Why the great Yobit is under Ddos attack? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Why the great Yobit is under Ddos attack?

From airdrop to airdrop, the great Yobit give free coin to every one who wanna start in this new world, even poor people can become very rich with all the bounties we get here, and this bring problems to our lovely exchange, because a lot of jalouse exchanges want let Yobit do it, because it will destroy their image, they can't do what Yobit do.

I can't believe some people still talking about binance s**t, i have one question for them, did your shity exchange make a forum when users get paid and distribute 300 btc in 10 minutes? if not than chut up and start to invite your friends to join us here, maybe they can catsh the easycash airdrop.

Also i want to make a remark, when our great Yobit face an attack just stay calm and don't panic, the best thing to do is to close your website for at less 2h, so the team can fight this bad guys who want to attack, 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The Yobit platform is one of the best platforms out there, with all its members offering from Airdrop offers, free currencies and free transfer between members.  And these things that you provide are not provided by anyone so simple that they attack it in order to disable and steal it, but they failed and will fail We all trust Yobit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

why do any hackers attack a site ?¿?¿ for a number of reasons. they could be trying to steal login info so they can empty peoples accounts. they could be angry ex investors thinking that they were scammed & now seeking revenge. they could be some kids in their parents basement thinking its funny. who knows, the reasons could be countless. usually its for economic reasons. on rare occasions, it could be white hat hackers, trying to test a site to find security holes in the code.

the best thing you can do when you cant log in because of an attack is, stop trying. close out the web page or tab. even close the browser you were using to try to log & restart it. that way, you are disconnected from the site. try again in some hrs time.

stay safe folks. treat your coins as if its your savings account or bank account.

• +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

16 hours ago, marchal87 said:

The Yobit platform is one of the best platforms out there, with all its members offering from Airdrop offers, free currencies and free transfer between members.  And these things that you provide are not provided by anyone so simple that they attack it in order to disable and steal it, but they failed and will fail We all trust Yobit

Yeah my friend that's what i'm talking about it, there is no exchange can defeat it in any stages, yeah also you notice a good option i didn't mentioned in my topic, the free transaction between users of this great platform, no matter what currency you are sending.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

16 hours ago, huesca123 said:

why do any hackers attack a site ?¿?¿ for a number of reasons. they could be trying to steal login info so they can empty peoples accounts. they could be angry ex investors thinking that they were scammed & now seeking revenge. they could be some kids in their parents basement thinking its funny. who knows, the reasons could be countless. usually its for economic reasons. on rare occasions, it could be white hat hackers, trying to test a site to find security holes in the code.

the best thing you can do when you cant log in because of an attack is, stop trying. close out the web page or tab. even close the browser you were using to try to log & restart it. that way, you are disconnected from the site. try again in some hrs time.

stay safe folks. treat your coins as if its your savings account or bank account.

I'm not suspecting any users that had losing some money in a bad coin in Yobit, because i'm sure they will recover their losses by any option in this great exchange, like invest-box or airdrop, also by posting and reacting in this forum can make you earn some some good profits.

In my opinion my friend, only some jealous exchange that they feel Yobit represent a big danger for them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Exactly yobit is great exchange with alot of opportunity for newcomers and good traders. With such top noch features like V-mining and Investbox yobit is providing the best benefits for it's users.

I don't tell Binance is bad exchange but as being user of Yobit, I recommend people to spread Yobit exchange rather than Binance 😊

And talking about Ddos attack, those who were panic and had started spreading fake rumours are just spammers coming here for earning money and fading out.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/13/2020 at 11:06 PM, bobjoemega said:

From airdrop to airdrop, the great Yobit give free coin to every one who wanna start in this new world, even poor people can become very rich with all the bounties we get here, and this bring problems to our lovely exchange, because a lot of jalouse exchanges want let Yobit do it, because it will destroy their image, they can't do what Yobit do.

I can't believe some people still talking about binance s**t, i have one question for them, did your shity exchange make a forum when users get paid and distribute 300 btc in 10 minutes? if not than chut up and start to invite your friends to join us here, maybe they can catsh the easycash airdrop.

Also i want to make a remark, when our great Yobit face an attack just stay calm and don't panic, the best thing to do is to close your website for at less 2h, so the team can fight this bad guys who want to attack, 

After the price of BTC is going very high, all hackers in all over the world, start to think about stealing money from the exchanges, and one of this method is Ddos attack, but in my opinion Yobit cannot be hacked very easy it's one of the most secured platforms.

• +3 1

I have not heard of this attack that you are talking about on the Yobit platform. The airdrop may negatively affect the platforms and create a vulnerability that causes the possibility of penetration, but Yobit is a global platform and it is not easy to penetrate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since i knew Yobit 2016, I have always witness Ddos. Its not new to us we old users, it may be new and scaring to the newbies in the exchange. Yobit exchange is very secure, they are just trying to hack the exchange to steal funds. They will never succeed. They can try other exchange and get away with funds but not with Yobit. I trust Yobit with it high security. So when ever i see Ddos, wait 1-2 hours, am not panic at all.

Of course, Yobit platform is one of the best platforms that I have ever dealt with, but this does not make us unfair to the rest of the platforms that provide very good services to their customers, and there are new platforms that were created months ago, but today they are very popular because of their excellence in the good prices they offer.

Your words are true friend.Many bigger exchanges don't pay to the forum members like Yobit. Yobit has already proven why it's loved by many people around the world. Yobit also gives new airdrops to reward users heavily. Recently they dropped a huge amount of DLRS to make customers happy.

The Yobit platform is considered one of the most famous platforms in this field at all, and because it witnesses many competitions and provides many services provided through the rooms, suites that earn you profit

Edited by Msh9

First of all, I want to say that all trading platforms are always under attack. Secondly, of course, Yobit offers us a lot through this forum or through Airdrop, but in reality we have problems trading, there are a lot of currencies that I would like to buy but I cannot find these currencies In Yobit, which is evident, I move to other platforms. The number of currencies that have a good project in Yobit is very few. I hope that more currencies will be added in the Yobit trading so that we can always rely on it.

Since meeting 2016 in Java, our former client, Dudos, knows exactly why he is new. But with new exchanges, new ones, the best exchanges work safely, close the money changer and try to steal money, but they don’t work and you can repeat the exchange. But it can ruin the job. You won’t be surprised if YOMOGI waits an hour or two as you think it provides more protection on your chin.

During the attack I was calm because I have seen the attack before and find the Yobit is promising I am talking about his first year where yobit was brand new in market. So wr are loyal toward yobit and don't hesitate in placing our assets at yobit. This exchange changes our life and make us more mature in crypto operations. So not gonna leave now and in future this great exchange which always cherish his customers. Those who don't find the Yobit excellency must be not aware of his efforts which give a Yobit 21St place in 2020 top 100 exchange list. The year before ranking was 35 so climbing up to good spot shows how much yobit grow in an year in crypto market and built his trust with customers. Their was time at 202 where yobit have to stop the registration temporary to stable the exchange.