Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Good work here to help each other and here you are providing us with a useful topic and information that will help us improve our language and correct our misspellings so that we can continue on the forum properly.

It is great for some members who do not master the English language very well to learn the English language and correct the mistakes they have. It is not a bad thing to have an add-on in your browser or to enter a site so that the posts you make are useful and correct.

Making grammatical and linguistic mistakes in topics and posts is a bad thing. Therefore, all members must have a good English language to write useful and understandable topics and posts or take advantage of the proofreader that detects mistakes.

Yes dear I agreed on this forum avoid little mistake like don't copy and paste some one topic yes can take help from sone one topic but copy it avoid grammer and spelling mistake because it could be reason of warning point or may be permanent blocked of your account.

Yes dear I agreed on this forum avoid little mistake like don't copy and paste some one topic yes can take help from sone one topic but copy it avoid grammer and spelling mistake because it could be reason of warning point or may be permanent blocked of your account.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, we must avoid spelling mistakes and spread correct ideas. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Ofcourse we avoid by making simple mistakes because it is the platform where we improve our grammar mistakes and vocabulary if we fe that our post have any grammar mistakes then we can check it by free grammar check in websites..!

Of course, my friend, in order to be able to deliver the idea correctly, we must write a publication that contains easy and uncomplicated words and free from spelling errors. Your advice helps reduce mistakes, but it is better to strengthen ourselves with language.

Hey friends A good and informative topic useful for the new members and the old members in the forum. Let's all try to avoid Simple mistakes and simple errors in our post or topics because it reduce the chance of the post getting reputation or reactions.

Furthermore, since Grammarly does not work well in some cases, there are a plethora of free online grammar checkers available on the internet. You can also use your mobile phone to show spelling suggestions (if you have one). And if you're having trouble doing it right now, rest assured that if you use and use it regularly, your skills can grow and strengthen.

Thank you, my friend, it is a useful article. The member must be fluent in the English language to avoid simple mistakes. In my opinion, if the member is weak, let him use the translator. It is a quick and appropriate solution.

Really we need such sites. But I am really grateful to the forum that it improves my language more and more in terms of coding and rolling. Thank you, my friend, for your suggestion 

Thank you, my friend, it is noticeable in the forum that there are many people who have grammatical errors, your post was necessary, published well, I wish you a happy day

Thank you very much for your post, it is useful and necessary, for people who do not speak English fluently, we are having some difficulty in writing comments, but I think it will pass by the time we spend our time here ,I find your advices very helpful, I will use them well.

Edited by Zrhsz_Ziy

My friend, you are right. A grammatical error can change the content of the post and thus the post will lose its value. To avoid the error, you should focus well.

This will be much helpful for newbies as well as those who have not much experience of working on such platform.Using these extensions everyone can improve their writing skills and can avoid simple mistakes.

Yes dear your right we avoid making these simple mistakes. Dear to much spelling mistakes make your post dull and not understandable and grammatical mistakes are also make your post useless. So, avoid making these simple mistakes if you continuously do this then you may get banned.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we must focus on sharing the right information and make sure that there are no spelling errors, so as not to confuse the idea to be obtained 

Thank you for these remarks my friend.

• +3 1

Yes of course I am agree with you and thanks for sharing such important information about mistakes. So I think we should avoid mistakes of spellings and grammatical errors and also share latest information .

Hello my friend
In fact, you are completely right in your words that you mentioned in your topic, and I am very grateful, and we must also adhere to the rules and laws that the officials put in place on this platform.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, many simple mistakes can get you into a lot of trouble. You like to avoid these problems by working carefully and seriously. Pay attention to your spelling mistakes. Comment on useful and purposeful publications. Finally, be patient.

Yes, I agree with you with this information, and I thank you for this active participation and its value. I think that like me, many beginners did not pay attention to this story. Thank you very much. This forum is so wonderful.

This is true. You should pay close attention not to making grammatical mistakes, because this will make the topic unclear and illegible for many, and this is contrary to the rules of the forum, anyone who finds himself will make grammatical mistakes in writing, can use what you mentioned, I think I needed to make sure of my writing in the beginning, but now I write, avoiding grammatical mistakes.

Indeed, this is a very important topic that helps to avoid making mistakes, especially for us as beginners. I hope all supervisors will respond to this topic so that we know the common mistakes that the members suffer from so that we do not fall into them.

You're right my friend, there are many common spelling errors committed by many of the Members Thank you very much for these links through which everyone can correct mistakes and avoid talk to me again

I agree with you, my friend, that small mistakes can cause you warning points for violating the rules of the forum, which is not a good thing.
We should focus on writing error-free content and using easy and simple words .