Things we learn later - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Thank you, my friend, for these important advice. Trading is a good thing, but for those who have experience, I do not advise the novice to trade until he learns enough experience. I think that we invest Bitcoin by buying it at a low value and storing it so that it is sold when its price increases.

• +2 1

Developing plans for investment in a coordinated and orderly manner. The plans must be of certain success, study them properly and know their course before working on them on the ground, and that they are positive and do not have any negative or harm to people and investors.

We can leaen from our mistakes.  But when we not make it gain that is good experience. So that is usefull post and we can get some knowledge which we don't know . So buy at that time when we think is according to our budget and on low price and we can take advantage.  So other it good to ask from our expert when we are making decisions about cryptocurrency trading and investment.  Because we can learn from other experience.  Don't think what wil be next ,so take risk but with knowledge and fund strategy with purpose. 

Edited by Jamii

Of reality, buddy, the advice is sound, but as you pointed out, we should also not limit ourselves to bitcoin transactions but there are varieties of altcoins that can help us make some decent money, and all we have to do now is find a decent coin to invest in other than bitcoin

Your words should be engraved with gold water .. For me I appreciate these tips well and always look for things that can help me before I enter the threshold of investment .. The world of investment is wide and as it has a good profit also there is a lot of loss so when I decide to enter this field I will start with the capital Money that i don't need to them to try and learn, and then I can gradually increase my capital when I am more comfortable and confident in myself.

From my own perspective, I never come across any topic like this in the cryptotalk platform about the cryptocurrency market, this is  a complete guide to the new members and probably some of the old members, so this will be great if we adopt to this directive, thank you sir for your concern.

As i started my work on this foram i have zero knowledge of the online work, even I don't know about any currency except the bicotin, but now i am fimilar that how to trade, its usually take time and passion.

oh dear what are wonderful tips that you are sharing with us hope so every member will like your post and your tips are very informative and helpful for al members who want to make trading with bitcoin and for trading we should wait for the right time and especially how we do investment and how we avoid and prove t ourselves from scamming websites 

• +4 1

You have shared your experience in cryptocurrency trading, especially at bitcoin, for me, is very helpful and helpful information. I carefully read your entire description and gained a great deal of knowledge; I greatly appreciate your efforts on behalf of newcomers. @shakeelsherpao

Excellent and practical advice. Thank you for providing this valuable detail. I believe we learn these things from our forum experience. We would benefit from spending more time at the forum with the goal of studying, and we will be able to learn all of the relevant knowledge quicker. And the points you raised are important, and we must adhere to them if we are to be competitive. 

I think this platform needs people with great publishing ability, I took knowledge from your post and I hope to be able to practice everything I have said, I need to know more about cryptocurrencies, and you should pay attention to the little things, it makes you earn step by step, as well as what you said. It is true that we have to choose the best time to buy and sell, and also to trade with these techniques that tell us that it is easy to find the right time. Thanks for all the information.

• +4 1

I support the idea of trading and investing, as it definitely increases our balance
But I also prefer storing them in wallets that guarantee no fraud

@bogdanoffIt depending on the perspective of the crypto ecosystem; for example, mine is not primarily a long-term investment, but I believe that quick trading is preferable, and I buy and sell as the currency rises or falls at a specific moment. At the end of the day, holding is a choice, not a rule; each fork has its own strategy.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us.

We must take risks and experiment in these areas because the experiences that we will gain come through our experiences and the experience is the best teacher
We do not limit ourselves to a single currency like Bitcoin. We must invest in non-currencies to increase profit

Thanks for this advice, I did not know it before, I will take advantage of it well, but as a beginner this is too much for me, I can start step by step, so I will now start with caution about getting warning points 

thanks a lot, i can tell honestly this topic is on of the best topics i read in this forum, you were simple,direct,focus, and you used the best way to speech, from a friend to friend, thank you dear again.

Greetings my friend, these are good advice that we can gain with time, because the world of crypto is large and the experiences gained from it need a long time to learn.
Of course, we have witnessed the fluctuations of cryptocurrencies with time and how major and radical events have occurred in some regions of the world that affected the Bitcoin currency, but Bitcoin is always on the rise, so it is the best currency to invest and keep in my opinion

• +4 1

Thank you for these tips, my friend, regarding the right investment and the right time to invest. As for me, I think that we should not invest only in the Bitcoin currency, as its price is very high and the value of the profit will not be great. It is better to trend digital currencies with a low price and a great future

• +2 1

This is  very important tips for all of us. Here is lot of member who always keep sharing experience with us and such a Good tips. I really Happy to learning so many things from this forum.

Thanks alot for the post.Actually for beginners like me it is really helpful.before making anything wrong .l, ur post guide us to the right thing .and avoid ys too from any scammer s

Welcome, my dear friend, I thank you for this useful post and I think that these tips are very important in order to avoid frauds and fraudsters and also important for achieving success in this field.

Actually mate the results are very important and necessary for everyone to know. As I mentioned earlier, the continuous work and the continuous search for knowledge takes time, but it has a good result at the end which we will later come to know.

• +2 1

It is very important to learn and continue learning, and we cannot rely on one source for learning, but we must continue to learn from more than one source and hear the opinions of others about cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin currency.  You have to make the right decision at the right time and not let others influence your decisions.

• +4 1

Useful and good advice and there is a lot for us to learn in cryptocurrencies and trading, and in order to achieve success, a plan must be drawn up to reach our goals and make a good profit and go through experiences to learn and gain experience and knowledge

• +3 1

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable for me the things which we will learn in future about cryptocurrency is very meaningful for us so I I think with the passage of time will able to learn alot of things about this platform and as we can learn too much as we can earn more in our future so thanks a lot for sharing your information again

• +4 1