knowledge help us which coin is suitable for trading and investment.  Then we can put our money to getting profit. So profit and earning depend on our knowledge. 

I learned a lot of things here to work harder to organize my work time and learn a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and I try to be always helpful in my posts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

What did you learn?

Hello everyone. As a beginner in this Forum, before now am in this Forum for the purpose of earning but now I know it more than the, I learnt many good things here which add value to my personal self.

1. I learnt how to talk about impromptu topics 

2. I learnt more about online investment

3  Increase in interpersonal relationship

4. Speed and arquracy in typing

5. How digital money works or how to change it.

Many others are yet to come

Dear fellow this platform is very good because it give us great information about cryptocurrency. I feel blessed. I learn many things like what is trading, investment and also about mining. And I want to learn more.

After knowing all the details of this forum, I learned that I will not be able to make a great fortune from the work here, as few payments are only sufficient to secure your personal needs.

I decided to work here in order to gain knowledge that would qualify me to start my own business in cryptocurrencies and earn the money I dream of.

• +5 1

You're right, these are the main reasons why most of the forum members joined . For me I have earned a little money so far and have also learned how to work in the forum . And I got a lot of information about digital currencies and the method of switching, trading and investing and got to know the famous platforms and the fees for withdrawal or exchange . All of these things are important and everyone should know .

• +2 1

There are so many things to learn on this site. But I am still learning a lot from this site. Since I am new to this forum, I have not yet learned all the contents of this site. But I'm still learning. I want to learn more from this site that I don't know much about. Thank you for letting me say my words

Every day within this forum, I learn something new about cryptocurrencies and how to work within this forum to earn money and achieve the goal of our posts and many of the experts provide us with important information, I find pleasure in learning here. I feel that I am having a wonderful experience in the world of cryptography and earning bitcoins.

I choose to join cryptotalk for two reasons which is earning and gaining of crypto knowledge moreover the money aspect is the major aspect actually but the knowledge part is very important as well because I will be able to do trading and control my emotional fear in digital market and this forum is a perfect place for all beginner who is ready to face the world of crypto. 

In fact, I am here for two reasons to get information and get money as the money I get here helps me with my study expenses and the information I get helps me in the future as I learned how to invest and trade, how to avoid fraudsters and many important things in the world of electronic cryptography

My friend, I missed an early notification to your topic because you were supposed to start my user name with a capital g in quote, but let's get back to the topic. 

Personally, I have learned a lot about crypto in this forum, including how to communicate with others, and I have greatly developed my English vocabulary. Not only that, but I have also benefited greatly in terms of earnings, so my advice to newbs is to stick with it.

I learned  a lot things here to work harder to organize my work time  and learn  a lot of information  about crypto currency and try to be always help full in my post.

• +1 1

I learned lot of things here,

Firstly my engilsh and grammar inproved to some extent.

Secondly i got a great knowledge of crypto world,

Third, this foram give me chance to communicate with the experience traders.

Hi. With my presence in this forum, my knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading began to increase, and I began reading articles that revolve around it, and I also learned to write publications related to cryptocurrency, and I hope that my knowledge will increase more.