What did you learn? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I have learnt alot, I have learnt about airdrops and bounties, known little about trading and how to invest our coin in the yobit investbox, I also know how to convert our btc to other coins and how to sell our talk tokens, and I spend just days in the forum, what have you learnt @Jones33 and @Shantos

Edited by Trainz
  • +5 1

I don't know whether everyone comes to learn or earn. But if I take my friend Circle who are in this forum, most of them joined for earning. So as they told me i started too. But from the times i spended in this forum my knowledge was increasing without taking special hard work. This is the basic process happening in this forum if one forces or not, we will be all part of it...

In fact, I am here for two reasons to get information and get money as the money I get here helps me with my study expenses and the information I get helps me in the future as I learned how to invest and trade, how to avoid fraudsters and many important things in the world of electronic cryptography

• +2 1

I learned a lot of thinks from this forum as now a days pandemic is all arround and wasting our study. So, this forum makes me capable of thinking and writing some paragraphs.Mean this forum improve my skills and offers me earning also. 

I'm noy satisfied with some members as they said they came here just for learning. Every body needs money so all came here for both. 

Honestly, i have learned first of all the knowledge about different topics and proper way to give answers to the questions on this forum. Still i am learning the different knowledge.

I choose to join cryptotalk for two reasons which is earning and gaining of crypto knowledge moreover the money aspect is the major aspect actually but the knowledge part is very important as well because I will be able to do trading and control my emotional fear in digital market and this forum is a perfect place for all beginner who is ready to face the world of crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Every day within this forum, I learn something new about cryptocurrencies and how to work within this forum to earn money and achieve the goal of our posts and many of the experts provide us with important information, I find pleasure in learning here. I feel that I am having a wonderful experience in the world of cryptography and earning bitcoins.

• +2 1

There are so many things to learn on this site. But I am still learning a lot from this site. Since I am new to this forum, I have not yet learned all the contents of this site. But I'm still learning. I want to learn more from this site that I don't know much about. Thank you for letting me say my words

On 11/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, The Game said:

Actually I join this platform to earn but at the end l have learned about some following content which include the rules and regulation, how to avoid been banned, how to relate on specific topics, i gain knowledge about crypto currency and lastly i have meet new friends.

Crypto talk forum is much more than earning. I have also learnt alot on the forum.i believe the money gained on crypto talk serves as motivation to  work harder and create more useful content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptotalk is the suitable way to learn many things which we do on this forum and get knowledge. I am learning skills by giving answers to the questions and will earn money.

As you said, we should present new and useful topics in the Forum. We must interact by providing quality and helpful information. I learned a lot of new information on the Cryptotalk site.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Dear @Mwangi I joined this forum just because of earning Bitcoin and after joining this I came to know that this forum is helping me to learn about the cryptocurrencies. I learned many things here and learning too.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

I have learnt alot, I have learnt about airdrops and bounties, known little about trading and how to invest our coin in the yobit investbox, I also know how to convert our btc to other coins and how to sell our talk tokens, and I spend just days in the forum, what have you learnt @Jones33 and @Shantos

In this forum i am currently a begginer who is breast feeding from senior members like you and many others but still I have to confess that I have learn little experience about cryptowold and the forum at large because now I can tag members when I need help and I am currently learning trading which I believe will surely help me in the future.

As a new member I have learned many things about crypto in a short time. I think people can increase their knowledge doing crypto. They also earn some money doing crypto in their leisure time. It is a very useful platform for all classes of people. I think I'm lucky that I use crypto.

For me cryptocurrencies are new and I did not know about them and I needed to know trading and I saw the regulations and rules and how to avoid the ban and this is great keeping up with technology

In a short time I have learned a lots of things about trading from here. Now I can easily understand when we have to start trading and when we have do take which step. 

I have learned numerous things in Cryptotalk. Most importantly I have picked up numerous information about the digital currency and crypto Trading from this gathering. I didn't have a lot of information about the crypto world yet I have expanded my insight about the crypto world with this discussion. I am acquiring from this forum too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So far, I am trying to gain the largest amount of information about cryptocurrencies, how to deal with them, and how to trade and invest in these currencies.
What I do now as a junior member is select good topics, comment on them, adhere to the forum terms, and gain knowledge from old members.

One of the things that I have learnt here is not trust anybody easily because there are a lot of people that are here to make scams and steal money from others so be careful from them

I'm a beginner but so far so good. I've learnt to utilize my time in creative way rather than wasting it on social media. Crypto is the best platform out of all others present in the market right now. It has given people hope. Importantly, I have learnt that the crypto currency actually exists because the scammers have done havoc in the market. Firstly you doubt the credibility of the online platform. In the case of crypto talk, I have started when my friend actually made a withdrawal and that was a big surprise for each of us. It has taught us not to leave hope and work consistently without hesitation. 

Actually most of people here is to just earn btc . But their are some people who are here to learn and earn on a both way. As i talk about mine , i learnt alot of knowledge through this forum about cryptocurrencies for surem the main theme of this forum which i like the most is to discussing the real issues and problems and sharing ideas between members , which is benificial for everyone. I  also learn some kind of english here that how to make a correct sentences and how to clear my point of view in a decent and precise way.

I suppose that the highest business that you be supposed to hear about this forum is that you figure out not allow the energy dominate your thoughts. Before incoming here, I bring into being lots of who defamed the forum, but I originate it moderately the opposite. In extra to staying in lay a hand on with the hottest technology news

I learned so many information on this website one of them is that experience is everything for you because if you have any experience your future will be bright if you unexperienced person that it is very bad for you because in this type of days everyone want to earnso much . without experience you can't earn high

@Mwangi This week is full of expereances and learnig for me. Because i was joined this forum in this week. And  in this week i've learn new a lot of things,  posted more than 200 ppsts which i never did before in a week. This is the best week ever i had. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg