Beware of panic sell - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

Yes,its really panic things . I feel it when I try to sell my currency. Everytime I thought about the confusion of price up down. But don't worry, stay your mind in one direction, then sell your price. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, we must not worry if we buy any work and the price of the reliable currency is low. Do not fear, you may sell it and buy it again at a lower price. I also advise you to do a study on the currency you want to buy before purchasing it

• +2 1

Yes, we should always buy famous currencies and have high trading volume and patience before buying or selling. We can ask expert members about that.

My friend thought that the trading process requires experience and knowledge of the right time is a basic factor for trading that is required for continuous work in order to reach the goal

I agree with you, my friend, that hesitation and fear during currency trading may make us lose a lot
I think we have to be more patient and I think that all currencies are subject to ups and downs, but the expert is distinguished by choosing the appropriate currency and studying the markets.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, KevinGarcia said:

We must not rush and sell our holdings of cryptocurrencies when their price drops, and we must be patient and continue to monitor the markets constantly in order to take advantage of

Let's not deceive ourselves buddy, most a times it doesn't work like that @KevinGarcia rushing always liter the plans off. Competent traders, investors and other categories of crypto users who make enermous profit from Crypto world, first avoid rushing in their agenda and replace it with patience. This has once void me down, after failing to exercise patience, persevere the downward pulled of BTC, today I'm regretting

When we are in  a rash then we may fo mistakes. In crypto buy selling sector, we must have to open your eyes at crypto market and have to predict the price of coin which you want to invest. If the price is going more down keep hope about price raising and always be updated with the coin. 

A lot of newbies and even some expert members fall victim of panic sell and that is because it is related to emotions. I urge you that you should work on your patience and greed so that you don't fall into panic selling as it would lead you to a lot of loses.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Patience is the most common thing we learn from trading cryptocurrencies. So we discover that there is no need to panic and sell quickly if the currency is strong and its profit is guaranteed. In fact, while we see negative indicators and we are afraid and sell quickly, on the other hand, successful investors see great opportunities in this to increase their fortunes by buying currencies at the lowest prices.

Do not lose hope during research because we do not know how and when this currency can come out of an anonymous place to the middle of the investment yard to look well before you buy

• Useful or interesting 1

When we want to invest, we must pay attention to the currency and when it decreases and increases so that we do not lose our money without being careful

• +2 1

At all levels, rushing to the decision, which is called panic selling as a result of a drop in the price or fluctuation, is completely wrong, so you must be patient and wait for the time to see the recovery of the currency, and before all this, the correct choice of the currency to be invested in must be based on what is being proposed about the projects of each currency, so we must Choose the good ones

I agree with you, and this is absolutely true. There is often panic in the field of digital currencies, but at the same time we must analyze the currency and study it well before starting it and get a good profit.

Hello my friend, the basis of success is drawing up a plan to work and earning money, and the most important step is to slow down in making decisions because any recklessness may lead to the loss of a lot of money. You can consult experts to find the best time to move and make decisions to avoid loss

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:14 PM, hani20980 said:

I beleive that it's normal to feel panic when you buy a coin and it fall in price but if you bought a trusted

or a high quality coin why you have to sell it with lost ? always there is a recover in the price and then

you can sell and buy again in a lower price and the most important is always we need to do a full

research about any coin before we decide to buy it make sure that they have a good project and

actif team behind it after that you can buy it but always buy at the lowest price possible and then

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

Yeah buying and selling the coin at the right time needs a potency, i remember that when i start trading i sold my coins with a lose, and i remember that i did this more than 3 times, but when i used to know how to trade and over come my fear i get right amounts of profit.

In fact, these times the prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile, especially Bitcoin, so I recommend calm, patience, and waiting until the stability of Bitcoin, in order to reduce losses as much as possible.

In the beginning, you should think carefully before buying any currency and you should study its chart to know whether it will rise or not in the future, and if you buy a currency and its price drops, you do not need to be afraid and sell it at this low price, so you just have to wait and be patient until it returns The currency to rise again

• +2 1

Yes, my friend of course, the sale of panic is very embarrassing for all of us, it exposes us to great losses, so we have to control our emotions and curb our feelings in order to be away from loss. 

We have to invest little in the beginning so as not to cause a big loss so that we can learn and increase our experience through this platform that offers us the blessing of learning to code for free to move forward towards our dream that we are.

Yes, my friend, fear is the basis of failure and loss ... We have to study the history of currencies well and draw them over the past years to estimate which ones are best for us in terms of profit and interest ... as we look for low currencies and through the skill that you acquire at work, we can conclude whether you are You will return to us with profit in the future or not ... So I advise you to be diligent and persistent at work so that your experience is your help in the future to choose and secure profit.

• +2 1

elephant yes you are right I am agree with you we should beware from any kind of panic on this plate from we should working here feel free because this product platform why is this manufactured it is for adding money and number of expert people who is working and guiding for the beginners

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I agree with you, of course, that we must do research and conduct a study before purchasing any currency to ensure that it is a future and can be used as it is really difficult, but experience will help in that

Yes, any project is profitable and subject to losses, especially cryptocurrencies that are highly affected by market fluctuations.  We have to be patient and expect anything like this to happen in e.

• +3 1

I think every single person is aware of the fact that in buying online currency you should buy it when the price is very low and only sell it when you think its price has gone up to a certain degree and you fell satisfied that you are not making a loss