How to recover yobit account? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
riazpakistani

How to recover yobit account?

I register on yobit when I was going to re sign in they show me the wrong I'd and password.

I reset password many times but it's not working.

Please help me in this matter that how can I recover my yobit account.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You didn't receive a confirmation email from yobit to reset your password ? check your

email you should find an email from yobit if you didn't find it in mailbox check the spam folder

if still not working contact yobit support by creating a support ticket in their exchange

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

When entering the Yobit platform via email, you must take into account the deletion of the point if it exists, for example if the private e-mail is abc.we@ne delete the point to become abcwe and then reset the password, you must click on the link that will come on the e-mail to be directed to the page that will write the password  New out

• +4 1

Have you kept your secret code that you can get in yobit? This is very serious problem you can contact to the support. You can simple retry the forget password option with the cool mind again if it show the same problem then you should talk to support.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a crypto currency Exchange having its head office in Russia and it was established in 2015. It offers crypto currency traders capability to trade in Bitcoin and hundreds of other altcoins, the exchange swanks of a very modest trading fee (almost 0.02%). Users can do communications with yobit from all around the domain, they can trade hundreds of crypto currencies with the help of this exchange. Yobit duties a trading fee for each trade and the trading fee differs from currency to currency. It is decided upon the currency being traded. Deposit and withdrawal fee is also governed by the currency being traded on Yobit platform. Users can gain benefit of putting Fiat currencies (USD, RUB) through Yobit exchange, and having numerous trading pairs. Some bonus reward programs are also propelled by Yobit to incentivize recurrent traders.

For one to reset his/her forgotten password they need to login to there email address because when you click of forgot password link for resetting the password will be sent to your email address after which you will be able to resolve this issue and if it didn't work then you will have to seek support from the yobit support team by creating a ticket for your problem but you have to be patient because the yobit support team don't use to reply on time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you did not succeed in retrieving your account by resetting the password, then you should contact the support of the YOBIT platform and wait for their response and help

If you had registered in with yobit using a email ID then definitely you should have received a recovery password in that email ID. make sure that you register with any email ID because it is an important factor that would help us to receive two factor authentication password for the security of our account. you can also reach the support team if still you faced this problem.

My dear friend, you have to use your email when you enter the yobit account.  If you forget Yobit's password, you can use your email to fix Yobit's password. Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange.  Thank you

Yobit is a crypto currency dear you use your email account when to enter youbit account you must remember your password which use email if you did not then contact youbit forum

If you want to recover yobit account, you go to yobit, then you login using your password. You go directly to your gmail account software. There you will see a new code.  With that code you can recover yobit account.

If you are setting your account password then a mail will come on your Gmail, go to that link and open it and verify.If you are still having problems then please contact the Admin and Moderator of this forum.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:30 PM, riazpakistani said:

I register on yobit when I was going to re sign in they show me the wrong I'd and password.

I reset password many times but it's not working.

Please help me in this matter that how can I recover my yobit account.

My dear friend you should check your email box you would receive a confirmation email and confirm your account then you can reset your password of yobit. in this way you can research your password and can access your wallet easily.

You should check your email, because I also didn't notice many times when I was asked for a password, but in fact, you just had to confirm the login via email. I would recommend that you use password recovery, or, just in case, contact the support of the exchange! Good luck!

Alas, it is really sad to know about your account has been lost. It may be one of your known person has changed the password. You should have to reset password through your email. As you said it is also not working, then you should have to share your problem to YoBit support or tweet them on their tweeter account.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

A mail will come to ur gmail when setting ur account password, enter the link and open it, get verify, if u did dat and u still hv a problem, then u hv to contact the admin or moderator of this platform and explain everything to any of them so dat ur problem will get solved.

First, in the next times, you must keep your password in a place that you will not forget. Secondly, you can contact the support team via the email on the platform and they will help you, but it may take some time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi guys if you register yobit try to put key in that because there are meaning people that are scam now so becaful with ur yobit else you coins can been running a way

When finding it difficult to recover your lost account you can just try using the security code sent to your mail or better still you can contact the help center for quicker recovery of your account

Welcome, my friend, you must keep the password in Jobit and be completely confidential, so that your account is safe from fraudsters and scammers.

Welcome, my friend, you must keep the password in Jobit and be completely confidential, so that your account is safe from fraudsters and scammers.